Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Amy never liked any of her husbands & made it very clear. Even very rude to their families too. Pete’s family couldn’t stand Amy & the way Amy spoke to Wendy, Kieran’s mum, was terrible. Wendy is lovely & never believed the rubbish about Kierans sex addiction. She knew KFP was playing away & treating Kieran like a hired hand. He was stuck at home, looking after the kids, including P & J, getting them to school, doing work on the house, seeing to the animals. He was a lamb to the slaughter. Unless something legal happens to stop KFP, she will continue to crucify Kieran. All her hatred of her exes is being dished out to Kieran & she won’t stop. She’s very, very dangerous & sick in the head.
Of all the people that cow has done over I most feel sorry for Kieran. He just seems to me like he wants to move on with his life but she is determined to finish him off.
I got alot of admiration for Michelle too, alot of women would have said by now that they cannot carry on like this anymore but she's still there, still smiling and being supportive. Fair play to her, she's a strong woman

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ming55

VIP Member
Just having a think here, Apart from Pete who chased her in I,m a celeb, she has chosen all these men she married. No disrespect meant to any of them ( ok maybe SB) the overall standard / quality of the men has gone down. Look at Alex she was gonna dump him but then he became popular by winning CBB so she kept him to bask in his time in the limelight, then it’s just become more lurid exhibitions with a slew of the chosen “ones” I don,y know if Kieran did cheat on her and frankly I don,t care but from then it’s been a vicious vindictive campaign to belittle and humiliate him. Even at the second wedding vow her speech was all about his cheating, I really doubt she will find a new man now her vicious and vindictive side is out in the open. Please God let the judges police and lawyers are open their eyes to her games and the true reality of the woman and give justice for us tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I've been reading the posts. I couldn't bring myself to comment. It's so heartbreaking.
Skanky made all kinds of allegations against PA (affairs, abuse, bad parent, cruel to Harvey, took her money etc etc) but he had his legal team shut down her lies (it didn't happen straight away as skanky thinks the law doesn't apply to her), but I remember skanky saying "Pete's the worst. He's always sending me legal letters!"
I think in her mind, the letters to stop her abusing him... were her being abused 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wish KH was able to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

emmaw28

VIP Member
Let’s ignore nearly every shot we’ve seen of poor Jett lately has been where he’s glued to his iPad…(this is in relation to her latest post..)
9724D1DA-B705-4F0C-AA17-5C403C082526.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Truth hurts Cole. You are aiding and abetting someone who wants to drive another man to suicide or get him shot by police and you stand by what she's doing to those kids. It's utterly shameful.
So long as he's selling her coke, the holidays keep a coming and his pictures are in the papers, it's all good to him.
I'm his little juvenile mind he's a right gangsta, the envy of his fellow sniff mates and a bad boy celeb.
In reality he's just a spoilt child, daddy provides for him and he gets to loll around all day on his phone and arse in equal measure.
Supporting his dolly in destroying K's life makes him feel powerful, the poor kids are just collateral damage and that's wholly acceptable to him so long as he can stay in Pricey's wake collecting reflected glory, infamy & cash.
The irony of it all, this 'the one' is destroying and using her but she cannot see it for being so blinded by hate for the ex's.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I think you’re right too. KFP and KH will have been given the same advice, to log anything concerning or breaches to child contact and to adhere to the child arrangement order in place. SS seem to prioritise cases where there is evidence of actual harm, anything below this threshold is left to the family court - which operate under a veil of secrecy. I do not understand why the children not attending school regularly is does not appear to have triggered a separate referral to SS, unless it has and is in process, a very lengthy process which KFP with her driving ban and not being allowed to the children’s school premises will be mitigating factors, along with numerous holidays to further delay and frustrate this process. I feel really bad for V, who is at secondary school, and is most likely very aware of the gossip surrounding his Mum and de facto stepdad. This will be affecting him negatively too. If I was MP, I’d have left KH behind for mine and my children’s sanity, even if I loved him and was sure he was innocent. I couldn’t live with the pressure.
I also feel quite bad for V, he's at a difficult age (13) and looks like a happy boy, I hope he isn't getting too much slagging at school about it. He may also be missing J&B and confused about the whole situation.

