Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, AFP is limiting visitors, especially where there’s a chance of anything being passed to her, with her compromised weak immune system, following transplant. Strange how they’ve hushed up this, for so long. Everyone seems to know about it, even common knowledge for the people who knew her, from my night out! They obviously still want to sell the story at the appropriate time. The lung transplant now seems to be a waste of time as AFP still apparently having to use oxygen. Doesn’t appear to have turned out as she was expecting.
Let's face it, a lung transplant is a huge operation, her recovery will take time and she will need oxygen from time to time as her body will be fighting to reject the new lungs daily as they aren't her lungs (if you know what I mean ha) she will be on rejection medication to stop her body from rejecting the organs and many other meds for the rest of her life ,
I hope the op isn't a waste of time, as much as I don't like Amy, I wouldn't wish this on even KP and that's saying something.
sadly someone had to die for her to get the lungs so fingers crossed it will be a success. Time will tell .

I am forever bamboozled how no one speaks out on KP and her little habit, I remember cristo a presenter who also used to produce or work on loose women sticking up for her after she flipped the car while drunk and high🤬 and he was just keep saying how lovely she was and was amazing with H and she had a rough time. Like we have all said H has been her saviour as no one seems to want to say the truth about her because of him..imo

Reactions: 41
****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "duck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Thank you for your post. I work in social services too, and it is a difficult and thankless job at the best of times.
The social services bashing on this thread is relentless - armchair social workers - I just scroll on by 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Did her family ever like Kieran? What do you think they'd make of her recent allegations?
AFP was skeptical, especially when they wed so quick after meeting.

But they did grow to love him until he cheated.

They won't give two shits about him now. They are Team Skank through and through.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Just had a thought. Michelle says 'hubby' here. What if they got married and that's what made Kipper explode and hurl the latest
allegation?

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 10.26.47.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
AFP was skeptical, especially when they wed so quick after meeting.

But they did grow to love him until he cheated.

They won't give two shits about him now. They are Team Skank through and through.
Didn't she cheat before him?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kipper I arrogant and thick ... for years she was involved in inventing reality show storylines that were routinely picked up as fact by the media ... she keeps calling the press put for 'lies' sbout her now ... the reason is that she can't understand why the media don't just run with her made up storylines anymore ... she is showing signs of madness now, keeps trying the same tricks over and over expecting a different outcome ... rinse and repeat is all she knows how to do, the lies are getting bigger, she is involving SS and the police now but the scenarios are the same - she has no imagination, just uses some other press story and fits it to herself - I believe that she is going to get caught in a net of her own making, this is not going to end well
I wish it would bloody HURRY UP!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been quiet for a while because I'm sick of the skanky cunts lies and games.
Skint or not, I'll continue to support the parent that has done everything he could to raise his family in a loving, caring, family home, raising kids as kids should be raised and away from their toxic, narcissistic, bleep that calls herself a mother.
Katie Price, you need locking up in a padded cell. You're a danger to others, and not that I give a duck, but a danger to yourself!
Could not agree more, Friday is payday so I will be contributing again

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s very concerning it can takes so long. Months away from school/education when children have already missed so much could ruin a child’s life and adulthood, clearly something needs to change to protect children from this kind of parental abuse.
It really p*sses me off big time, especially in this day and age that KP/parents are allowed to screw up their children’s future and possible potential by playing the system.
Consideration also needs to be given to the volume of cases before the Courts. Sadly, there are thousands of children in the same situation throughout the country. All those working in and around the court arena work very hard to safeguard those children as best as they can. Staff shortages also play a big role. It’s not like professionals are willingly letting children suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
SB latest load of crap
He screams desperation. Anyone actually rich enough to "drive Lambos on a Sunday" doesn't brag about it on Insta 🤣 he's like an 18 year old just got an XR3i or Renault 5 GT Turbo and he's showing off about it. He's beyond cringe. His mates must so take the piss behind his back 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Consideration also needs to be given to the volume of cases before the Courts. Sadly, there are thousands of children in the same situation throughout the country. All those working in and around the court arena work very hard to safeguard those children as best as they can. Staff shortages also play a big role. It’s not like professionals are willingly letting children suffer.
It's taking up to a year now in family court apparently, due to cuts and people leaving etc. That's a horrifically long time for someone like KP who seems to be so manipulative and emotionally abusive to have full control over kids and it unfortunately plays into her hands with her claim'I was given custody', as people see nothing happening as proof of something.
I noticed Bunny is looking sad these days, makes me think it's Jett's turn to get all the attention and be the golden child as it suits mummy at the moment and the allegations she wants to make against Kieran.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
No wedding rings, so I can scrap my marriage theory.

View attachment 2089956
They said a while back, maybe last year, that they had set a date. Maybe they're deferring it until things stabilise with the KP tit (hopefully soon!). Also I would think they'll get an OK magazine deal for the wedding and I think that OK will want to wait until the smoke clears before putting ink to paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
UNDOUBTEDLY! She's OK dishing it out but when it comes back on her she doesn't like it at all :)
I wonder what clan Price think of all KPs cheating and sexual shenanigans.Or do they think is a laugh.They just seem to come down so hard on people who “ betray” them eg PA, KH.
I will never ever understand their acceptance of her behavior.Especially in relation to the treatment of her children.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.