Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I've been Mia for a few months. When I now finally have time for the kp threads this shit hits the headlines and I think the bh is coming up soon. I maybe wrong but wasn't there allegations before about kh very close to a bh court date. I feel this is deflection and ammo for when she has to go to court to try and keep the house

Reactions: 44

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Judging from Kieran’s face he doesn’t seem too bothered by his time in the police station. He looks quite jovial in those pictures, I wonder if the Skank has helped Kieran’s cause with this latest stunt? 🤔 If it is Skank or one of her minions making the allegations, it may help Kieran and the police with his harassment claims? There is a possibility it’s not the Skank who is behind this, but from past behaviour I’d say on the balance of probabilities it’s more likely her (or one of her flying monkeys acting on her behalf and at her instigation). It’s not like making wild or false claims/allegations are out of character for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

PTMe

Chatty Member
Did her family ever like Kieran? What do you think they'd make of her recent allegations?
AFP was skeptical, especially when they wed so quick after meeting.

But they did grow to love him until he cheated.

They won't give two shits about him now. They are Team Skank through and through.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

okeep

VIP Member
That’s a lovely thing to say ❤
Thank you xx

I do so value my Tattle Friends & I’ve found a lot of your fantastic humour is helping ; I just can’t bloody keep up - plus my brain is in overdrive with other things .
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil bitch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤

• Heart

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
` Narcissist Projection `

As mentioned before .... she who birthed me, and often screamed daily in my face while pointing a knife at me ` you are the fucking devil, I should have drowned you at birth `.... most of my family, said I was a shy, lovely sensitive child, who was a pleasure to have around .... and couldn't believe when I called the bitch out years later in front of them, I completely outed her with her vile behaviour .... as was the former husband ( both diagnosed ) ... my childhood was hell, as was my 25yr marriage ( I stupidly stayed with him for the kids sake, big mistake, its left its mark ) ..... they both also got on soo well with each other, it was chilling to witness, they fed off each other, like creatures from a cesspit .... In other words all the vicious bile she ` pwiccee ` regularly spouts from that disgusting BIG GOB of hers, is to do with her own actions ` projection `... they do eventually give themselves away

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
You are right, most people are polite when they disagree. I wasn’t particularly polite to Angelic the other day, for which I apologise. I was trying to create more peace amongst the prolific posters who appear to shut down anyone with differing opinions and created a right old mess of it but I have noticed the odd 2 who appear to HATE KH and it isn’t always comfortable to read/watch. I just scroll by.
I think that got a bit heated but it wasn't that bad, everyone gets a bit irritated now and again. There was a poster on here who claimed to know what was going on legally but their info seemed a bit off, a bit too much "kipper is a victim'' stuff and trust me because I know :rolleyes:. Late one Saturday night they released a tirade of abuse at me and another poster which I would never expect from someone in the legal profession. It was all rather odd and then they disappeared! It's the ones that get very angry that remind me a bit of KP 👀😁

• Heart
  • Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is fucking deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
Ridiculous, I’ve barely seen Harvey without his iPad! She also never without her mobile in her hand, uses multiple social media platforms and films videos with her children performing with her. Dickhead.

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
What child has KH been accused of neglecting? It cannot be J & B as they have not lived with him since November. He is not V's parent so it cannot be him. That only leaves Apollo, and that I do not believe. He loves that child. :confused:

• Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
It's just all so bloody odd. If it's her doing all the reporting to the police or one of her flying monkeys, I genuinely hope that all the reports are being collated to be used in some kind of case against her. KH's face as he came out of the police station spoke volumes. He looked relaxed and unphased by what had happened.
Sink boy is proving what a fucking wet fart he is by letting this constant harassment of KH go on. Any normal bloke in a 'relationship' wouldn't be happy with his partner doing the things she has done and is still doing.
KFP is just obsessed with KH. She flaps her gums about how she's met the best she's ever had etc but continues to be ultra focused on everything KH does. How they have any kind of a normal life is beyond me knowing that anything and everything they do can be twisted by Skanky into some false allegation.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'll tell ya one thing.

If the roles were reversed and Katie was kieran and kieran was her he would have a restraining order against him now that he was not allowed near her or the children.
How is is allowed get away with her behaviour for so long I will never understand.
I can only come to the sad conclusion it is because she is a woman.

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
The police will have to investigate quickly when a firearm is mentioned in relation to children. I just find the timing with the bh and it being Easter she loves to mess up holidays for kieran

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I’m also involved in this line of work and to me, it looks like the S47 after slapgate generated a CP plan that meant KP had supervised access via AFP. When CW wasn’t charged, the plan eventually ended, went to CIN, then prob stepped down and almost exactly a year or so later KP took the kids from KH.

This time round (before his arrest) I don’t think it would have been a 47, but probably MASH/s17 raised and possibly the outcome was it’s a civil court matter for parents to battle it out in court, so no CP plan was in place. Possibly CIN… or TAF. Now it will be a 47, but everything is closed so those reports won’t even get done by GP/school nursing team till Tuesday/Wed and then it will be looked at.

KP seems to be claiming Jett has special needs/mental health problems so she’s probably hiding behind a long CAMHS wait list and this is her justification for not sending him to school.

IME this will need to be sorted out in court, and I don’t think SS will be leading the proceedings against either party it will be KHvsKP and indeed have CAFCASS involvement level. And this can take ages. KP is trying to get something to stick to KH but also probably delaying court proceedings with endless delays and not complying and it could take YEARS for progress to be made in this way, she will try to wait it out with the ages of the kids and using the PA to keep KH from gaining any traction with the kids
Funny, she can go on all these holidays but can’t fork out money for private counselling for Jett as we all know CAMHS always have waiting lists. Such a great mother she is! However, with her sense of entitlement, she wants the free service so Jett can just wait! 🤬

• Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
It has backfired spectacularly.

Goody goody gumdrops ;) I am old enough to use this phrase! Anyone else in their 50's/60's will be well-versed in this phase

I am feeling confident, as @DC16 has also been 'alluding' to.

Things are happening. Good things too. Very good things. I'm surprised at how good!

Keep the faith Krusties.

I may go quiet though and just browse. But I NEEDED to share!
Between you and @DC16 I am feeling really buoyant and optimistic, I’m getting the gin, chocolate and popcorn ready for this, Krustie Kristmas is just around the corner 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🍾🍾🎊🥳🎉🥳🎉🍾

• Heart
  • Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I'm loving these photo's, to me the smiles mean "You are in deep shit Skanky". I really hope the Police investigate
Katie and charge her for wasting police time which is what she is doing.
Those are not the smiles of a man who is worried about any ridiculous made up accusations

• Heart
DC, you might want to add Jett's £500 trainers to the list for the BH. His are a rare Jade ash colour, so probably double that price. 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
I think it’s just pure rage.He cheated on her, and as we know she is big on double standards.He moved on very quickly, didn’t look back and dared to look content.She doesn’t like being side lined.And, because I am trying to be fair I believe she liked KH as much as she is capable of, and felt hurt by his actions. I believe it was her who ended the marriage but she didn’t like him not caring about it.
His insta posts fuelled her rage ( and if I’m honest that might have been part of the motive in posting).
Also, she would see him cooperating with SS( around the time of slapgate), as a personal attack rather than seeing it as the actions of a father concerned about the welfare of his children.
With her, everything is about revenge.
SB should be shaking in his sock less loafers.Although I couldn’t care less about his welfare( a bit like KP) .

• Heart