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers, Happy Easter Monday everyone, is this the week we finally celebrate ‘Good Times‘, with Skank torn a new one at the BH, or does the leathery slimy slippery eel find an ’OUT’ yet again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Soon we will know.

Holly continues her Skanky countdown, she’s still keeping the faith despite this Easter’s weird happenings, Holly has roped in her old sparring-partner from Celeb Juice, Fearne Cotton (also hates the Skank) today, they still ‘Believe’🙏🏾

2 Sleeps Krusties, 2 Sleeps (Said the way Julie Walters famously says ‘2 Soups’) 🥳

3F8A2DB2-A0CA-4DA0-8CED-6351AAA2E4CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to shit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.
Hmmm yes, loads to come out about Kieran? Is this like the accusation in December that he was stalking KP? look where that one went.

I do find it odd that back in December KP insisted Michelle was angry and threw something so was a child abuser...but no charges against Michelle. Kieran's harassment charge is then dropped and now there's an accusation of neglect and a possible threat of violence charge against him a month or so after the first investigation dropped?
But the kids have not been with him, so it sounds like KP has been interrogating the kids to try and get an 'incident' to report to police. IMO.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I also fear that it is too late for those younger children.
Katie has wreaked terrible damage on them - Junior and Princess have seemingly got away with it, as they have had the good fortune to have been able to live with Peter and Emily and therefore been involved in a well-functioning, calm and stable home, witnessing a happy and non-toxic adult relationship. Peter (like Kieran, to be fair) has lavished lots of time, love and effort on those kids (for all he's mocked about it) and you can see the payoff in the body language from Junior particularly. He clearly adores his dad.
Also, when Junior and Princess were Jett and Bunny's ages, and living at Katie's for half (?) the time, Katie didn't appear to be in the same state as she is now. She SEEMED to be better-functioning then. But now, for Jett and Bunny? Oh dear...

• Sad
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
So every person who says something that's not 100% in line with the general narrative is automatically labelled as Sophie Price?
How feeble.

I personally don't really give a toss about KP and her shambolic entourage, have sod all intention of donating cash to a bloke I neither know nor have interest in, don't trust anything that's based purely on easily manipulated photos posted online, and would never base a reaction on what's printed by the likes of the Sun.
I've never made any secret of any of this, it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone, why would it?!
I'm here for pain distraction, a giggle,and because I rather like some of the people here who have interesting lives. That's you, you and you in particular.

But when I last checked I was myself, not Sophie Price.
Although I do have some rather special new sunglasses.

(@SmillieKylie you would approve, they're Kylie's disco specs. My hubby chose not to point it out when I tried them on because he knows I don't like her, sorry! )

Those who know me from elsewhere will be able to confirm that my (beautiful)(black) wedding dress fitted me perfectly.
Definitely not Sophie Price.
😎

Last edited:
  • Haha

gossipsauce

VIP Member
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
She will be fucking raging at this. I hope this means he’s got a catalogue of evidence to use against her for a harassment charge or at the very least a restraining order. Cannot imagine the strain on him to have accusations like this about him in the public eye.
---
Kippers claims are becoming more and more outlandish ... 2 things with this... firstly its a sign of her getting desperate because she is not getting the result she wants, secondly people will soon start to question the ridiculous suggestions ... leave her to it and give her enough rope ... after years of my having to defend myself the lies got so huge that people finally saw through them. I will also say this, whatever anyone's opinion of DY, KIPPER is the reason he has no contact with Harvey, i believe that he tried initially but in the end sent money and just removed himself so the toxic bint couldn't continue to abuse him ... her complaints that only his legal team or intermediaries contact her to ask how Harvey is speak volumes ... along with the fact DY publically refused to allow PA to adopt Harvey which would have resolved him of any financial or other obligation if he really didn't want anything to do with his son
My life was destroyed by the narc who targeted me, they won't let go, you can't stop it, people believe them and you spend your life defending yourself over lie after lie. My ex partner felt sorry for her 'you should try harder to be friends' ... he had no idea how many years the lies had gone on for, that I had tried EVERYTHING ... my friend had seen me in tears, read the threatening emails and texts for months before she met this person ... she said 'if I didn't know you and hadn't seen all that stuff I wouldn't believe it of her... she plays a good part' that is KIPPER. God help Carol because his turn will come
This is so spot on. Worth mentioning PA would also only communicate with her via solicitors. A theme happening here. What’s happening to KH now is what would have happened to them had they not shut her down.

