Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
So she labels Kieran as disgusting, in front of his children. That’s disgusting and emotionally abusive. Hopefully that comment will be used as evidence of emotional abuse at the next hearing. What the hell else does she say to them about 50% of their DNA. She is an appalling person.
That is so disgusting of her. Poisoning J&B against their dad, we all suspected it was happening but here it is in broad daylight. Poor, poor J&B, it's so cruel and emotionally abusive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Rosequeen

Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
A real man wouldn't put up with her obsession with her ex - he'd dump her and find someone who would focus on him. SB obviously has no self respect whatsoever. He really is a peculiar person. He spends his life tagging along with a vindictive bitch who spends her life either admiring herself/obsessing over KH. What wonderful conversations they must have. SB is obviously as much of a low life as her.
She is that thick she won't realise or care that she will end up alienating all her children eventually. J and P must be so fed up of her ridiculous way of life, lies and allegations. A typical bully though, only going after KH all the time, leaving PA alone as he is stronger than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Krusties I am all over the place at the moment, my cat has got diabetes. , any advice would be welcome ❤ xx
My cat had diabetes, I was shown how to do her injections and honestly it was fine. I jabbed her once in the morning after her breakfast and once in the evening after dinner. I had to limit treats etc but still gave her a few. The first few months I felt really scared of what I was doing and it took a few vet trips initially to get the levels of insulin right, but after that it was 6 months checks. She lived for a further 7 years. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

helptheaged

VIP Member
KP must have been smug when KH got arrested/questioned but I hope she sees his grinning pictures and starts to worry why

• Heart
  • Haha

Hammers of hell

Unlikely to happen but wouldn't it be great if KH got a book deal or something with a huge advance to properly legally take her on?

• Heart
  • Sad
This gun saga (and all the latest) is the ultimate revenge for when her access was limited after slapgate. She'd probably been concocting his punishment for quite sometime.
Weird that MP and CW like each others posts though.
I think it's also revenge for her being arrested over the restraining order. She had her phone taken etc and would probably have been humiliated so I think she wanted to inflict some of that on Kieran. Funny isn't it, that after breaking the RO involving Michelle the 2nd time and being warned she was close to jail she's focussed more on Kieran.

• Angry
I can see clearly KFP''s MO again. It's always the same. What I don't understand it's a clear pattern of harassing KH and M even has a RO in place. Why is the police cooperating with her dirty games ?as far as I'm aware fuck all came out of it before . Isn't there any law against harassment? And by the why this waste of oxygen has private police force at her service when it doesn't pay taxes and suing the police ? The police don't do nothing when serious crimes are happening and blame cuts but have all the time in the world to assist personal hate campaign?
It doesn't make any sense but I'm sure that again there won't be any ramifications for the deranged crackhead instigator.
I really hope police have seen the pattern. Remember Kieran did report her for harassment in December, so that will be ongoing where as her allegation against him was dropped. If that ever went to court, she could end up with another restraining order but it's a slow process.

I want to believe police will take action as this is so serious now, armed police turning up could have gone horribly wrong! I do think there is a completely different attitude in this country to men being abused though.

• Sad
  • Heart

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
If there was anything to worry about re Kieran he would have been held for at least 12 hours, then either released pending further investigation or charged. The police do take reports of illegally held firearms and intent to use firearms illegally (licenced or not) very seriously, even if the person reporting has just made up a load of shit, so they will go in with the meat wagon en masse. As for the neglect angle, it could be something as simple as a child injuring theirselves whilst the parent had their back turned. Any idiot can make a phone call and turn something innocent into something quite different. I'm indifferent towards Kieran, so this is an objective opinion. And just to add I know someone who owned guns legally, but whom fell out with a family member and threatened to kill them. The family member told the police he had been threatened with being shot. Said police went round, a load of them, armed and made him lay on the ground.

• Wow
It's all kicking off on sinkboys insta and he's left the comments up...
Also unbelievable that someone thinks Kieran is the reason she filed for bankruptcy, she was the one who agreed she could afford to pay 12k a month after splitting with him......then didn't. Nothing is ever her feckin fault is it?

• Angry
  • Wow

Vasi

Sending a message that Kieran is happy - i.e. that the case against him for firearm threat and child neglect was bollocks?
Exactly right! Also let’s not forget she accused PA of cheating with CP! Anything goes only to take revenge. She is a pathological liar who seems to waste police time with numerous allegations against KH. She is bullying him really.

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Apologies if I repeat stuff other people have answered. These threads move fast and I'm so busy with work I struggle to stay caught up.
And I'm old :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
If there is evidence that the claims are malicious then yes it would be investigated if he made a complaint. It comes under malicious communications I think and potentially harrassment.

There's also the very real factor that invented claims of child neglect are considered part of parental alienation which will relevant if Children's Services are already involved.
If it's her making all these allegations it's also domestic abuse and coercive control. I would hope that Kieran has the same rights as a woman in these circumstances.
Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 11.34.03.png

---
If anyone else were to keep making false allegations against the same person surely (if found to be false) action would be taken against that person.
Nothing ever happens to KP everyone enables her car crash of a life.
Feel so sorry for her children.
It has to be reported and investigated though. Kieran reported her in December, it's been 4 months now ( his case was dropped after 3 months) . Police may have just added another charge to her sheet, might be why he looks happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Rehashing old bollocks....

And.......
She's the victim again!
Poor, poor old Katie, forced to do Community Service when she's so down.
What a brave little soldier.
Terrified she is after someone painted her life story on her fence, after all that hard work she's done making her home beautiful.
Hardly seems worth it now, to think, all those pom-poms and Barbies wasted.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
On the kh thread someone said about them posting on Easter. My opinion why fucking not!! Show that no nips tits that what she is doing is not affecting them or their relationship and her plan didn't work

• Heart