Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
My life was destroyed by the narc who targeted me, they won't let go, you can't stop it, people believe them and you spend your life defending yourself over lie after lie. My ex partner felt sorry for her 'you should try harder to be friends' ... he had no idea how many years the lies had gone on for, that I had tried EVERYTHING ... my friend had seen me in tears, read the threatening emails and texts for months before she met this person ... she said 'if I didn't know you and hadn't seen all that stuff I wouldn't believe it of her... she plays a good part' that is KIPPER. God help Carol because his turn will come
When it does start on Sinkboy (as it inevitably will), hands up who will be supporting him?
Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You are right, most people are polite when they disagree. I wasn’t particularly polite to Angelic the other day, for which I apologise. I was trying to create more peace amongst the prolific posters who appear to shut down anyone with differing opinions and created a right old mess of it but I have noticed the odd 2 who appear to HATE KH and it isn’t always comfortable to read/watch. I just scroll by.
I think that got a bit heated but it wasn't that bad, everyone gets a bit irritated now and again. There was a poster on here who claimed to know what was going on legally but their info seemed a bit off, a bit too much "kipper is a victim'' stuff and trust me because I know :rolleyes:. Late one Saturday night they released a tirade of abuse at me and another poster which I would never expect from someone in the legal profession. It was all rather odd and then they disappeared! It's the ones that get very angry that remind me a bit of KP 👀😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
DC you said that more would be coming out about SB but then this tit hit the fan, they are not on to you are they ? dont believe all this tit about Kieron,while he is no saint, all this is deflection from the pissed,ravaged one
I was only quoting what someone had said on the comments of one of the stories in the press. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very unlikely. Nothing ever happens to her ! It's beyond ridiculous.
I don't know. Kieran reported her in December, same day he was arrested but his case was dropped at 3 months. Police have 6 months to charge a harassment case and hers will now be at 4 months and so far not dropped. Fingers crossed they are going to take action!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
That’s an unusual Tshirt.
Is he trying to tell us something with it?
Mines bigger than SB’s????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just having a think here, Apart from Pete who chased her in I,m a celeb, she has chosen all these men she married. No disrespect meant to any of them ( ok maybe SB) the overall standard / quality of the men has gone down. Look at Alex she was gonna dump him but then he became popular by winning CBB so she kept him to bask in his time in the limelight, then it’s just become more lurid exhibitions with a slew of the chosen “ones” I don,y know if Kieran did cheat on her and frankly I don,t care but from then it’s been a vicious vindictive campaign to belittle and humiliate him. Even at the second wedding vow her speech was all about his cheating, I really doubt she will find a new man now her vicious and vindictive side is out in the open. Please God let the judges police and lawyers are open their eyes to her games and the true reality of the woman and give justice for us tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Both very happy looking. How odd if your husband had been accused of having a gun and child neglect the day before.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.14.34.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Just having a think here, Apart from Pete who chased her in I,m a celeb, she has chosen all these men she married. No disrespect meant to any of them ( ok maybe SB) the overall standard / quality of the men has gone down. Look at Alex she was gonna dump him but then he became popular by winning CBB so she kept him to bask in his time in the limelight, then it’s just become more lurid exhibitions with a slew of the chosen “ones” I don,y know if Kieran did cheat on her and frankly I don,t care but from then it’s been a vicious vindictive campaign to belittle and humiliate him. Even at the second wedding vow her speech was all about his cheating, I really doubt she will find a new man now her vicious and vindictive side is out in the open. Please God let the judges police and lawyers are open their eyes to her games and the true reality of the woman and give justice for us tattlers.
I can only speak for myself, but that is the main reason I tend to be sympathetic towards Kieran.
His humiliation and constant harassment by KP is utterly repulsive. I feel that he is a good father and that is enough for me.
I have never believed him to be an angel, I have long thought he has made incredibly stupid decisions in his private life, but at the end of the day he is a human being who she( and her allies), are trying to destroy.Nobody has considered his mental health at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why bleeping not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

