Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddleduck

VIP Member
So if Michelle had concerns about the safety of her children would she go off and leave them in the sole care of Kieron? I think not.

(Sorry guys have not been invested in this thread as long as some of you so a lot of back reading going on here 😀)

• Heart
Reactions: 46

plinky2

VIP Member
I’ve got no words 😑

@Gx2018 has made comments before about personally knowing Camera Man Chris, knowing that MP and KH were taking legal advice, very much dislikes CW and had the original texts the night of slap gate which got posted on here. We never know who really knows the truth or how close people say they are, and people aren’t expected to out themselves to prove anything.

At the same time it’s going to leave everyone hanging and wondering to bait post about the truth about KH then not want to say anything else. if you can’t share what you know then maybe it’s best not to dangle it?

I’m not decided on KH, I think he makes poor decisions sometimes and I hate the IG tit for tat stuff he’s engaging in but I don’t think he’s a dangerous man or parent. I’ve found myself irritated by MP at times too but she’s not KP level of crazy making. Whilst I don’t blame her for wanting another holiday, she went again without her kids during Easter hols whilst KH had to stay at home - I feel like this sometimes comes across like KH is still a doormat paying penance for his indiscretions all the time to these women. This is just my opinion of how it comes across. He did this with KP too - always home, with the kids in some kind of self punishment mode trying to keep her happy after his alleged mistakes

The drugged up video of KP isn’t available now so I didn’t see it but have been sure for ages that she’s mixing strong prescription meds and likely had another surgery as an excuse to take them

• Heart
****LONG POST ALERT ****

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE LEGAL SIDE/CHILDREN'S SERVICES

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Ohhh, I wasn't expecting that! Thanks for the detailed info. I'm glad there are people like you who truly care and try and do the right thing, even if it's just for a while!

• Heart

mrbusiness

VIP Member
The papers need to take some responsibility for the harm they are causing KH and the children. It wouldn’t surprise me if he topped himself. It’s relentless poor man

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I wonder would a men's domestic violence charity provide Kieran with some emotional support and advice. KP attempting to piss all over his life, he's a victim

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'd say she loves her phone, that's probably as far as it goes. She's never off the bastard thing.
You’re so right there PTME. Googling herself. Her, SFP & AFP all had alerts set up, so anything about her comes up. Pathetic. She’s also constantly reading up about the Andre’s & ranting. Always had more than one phone too. Never understood that🙀.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
It must be heart breaking for Junior and Princess to watch all this happening. They always got on well with Keiran, he was a good and caring step dad to them. God knows what they have had to hear from their mother about him since the break up. Plus they are watching their little brother and sister suffer at the hands of KP.
It’s a horrible situation and Kipper is just so bloody selfish, bangs on and on about her own MH but couldn’t care less what she does to anyone else’s.

• Sad
  • Sick

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
****LONG POST ALERT ****

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "fuck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

I am watching with interest. I have a contact who knows what is happening, but I will not ask him as the family court is private, and for a good reason. However, last night I was told that KH would be released and be smiling. I'm glad that happened.

Have faith, Krusties.

I am rethinking my career tonight, not because of what has happened over the last 48 hours, but because it's a constant battle I simply can't win.
Thank you for your post. I work in social services too, and it is a difficult and thankless job at the best of times.
The social services bashing on this thread is relentless - armchair social workers - I just scroll on by 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
For the life of me I cannot understand why she is so revered in the press. We all know what a foul mother she is, who in god,s name thinks it’s a great kids activity to attend hairdressers and beauty salon,s. To holiday in the sex capital of the world where perverts are are everywhere and to put full nails and make up on a pre pubescent child. To remove children from school to deprive them of their friends and appropriate activities. To hawk a disabled adult out just so she can be relevant, to treat him as more disabled than he is and to restrict his life. To spend holiday after holiday while bankrupt laughing in the face of creditors. WILL SHE EVER RECEIVE THE JUSTICE AND CONSEQUENCES SHE DESERVES???? If it was a normal person she would be sent down. She has NEVER been an A LISTER and the only possible celebrity boyfriend has been DWIGHT YORKE,no one else wanted her. As for the latest KH she truly disgusts me. Not sorry for ranting as she makes my blood boil. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Revered because she has a disabled son, makes you a saint in some people's eyes no matter what you do. You see it all the time in the facebook comments where people go 'I'm not a big fan of Katie but at the end of the day she's a good mum to her disabled son and no one can take that away from her' - it's bollocks