• Heart
  • Wow

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I've been quiet for a while because I'm sick of the skanky cunts lies and games.
Skint or not, I'll continue to support the parent that has done everything he could to raise his family in a loving, caring, family home, raising kids as kids should be raised and away from their toxic, narcissistic, Cunt that calls herself a mother.
Katie Price, you need locking up in a padded cell. You're a danger to others, and not that I give a fuck, but a danger to yourself!

• Heart

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
Let's just hope she gets some serious retribution at the next hearing. She should have had the book thrown at her years ago.

• Heart

Hammers of hell

I can only speak for myself, but that is the main reason I tend to be sympathetic towards Kieran.
His humiliation and constant harassment by KP is utterly repulsive. I feel that he is a good father and that is enough for me.
I have never believed him to be an angel, I have long thought he has made incredibly stupid decisions in his private life, but at the end of the day he is a human being who she( and her allies), are trying to destroy.Nobody has considered his mental health at all.
Same, I would have so much more respect for him if he wasn't doing the OF stuff but he does seem a genuine guy and at the end of the day it's his business. He was the one cooking, cleaning and taking all of KPs kids to school while she was out shagging other men or on a come down. If he was my son going through all that abuse and harassment i'd likely be doing time.

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I don't think it's love, more a desire for control and revenge. People like her can't stand what they see as losing in situations that most people would be able to process in a rational manner.
I don’t think she loves anything or anyone apart from herself and money. Around all her children she is forced and not natural, she would go for weeks on end without seeing them whilst she was off chasing dick or drugs - I don’t think she loves her mother or sister either, they are just her back-up and somewhere she can run to blame free when she has to.
Her relationships are based on control and publicity/making money. I think she is genuinely fond of Harvey because in her eyes he is totally dependant on her/doesn’t have the ability to judge or question her and there is no father in the way to question her “parenting” - the other 4 I am afraid are just pawns in her weird little games.
Thank goodness P & J are old enough to make their own minds up, it’s the 2 little ones that will suffer the most.

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Here's my take on the whole KH latest fiasco. I don't think it's anything to do with the upcoming BH, I think that maybe she has a date set for FAMILY court and she knows she will have the children removed then, so now she lobs this latest grenade in the hopes of making that all go away. Kieran clearly isn't bothered by these latest allegations, he has made a point of being seen out and about today so clearly not in police custody any more. Hopefully it will backfire spectacularly on her and only prove how unfit she is to have custody of them. I think it's 100% certain that the allegations came from her. I'm sure she will have been prepping the kids to say awful things about K and M at any upcoming hearing, but I am hopeful that the people who deal with these sort of cases are trained to spot when kids have been coerced into saying things.
i dont think she can say a thing, events speak for them selves, holidays every month (last one a month long) children kept from school, children kept from their father and grandparents, children taken to the sex capital of the world and 8 year old daughter photographed with strange men,topless, wearing false nails,eyelashes,makeup and hair pieces, mother off her head on drink or/and drugs in the daytime,while on national tv,bankrupt mother,morally and financially.......what she going to pull out of the bag to top that then,deflect and blame ex husband for something terrible to make her self look the better parent or start going to prayer meetings

• Heart
Jesus h christ! up at our caravan where internet is shit & just catching up, I think I have spent the last hour on a rollercoaster of emotion, I dont think there is a vile enough word to call skank today

• Heart