Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder who called the paps to let them know what time he was being released. This story wasn’t high profile enough for them to be camped up outside was it?

The whole thing is a mess and at the centre are the children . Not just B and J but the step siblings too. I wouldn’t be surprised if both parents (KP and KH ) loose custody for a while. Similar happened to someone I know. His 3 children were put in Foster care because his partner was an addiction and violent. It took 2 years of jumping through hoops for courts / ss to prove he had built a life away from the mother and was able to not get involved with her dramas. Now he has sole custody granted by courts and mum doesn’t have any contact at all.

The news reports say a neighbour commented on the gun arrest. I wouldn’t be surprised if they was one of KP’s cronies.
She doesn't seem bothered that her kids could end up in care. People on here said it months ago that's the way it was going of she carried on.

I'm thinking If it was KP that made the gun allegation, she also tipped off press. Then they waited outside the police station for a few hours? ...or maybe Kieran actually wanted to be picture smiling as he was leaving?

Reactions: 40
Unlikely to happen but wouldn't it be great if KH got a book deal or something with a huge advance to properly legally take her on?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Here we go again. You clearly dislike Kieran & get a ‘jab’ in at every opportunity. Read the room, most people find the way KH is being treated, is disgusting. You DO NOT have to donate. Why keep on about your dislike of him & how you WON’T contribute?
This is my response to you, before blocking you. I am not anti Kieron. I am anti Price. I think she is a horror of a human being.
They are playing out their relationship in public, and for money.
Social services doesn’t move this slow. Not. Hertfordshire. Pick up the phone, they are in a house within hours. No one has involved them. Not Price, not Kieron. And certainly not the schools.
Read my past posts. I criticised Kieron maybe three times in nearly a thousand posts.
I won’t be reading your response. You are blocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
I'm loving these photo's, to me the smiles mean "You are in deep tit Skanky". I really hope the Police investigate
Katie and charge her for wasting police time which is what she is doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She just can't stand keiron has found happiness & iss doing everything to tear him to shreds. Has anyone actually seen his video of child abuse that she claim was in the public
Oh nooooo, don't go there. No-one has seen it but I'm sure someone will pop up telling you they have 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who else is going to make allegations about child abuse? She has repeatedly been reporting him to the police, the stalker incident …. He was cleared. The JS post, yet she stayed with him and remarried him, more than once. Probably blames the graffiti on him too, yet still goes on holiday leaving her property and knowing all this is probably about to go down. Plus she has the bankruptcy on Wednesday and the Met outcome at the end of the week.
Someone said on social media they saw her at Murcia airport, not sure how true that is.
I think a lot will have been going on behind the scenes re trying to get J&B back. As he has the funds through GFM as she hates that.
Carl, you are implicit in all this, standing by doing nothing, the same with SFP et al. Are you really going to stand by and let her mug you off time after time, you’ll be next in the firing line, as she will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to save her-own sorry, plastic, sunburned skin.
Quite true. She has no loyalty to anyone, even her own family. She pretends she cares about them but the only person in the whole wide world she cares about is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Judging from Kieran’s face he doesn’t seem too bothered by his time in the police station. He looks quite jovial in those pictures, I wonder if the Skank has helped Kieran’s cause with this latest stunt? 🤔 If it is Skank or one of her minions making the allegations, it may help Kieran and the police with his harassment claims? There is a possibility it’s not the Skank who is behind this, but from past behaviour I’d say on the balance of probabilities it’s more likely her (or one of her flying monkeys acting on her behalf and at her instigation). It’s not like making wild or false claims/allegations are out of character for her.
Yes, this could work in Kieran's favour but Skanky is too obsessed in trying to destroy him she doesn't realize it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is my response to you, before blocking you. I am not anti Kieron. I am anti Price. I think she is a horror of a human being.
Social services doesn’t move this slow. Not. Hertfordshire. Pick up the phone, they are in a house within hours. No one has involved them. Not Price, not Kieron. And certainly not the schools.
Read my past posts. I criticised Kieron maybe three times in nearly a thousand posts.
As the children are missing school the school has to report it especially if the kids are under SS ( which we know they are because KP has sad so) so something will be definitely happening

Reactions: 25
I'm loving these photo's, to me the smiles mean "You are in deep tit Skanky". I really hope the Police investigate
Katie and charge her for wasting police time which is what she is doing.
Those are not the smiles of a man who is worried about any ridiculous made up accusations

• Heart
Reactions: 43
[/QUOTE]
I can assure you that children's services do move this slow, unless children are in immediate danger. There are processes that need to be followed, and as you have been told many times before, it is a judge that makes decisions NOT child services. Other cases cannot be put to the bottom of the pile just because skanky pants is more than likely exploiting her children so that she can try and keep her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I'd heard about these Labour ads but hadn't seen them. So this one came out 2 days ago, the next day Kieran is arrested for suspicion of that exact same crime?

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 13.06.12.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Unlikely to happen but wouldn't it be great if KH got a book deal or something with a huge advance to properly legally take her on?
I honestly think the best way for Kieran to live a happy life will require enormous self restraint and discipline, as he need to shut the door totally on the whole unhappy chapter. This would mean, not capitalising on his notoriety, cease posting pics of the kids, his home, Michelle praise on social media. Quit OF as this will cut off KFP supply. The least she knows about his ‘new’ life, the less she can do to cause damage to it. As alluded to, I was provided funded representation from the national centre for domestic violence, who the police provided contact details for. I honestly can’t recall if it was means tested, but I was represented from the moment I first made the phone call. They were very strict, in that they said if I responded to or initiated any contact they would not longer represent me. I would like to think if it proven that Kieran is being harassed by KFP, that he would be able to obtain state funded representation.

• Heart
She just can't stand keiron has found happiness & iss doing everything to tear him to shreds. Has anyone actually seen his video of child abuse that she claim was in the public
She ( apparently), has a copy and threatened to release it on her insta.So if that’s the case then it will be released into the public domaine at some point.Its not as if she has any consideration for the people involved.Not even her own children.
It was mentioned on here( by a reliable source), that someone tried to sell it to the tabloids but there were no takers.
Obviously legalities are at play here, so that’s part of the reason it’s not “ out there”.
I would also add that the term “ child abuse” is a very emotive phrase and Price would be delighted that anyone would consider using it with regard to Kieran.The irony of this farce is that the only person who has been proven to be a crap parent is old plastic chops herself.It would be more appropriately applied to herself, and even then I hesitate to use it because it has so many interpretations.
Let’s all remember slapgate,, continued association with Cole, SS interventions in the first place, children missing school, drink and drug taking, fighting etc.

• Heart
When it does start on Sinkboy (as it inevitably will), hands up who will be supporting him?
Errrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ROFLMAO:
There will be no sympathy because he didn't try to stop her, joined in with the abuse ... in my opinion he is possibly also a narc. The relationship will implode ... with a huge bang. Someone said earlier these types don't attract each other, let me tell you that they do ... my family member is now married to a probable psychopath (I am nor joking) ... they put on this front of them against the world perfect couple .... in reality they spend their time plotting to destroy other people and behind the facade they despise each other, shag about and can both be violent with both playing victim ... its toxic as hell .... who does that remind you of ?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.