• Angry
  • Sick

kags7312

Just watched her slagging Kieran off in front of Jett and Bunny. Jett looks happy enough, then when Kieran's name is mentioned and she says he's 'disgusting' Jett's face drops and Bunny pops her head out from behind to look at what's going on, probably because she's heard her dad's name too.
The footage seems to have been cut at a few points. I'm guessing she was saying worse stuff, probably not legal ( ie accusing him further) or
swearing at these points.
Then the kids are in the car, she tries to lower her voice but can't help saying 'He's a disgusting human being' loud enough for Bunny to hear and she looks round again from in the car. There's only one disgusting person here Katie!

View attachment 2090294
'Hi Katie, how are you doing'
'I'm good thanks'
View attachment 2090278
'Do you have any comment on Kieran?'
'He's disgusting' ( video then seems to be cut)

View attachment 2090291
'That's why the kids have been living with me, since November the 11th there's a reason'
( Video is cut/edited again)

View attachment 2090279

'he's a disgusting human being' ( Video is cut again)
'and I'm here to protect my children'.
If she has nothing on KH (I’m sure she doesn’t) then this video will have shot herself in the foot and will make excellent evidence in court. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Skank may think that media interest & being given the opportunity to call KH disgusting in front of his children gives her opinion validation. She'll take this as a win in her twisted mind.

In the real world, I can't see any person in authority who's trying to sort out this whole mess, seeing that behaviour as anything but negative & confirming what KH is no doubt claiming.

She's her own worst enemy at this point as her reasoning & viewpoint is so skewed & far removed from the actual reality of any situation.

I pray consequences are heading her way soon so J&B have at least some hope of recovering from the damage she's caused these last few months.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to shit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.
Sophie is going to be busy this morning setting up a chocolate Easter egg hunt but hopefully this afternoon @Gx2018 will have a spare 5 minutes to answer your question

• Haha
  • Wow

kirajodie

VIP Member
Ok this is totally my pondering of what may have happened . I have no inside knowledge on it just a maybe this it what happened. Couple weeks ago KP was trying to make some holiday money, need to sell a story. KH was also annoying her , getting cheeky answering her back on SM. She sends someone down when dark to paint on the fence and calls one of the redtops to sell story of how shes being targeted. They're not interested. Decides she needs to up the story , and can get KH back. Calls police to report her fence painted and due to something one of kids said about their dad having them out playing with air rifle and he said it was to keep mummy away or similar . She complains with the fence threat shes worried hes serious, and surely he should not have been letting them play with air rifle. Police have to take complaint but dont rush to do anything as was a historic incident . She calls back redtops but they will only publish fence part as police have not investigated yet. Forward 10 days , still police have not investigated, so she calls police from abroad saying shes returning tomorrow . Demands they investigate as shes scared for her life or she will complain to police commissioners, whom she has on speed dial. Police need to investigate .She gets to sell story and makes her grand return selling another story. As I said , could be totally wrong in all or parts.

• Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Thank you for your post. I work in social services too, and it is a difficult and thankless job at the best of times.
The social services bashing on this thread is relentless - armchair social workers - I just scroll on by 🙄
I work in Paediatrics so work closely with social service/local SEN team. Overstretched is an understatement.
Can't get anyone on the phone because they've made so many redundant and some very young children are on their third or fourth social worker in their short lives.
Burnout is rife with no back up from management.

• Sad

PurpleLennie

I’ve just watched the video from the airport where she openly brands him disgusting in front of the kids. Absolutely vile. After everything she has done over the years I don’t recall seeing any of their fathers calling her in front of the kids - she is just awful. He’s their father at the end of the day and her talking like this on camera will be nothing compared to what she is saying about him behind closed doors. I don’t understand how she thinks he’s just going to disappear from their lives because of what she says! Even Kim kardashian had the sense to tell papa that they weren’t to ask her any questions about their dad in front of the kids - why can’t KP have the same level of sense?!

