Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless KP has reported something that supposedly happened months ago with Bunny or Jett. With Kieran having some sort of gun for pests, I'm thinking she has interrogated the kids and tried to get one of them to say they were left near a gun or shown a gun etc. Neglect can include putting kids in dangerous situations.
The fact that it might be Jett going shooting with his dad rather than Bunny and the crap KP posted about Jett being traumatised makes me think she's cooked up some incident involving him.
---

Maybe not everyone Crowbag. Personally on these thread I've encountered 2 people who have got quite aggressive when certain questions have been asked over certain events, (it's quite specific). One of them disappeared completely. People remember stuff, especially when most people are very polite and reasonable even when they disagree.
You are right, most people are polite when they disagree. I wasn’t particularly polite to Angelic the other day, for which I apologise. I was trying to create more peace amongst the prolific posters who appear to shut down anyone with differing opinions and created a right old mess of it but I have noticed the odd 2 who appear to HATE KH and it isn’t always comfortable to read/watch. I just scroll by.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is bleeping deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
Since when have her kids EVER done things like that anyway? They are just dressed up in hideous clothing to market for the skank, wheeled about for grim photo ops or dragged to hair salons, tattoo parlours or tanning salons by Mummy. What sort of a childhood is that eh????

This farce has her written all over it, its blatently obvious from her claw marks that its skank who has dished this lot out as another evil distraction from Her Fate descending this week & sorry but I don't believe a bloody word of any of it nor do I believe that K is the psychotic nutter she is trying to portray him as as theres only ONE of those and its skanky itself. I never realised I could hate anyone more than my ex-husband but she has achieved it :mad:
Its quite telling though that this all emerges yet again once she's hiding away out of the country again - like someone said earlier, she lobs the grenade and vanishes abroad every single time leaving devastation in her path.

Why do the police keep pandering to it when they know what a malicious LIAR the bleeping thing is? Does she have a special hotline to 'Orsham nick for all her call-outs for her tit & lies? :mad:

Well folks this week I shall go to the gun club with OH taking with me some foters of this vile specimen that I'll staple to the target; I shall blast the bleeping old boot to shreds with his AK47, the Skorpion Evo and my favourite, the 44 Magnum Dirty Harry special - then I might feel better. (Before anyone asks, YES they are ALL LEGAL because I live in France, OH has ALL the correct licences, they all live in a myriad of assorted safes under lock and key and they don't come out looking for trouble.)

I am just bloody livid over this so God alone knows how K&M must be feeling having been shafted YET AGAIN by that foetid old hag

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Will the police look into her threats etc,she has form,she needs a massive investigation,then get bleeping charged.
If there is evidence that the claims are malicious then yes it would be investigated if he made a complaint. It comes under malicious communications I think and potentially harrassment.

There's also the very real factor that invented claims of child neglect are considered part of parental alienation which will relevant if Children's Services are already involved.

Reactions: 37
Since when have her kids EVER done things like that anyway? They are just dressed up in hideous clothing to market for the skank, wheeled about for grim photo ops or dragged to hair salons, tattoo parlours or tanning salons by Mummy. What sort of a childhood is that eh????

This farce has her written all over it, its blatently obvious from her claw marks that its skank who has dished this lot out as another evil distraction from Her Fate descending this week & sorry but I don't believe a bloody work of any of it nor do I believe that K is the psychotic nutter she is trying to portray him as as theres only ONE of those and its skanky itself. I never realised I could hate anyone more than my ex-husband but she has achieved it :mad:
Its quite telling though that this all emerges yet again once she's hiding away out of the country again - like someone said earlier, she lobs the grenade and vanishes abroad every single time leaving devastation in her path.

Why do the police keep pandering to it when they know what a malicious LIAR the bleeping thing is? Does she have a special hotline to 'Orsham nick for all her call-outs for her tit & lies? :mad:

Well folks this week I shall go to the gun club with OH taking with me some foters of this vile specimen that I'll staple to the target; I shall blast the bleeping old boot to shreds with his AK47, the Skorpion Evo and my favourite, the 44 Magnum Dirty Harry special - then I might feel better. (Before anyone asks, YES they are ALL LEGAL because I live in France, OH has ALL the correct licences, they all live in a myriad of assorted safes under lock and key and they don't come out looking for trouble.)

I am just bloody livid over this so God alone knows how K&M must be feeling having been shafted YET AGAIN by that foetid old hag
Rita,yes you take that ‘Dirty Harry shooter’with you and obliterate the vile cunts pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Judging from Kieran’s face he doesn’t seem too bothered by his time in the police station. He looks quite jovial in those pictures, I wonder if the Skank has helped Kieran’s cause with this latest stunt? 🤔 If it is Skank or one of her minions making the allegations, it may help Kieran and the police with his harassment claims? There is a possibility it’s not the Skank who is behind this, but from past behaviour I’d say on the balance of probabilities it’s more likely her (or one of her flying monkeys acting on her behalf and at her instigation). It’s not like making wild or false claims/allegations are out of character for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If anyone else were to keep making false allegations against the same person surely (if found to be false) action would be taken against that person.
Nothing ever happens to KP everyone enables her car crash of a life.
Feel so sorry for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If there is evidence that the claims are malicious then yes it would be investigated if he made a complaint. It comes under malicious communications I think and potentially harrassment.