She will be bleeping raging at this. I hope this means he’s got a catalogue of evidence to use against her for a harassment charge or at the very least a restraining order. Cannot imagine the strain on him to have accusations like this about him in the public eye.
---
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
My life was destroyed by the narc who targeted me, they won't let go, you can't stop it, people believe them and you spend your life defending yourself over lie after lie. My ex partner felt sorry for her 'you should try harder to be friends' ... he had no idea how many years the lies had gone on for, that I had tried EVERYTHING ... my friend had seen me in tears, read the threatening emails and texts for months before she met this person ... she said 'if I didn't know you and hadn't seen all that stuff I wouldn't believe it of her... she plays a good part' that is KIPPER. God help Carol because his turn will come
This is so spot on. Worth mentioning PA would also only communicate with her via solicitors. A theme happening here. What’s happening to KH now is what would have happened to them had they not shut her down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I can only speak for myself, but that is the main reason I tend to be sympathetic towards Kieran.
His humiliation and constant harassment by KP is utterly repulsive. I feel that he is a good father and that is enough for me.
I have never believed him to be an angel, I have long thought he has made incredibly stupid decisions in his private life, but at the end of the day he is a human being who she( and her allies), are trying to destroy.Nobody has considered his mental health at all.
Same, I would have so much more respect for him if he wasn't doing the OF stuff but he does seem a genuine guy and at the end of the day it's his business. He was the one cooking, cleaning and taking all of KPs kids to school while she was out shagging other men or on a come down. If he was my son going through all that abuse and harassment i'd likely be doing time.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why bleeping not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work
Well he seems to get a beating for whatever he does from some people. If he was in hiding they'd take that as guilt. If he says nothing he's weak, if he posts something he's provocative.

I don't think he's perfect but as others have said he has been abused by KP for years now and so has Michelle. If he was female I'm convinced he would get more sympathy and people would automatically side with him. Attacking him for everything he posts or does seems like further vitimisation to me and it's actually aiding her abuse. Part of coercive control is trashing someone's reputation, so they are left isolated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

View attachment 2087933

I wonder who called the paps to let them know what time he was being released. This story wasn’t high profile enough for them to be camped up outside was it?

The whole thing is a mess and at the centre are the children . Not just B and J but the step siblings too. I wouldn’t be surprised if both parents (KP and KH ) loose custody for a while. Similar happened to someone I know. His 3 children were put in Foster care because his partner was an addiction and violent. It took 2 years of jumping through hoops for courts / ss to prove he had built a life away from the mother and was able to not get involved with her dramas. Now he has sole custody granted by courts and mum doesn’t have any contact at all.

The news reports say a neighbour commented on the gun arrest. I wouldn’t be surprised if they was one of KP’s cronies.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember when she split with PA and he would only have contact with her through official legal channels. I thought at the time that seemed a bit extreme and harsh, now I think it's the wisest thing he ever did.
I am 11 years free and safe from domestic abuse, so am able to mention it now. All the advice I received once I was free was to practice no contact regardless of the perpetrator’s attempts to provoke me into responding to his attempts to ‘hear’ from me. He tried everything once it became clear he hit nothing but a brick wall with me. He was prohibited from entering the road I live in, and from our child’s school. He turned up at places he heard I was, I’d simply leave immediately without making eye contact. He’d contact my friends and family begging them to get a message to me. He even contacted my brother’s employer asking him to ask my brother to please reassure him that our child was safe, as he was so concerned by my alcoholism, needless to say I am not an alcoholic, never have been. My brother’s employer did not even respond to my ex… The court order was that contact with our child was managed by a 3rd party facilitating handovers, outside the local police station! I didn’t even turn my head towards him in court, and addressed only the judge. He made up all sorts of allegations, which of course had to be investigated before then were found as unproven. He was crying, carrying on pleaded directly with me, but I never wavered. Thankfully, after about two years he abandoned our son too. We have a very peaceful life ever since. No contact in any form, either direct or indirectly is the only way forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Well he seems to get a beating for whatever he does from some people. If he was in hiding they'd take that as guilt. If he says nothing he's weak, if he posts something he's provocative.

I don't think he's perfect but as others have said he has been abused by KP for years now and so has Michelle. If he was female I'm convinced he would get more sympathy and people would automatically side with him. Attacking him for everything he posts or does seems like further vitimisation to me and it's actually aiding her abuse. Part of coercive control is trashing someone's reputation, so they are left isolated.
Helena,there was a case in papers few weeks ago about woman who was coersive control vile abuser,she even beat here husband,she had a good job as well,I believe she was sentenced to 11 years.

So I do hope they can do Skanky for that (Coersive Control) and obviously others things

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.