I think I’d have to watch KH with my own eyes commuting any of the crimes she’s accusing him of because I do not believe a word she says!

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Sex stuff on Only Fans? Wtf! I thought it was a shopping channel selling fans! Oh heck. That's dreadful.

That's really kind that you want to donate to the GFM when the charges are dropped, you're so kind! I'll remind you don't worry.
What should social services do though? What evidence is there that children are at risk in the Hayler household? Existence of a gun, if legally held, doesn't warrant social services getting involved. I mentioned earlier that one of my close friends with 2 kids in his house is a responsible gun user (he's a farmer). Someone posted on the previous thread even pointing out that on an episode of the reality show, Kieran had been shooting rats at the Mucky Mansion, surely that gun was legally held.
Yep and kp was quite happy to bugger off for a month on the coke and leave all kids in his care . Presumably the gun would have still been in house then. Personally think kids more at danger from her septic tank spillage and her germ ridden house

• Haha
  • Heart
****LONG POST ALERT ****

A lot of tattlers have been asking if children's services are involved. I can't give a definitive answer, because I simply don't know, but based on years of experience I would hazard an educated guess that they will be involved in some guise. A strat meeting (S47, children's act) will undoubtedly be triggered on Tuesday morning to discuss the latest allegations against KH. He has children living in his home, and firearms and child neglect will automatically trigger an investigation (as it should). However, the police are not sufficiently concerned to exercise their rights to remove children via police protection. I'm certain KH's brief will have been clear that he is permitted to share that he is with the children today - that's a concrete "fuck off to Kipper."

I bet children's services are sick to the back teeth of this case against KH and MP. They have far more important things to be doing. Kipper is simply trying to get something to stick on KH but sees herself as untouchable (which will be very frustrating). They will undoubtedly have KH and MP consistently complying, attending all the core group/Child in need meetings, and thoroughly engaged in the process. Then they will have the stark contrast of KFP, who is continually out of the country and will think she is above engaging with lowly social workers 'cos she is a model with 25 years experience innit'.

If J&B are on a CP plan, children's services have a statutory duty to visit every ten working days with a combination of announced and unannounced visits. I bet several of these visits are outstanding at the MM. To be clear I don't know if they're currently subject to a CP plan, but I would bet my life they have been in the past (#slapgate)

I would guess her utter contempt for social workers could be her undoing. They will issue pre-proceedings if she doesn't comply (PLO - public law outline). However, as I have reiterated countless times, it's the judge's decision. Suffice it to say, I am often shocked when family court judges side with the parent whom CS has very real and significant reasons to remove the children.

I do my job to the best of my ability - I never want to recommend the removal of children unless it's unavoidable, but I need them to be safe. I prepare the best case, speak to the children to get their wishes and feelings and appoint the best CAFCASS court guardian I can find. I demonstrate coercive control if appropriate (and it very often is) with significant evidence to avoid the 'this has reasonable doubt scenario.'

Still, many judges do nothing and let vulnerable children down. I truly believe that family courts need a shake-up and radical modernisation.

We see a real seachange when something headline worthy happens. Then children's services become risk-averse to the point of ridiculous. Thankfully there haven't been recent cases, but sadly there will be, and KFP will hate the risk-averse approach they take.

Have faith, Krusties.

I really feel for you, Brah. The frustration you must feel when you do everything in your power to help only for the court to throw it all out in the blink of an eye. No wonder you're having a rethink. I imagine every day is a very thankless task. Just know you're appreciated, by us lot, at least. 😘

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is fucking deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
I saw this and thought the same. She says one thing and does another. She is totally totally deranged.

• Angry
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Having a lovely Easter Day out, just popped on for an update, seems not much info so far after a quick scan through, perhaps more will be revealed later. Sat in a cafe, just made this, felt a need to take the piss out of the vile Skank, reaching new levels of dreadful harmful pathetic behaviour now, shes so Yuck….

20453B1F-256E-4DB2-875F-0BB84D5303D2.jpeg

• Haha