Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky likes calling people disgusting, I remember her saying the same about Emily.
Those poor kids, you can guess what vile crap she has filled their heads with.
How has she got the brass neck to say, I’m here to protect my children!
It’s the only adjective she knows - her vocabulary is very limited, Harvey’s is probably better!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Feeling quite sad and angry seeing the arrogance of her just now with the kids, see my post above 😞 but your post made me laugh out loud, I’ll never not find his gormless face here funny, knowing she just dissed him live on TV, and he’s sat there looking a complete grinning simpleton, he’s so pathetic, also good to see him back to his errand-boy duties at the airport 👍🏾

Look at him, no filter, he’s got his normal ugly face on ….twit 😁

View attachment 2089004
Has it just threw an old jumpers of hers on bunny ffs

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "duck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
What should social services do though? What evidence is there that children are at risk in the Hayler household? Existence of a gun, if legally held, doesn't warrant social services getting involved. I mentioned earlier that one of my close friends with 2 kids in his house is a responsible gun user (he's a farmer). Someone posted on the previous thread even pointing out that on an episode of the reality show, Kieran had been shooting rats at the Mucky Mansion, surely that gun was legally held.

im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
****LONG POST ALERT ****

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "duck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Thanks for all the good work that you do. It must be incredibly frustrating and worrying at times.
---
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
Erm…those who use them for recreational sports? Check out the Royal family for a kick off..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
****LONG POST ALERT ****

Have faith, Krusties.

Ohhh, I wasn't expecting that! Thanks for the detailed info. I'm glad there are people like you who truly care and try and do the right thing, even if it's just for a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I started typing a response out to you, but deleted it. Some of us shoot competitively and we are responsible individuals - however I don’t need to explain myself - it must be so wonderful to be so perfect 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks for all the good work that you do. It must be incredibly frustrating and worrying at times.
---

Erm…those who use them for recreational sports? Check out the Royal family for a kick off..
Exactly. shooting targets or pests is a valid reason. Like for the air pistol I have in my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I see correctly, was Nick Knowles there too?? 🤷‍♀️
Latest
This gun saga (and all the latest) is the ultimate revenge for when her access was limited after slapgate. She'd probably been concocting his punishment for quite sometime.
Weird that MP and CW like each others posts though.

Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed a pattern when it’s bank holiday a certain Tv channel shows all the Carry On films. Now I think Ms Price’s shenanigans would fit into several titles. I’m not saying these are real films from those comedies but along the same theme

Carry On Tanning
Carry On Posing
Carry On Doing up the Mucky Mansion
Carry On Abroad (think this was a real film)
Carry on Sewing: 3 Singers or your Life
Carry On Camping II : Watch as KPs bra causes such a large dent in the earth it’s assumed it had been caused by a meteorite
Carry On Silicone Valley (ongoing, yet to be completed)

Where’s Sid when you need him?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
He may hold the gun for farming (it's a rural area and possibly family has a farming background) or for recreational shooting. Someone even mentioned on the last thread that an episode of KP's reality show featured KH had been shooting rats at the MM. That gun must have been legally held.

Reactions: 20
****LONG POST ALERT ****

Have faith, Krusties.

I’m also involved in this line of work and to me, it looks like the S47 after slapgate generated a CP plan that meant KP had supervised access via AFP. When CW wasn’t charged, the plan eventually ended, went to CIN, then prob stepped down and almost exactly a year or so later KP took the kids from KH.

This time round (before his arrest) I don’t think it would have been a 47, but probably MASH/s17 raised and possibly the outcome was it’s a civil court matter for parents to battle it out in court, so no CP plan was in place. Possibly CIN… or TAF. Now it will be a 47, but everything is closed so those reports won’t even get done by GP/school nursing team till Tuesday/Wed and then it will be looked at.

KP seems to be claiming Jett has special needs/mental health problems so she’s probably hiding behind a long CAMHS wait list and this is her justification for not sending him to school.

IME this will need to be sorted out in court, and I don’t think SS will be leading the proceedings against either party it will be KHvsKP and indeed have CAFCASS involvement level. And this can take ages. KP is trying to get something to stick to KH but also probably delaying court proceedings with endless delays and not complying and it could take YEARS for progress to be made in this way, she will try to wait it out with the ages of the kids and using the PA to keep KH from gaining any traction with the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Evil just landed. Pure evil. I gotta take the pictorial piss out of her to curb the anger, can’t believe her arrogance in that video, she’s a real nasty bit of work, honesty I think this is her soul laid bare…

34F6B8AB-A56D-45A1-8457-1DB2FD9632A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.