There's also the very real factor that invented claims of child neglect are considered part of parental alienation which will relevant if Children's Services are already involved.
If it's her making all these allegations it's also domestic abuse and coercive control. I would hope that Kieran has the same rights as a woman in these circumstances.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.34.03.png

---
If anyone else were to keep making false allegations against the same person surely (if found to be false) action would be taken against that person.
Nothing ever happens to KP everyone enables her car crash of a life.
Feel so sorry for her children.
It has to be reported and investigated though. Kieran reported her in December, it's been 4 months now ( his case was dropped after 3 months) . Police may have just added another charge to her sheet, might be why he looks happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
One thing I’ve noticed it didn’t get a lead spot on the Daily Mail page last night, was just on the sidebar of shame. I’ve just checked now and it’s dropped to 24th story down on the sidebar….they aren’t really pushing it on the Fail which says something to me, do they really think this is not that notable a story, they can see there’s much substance to it ? Kinda a good sign.
I got a yellow 'breaking news' banner on my laptop about it yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Judging from Kieran’s face he doesn’t seem too bothered by his time in the police station. He looks quite jovial in those pictures, I wonder if the Skank has helped Kieran’s cause with this latest stunt? 🤔 If it is Skank or one of her minions making the allegations, it may help Kieran and the police with his harassment claims? There is a possibility it’s not the Skank who is behind this, but from past behaviour I’d say on the balance of probabilities it’s more likely her (or one of her flying monkeys acting on her behalf and at her instigation). It’s not like making wild or false claims/allegations are out of character for her.
Yep. I think from the expression on his face in those photos, he knows he's winning. There's been a more upbeat tone to his IG posts lately too which made me think he's had some other good news that's making things go in his favour, re the KP saga.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yep. I think from the expression on his face in those photos, he knows he's winning. There's been a more upbeat tone to his IG posts lately too which made me think he's had some other good news that's making things go in his favour, re the KP saga.
The grinning makes me think she's going to be arrested herself soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The police will have to investigate quickly when a firearm is mentioned in relation to children. I just find the timing with the bh and it being Easter she loves to mess up holidays for kieran

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yep.Spot on.A very dangerous woman.
I am really struggling with these latest shenanigans as I am trying to be objective.And there is always the possibility that there is some truth behind the headlines.But KP has form for instigating this kind of thing, and I can see her revelling in causing mayhem.I think she has lost all semblance of control over her actions.
When the dust settles, I hope KH considers getting some kind of restating order against her( easier said than done I know).
I am sure that the police are completely fed up with the entire situation.
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
My life was destroyed by the narc who targeted me, they won't let go, you can't stop it, people believe them and you spend your life defending yourself over lie after lie. My ex partner felt sorry for her 'you should try harder to be friends' ... he had no idea how many years the lies had gone on for, that I had tried EVERYTHING ... my friend had seen me in tears, read the threatening emails and texts for months before she met this person ... she said 'if I didn't know you and hadn't seen all that stuff I wouldn't believe it of her... she plays a good part' that is KIPPER. God help Carol because his turn will come

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
The funny thing about her complaining about Dwight's contact through staff is that it makes it obvious he's gone 'non-contact' as people are advised to do when someone is abusive and has a severe personality disorder. It's no contact to avoid her. I believe Peter Andre also uses 3rd parties to contact her. If only Kieran could do this too!
---
The police will have to investigate quickly when a firearm is mentioned in relation to children. I just find the timing with the bh and it being Easter she loves to mess up holidays for kieran
It also means police can't call round to question her too. How convenient!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I remember when she split with PA and he would only have contact with her through official legal channels. I thought at the time that seemed a bit extreme and harsh, now I think it's the wisest thing he ever did.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Who else is going to make allegations about child abuse? She has repeatedly been reporting him to the police, the stalker incident …. He was cleared. The JS post, yet she stayed with him and remarried him, more than once. Probably blames the graffiti on him too, yet still goes on holiday leaving her property and knowing all this is probably about to go down. Plus she has the bankruptcy on Wednesday and the Met outcome at the end of the week.
Someone said on social media they saw her at Murcia airport, not sure how true that is.
I think a lot will have been going on behind the scenes re trying to get J&B back. As he has the funds through GFM as she hates that.
Carl, you are implicit in all this, standing by doing nothing, the same with SFP et al. Are you really going to stand by and let her mug you off time after time, you’ll be next in the firing line, as she will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to save her-own sorry, plastic, sunburned skin.
DC you said that more would be coming out about SB but then this tit hit the fan, they are not on to you are they ? dont believe all this tit about Kieron,while he is no saint, all this is deflection from the pissed,ravaged one

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.