Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lovesthegossipmx

''He will be on PIP both mobility and care at higher rate
Some people are still on income based ESA and will be for a few years as the transition to UC is slow
Harvey will be entitled to UC and its not wholey based on NI of course there is Income Based
UC replaced many income based benefits Income Support/ESA/CTC all income based
i have no idea how you think UC is all NI based it is Income based which harvey would be entitled to

harvey will be entitled to alot of benefit and the guessing is not helpful'''

Yes he would be on PIP mobility and care - which is £150 a week higher rate as I said, I never said UC is NI based, ESA is. So 'if' a big IF he was getting ESA only the NI part of that remains now as it's replaced by UC, he won't be getting that part of ESA....because he's never worked.

I agree guessing about his benefits is not helpful. I was trying to show he probably isn't getting loads ...people saying that is also guessing isn't it?. The person who said KP was using his card pretty much confirmed they were guessing too about how much he gets.

Reactions: 11
The papers are now saying Keiran has NOT been charged with anything. The media are leadingvtge headline with 'child neglect' rather than the gun business ... so, this is my take on the situation .... Kipper made the claims to the police either herself or via a flying monkey and triggered the whole thing ... it has probably also been suggested that KH was responsible for the graffiti on the fence ... Kipper and or her monkeys are making sure that the child neglect bit is emphasised in the media reports because the gun thing won't stick and the unsafe parent narrative is really what she is going for.
Just like the other arrests no charges will be made because its a campaign of harassment by Kipper.
Why is Kipper doing this? She wants sole custody of J&B as revenge for her losing custody all that time (she blames KH), she wants to split KH and MP up because she blames them for the problems with Carol since #slapgate, he wasn't allowed near the kids for a long time due to #slapgate so she made stuff up about MP to try and get her blocked from being near the kids ... after repeating stories a few times Kipper really does believes her own lies, she is pathological in that way so at this stage she really does.believe that KH & MP are a danger to the children and will do anything to keep them away from J & B. She probably thinks that a charge of child neglect will mean MP will have to move out because V & A can't be around KH. The Gun thing has been thrown in for dramatic effect ... the fence graffiti is part of the lie.
Kipper will be claiming that she has taken the kids away again and can't let them.out of her sight 'because we are all so scared of KH' ... she may well believe this now. I also thinknthis behaviour is a way to keep Carol with her 'damsel in distress, Knight in shining armour'.
For me the Kipper & Carol situation is becoming a 'follie a deux' where 2 people become isolated and so lost in lies that they have no idea what the truth is anymore (Megan and Harry are like this).
I have been the victim of a diagnosed narcissist... a female family member ... I suffered a prolonged attack for years and years, lie after lie, constantly having to defend myself about things that I had never done or said, it destroyed me emotionally, destroyed relationships with family friends and partners who got sucked in by this person ... eventually people started to see holes in their stories about me ... when questioned the lies got even bigger to a point where they were completely ridiculous and that's when the penny properly dropped with my family. The only way to deal with this sort of narc is to cut ties completely, you have to vanish, play dead. I have had no contact with this person for 10 years now, only 1 family member has any contact with them and I am never ever mentioned ... after I vanished they turned on someone else and confirmed everything which is why they are isolated now.
No one is perfect, I don't think KH or MP are, but, I also believe that they are victims of a viscious campaign of harassment by Kipper. I hope that she is eventually caught and charged because things are really escalating and I am VERY concerned for the children I her care.
I also think that TV companies will know her of old and that she does things like this ... that things are escalating ... and it will put them off working with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
So every person who says something that's not 100% in line with the general narrative is automatically labelled as Sophie Price?
How feeble.

I personally don't really give a toss about KP and her shambolic entourage, have sod all intention of donating cash to a bloke I neither know nor have interest in, don't trust anything that's based purely on easily manipulated photos posted online, and would never base a reaction on what's printed by the likes of the Sun.
I've never made any secret of any of this, it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone, why would it?!
I'm here for pain distraction, a giggle,and because I rather like some of the people here who have interesting lives. That's you, you and you in particular.

But when I last checked I was myself, not Sophie Price.
Although I do have some rather special new sunglasses.

(@SmillieKylie you would approve, they're Kylie's disco specs. My hubby chose not to point it out when I tried them on because he knows I don't like her, sorry! )
HaHa they sound like excellent sunglasses, and I forgive you for not liking my fav pint-sized pop princess, I know my Kylie is not everyone’s cup of ☕ but I will add you are all wrong’uns for not loving her 😁x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well well well isn’t it strange that whenever the tit hits the fan the Skank is always out of the country hiding 🤔 Very telling! She is bully, she causes tit and then legs it! A complete coward!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Wonder what’s going on KH thread,I don’t go over there.
I try not to as a general rule.
But I did today.As expected, a lot of debate.Most of it( even the stuff I don’t agree with), echoes what has been said on this thread.Although some posters are more forthright than others.

Reactions: 15
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.
Hmmm yes, loads to come out about Kieran? Is this like the accusation in December that he was stalking KP? look where that one went.

I do find it odd that back in December KP insisted Michelle was angry and threw something so was a child abuser...but no charges against Michelle. Kieran's harassment charge is then dropped and now there's an accusation of neglect and a possible threat of violence charge against him a month or so after the first investigation dropped?
But the kids have not been with him, so it sounds like KP has been interrogating the kids to try and get an 'incident' to report to police. IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Whoever said on last thread about parental responsibility in 2002 was correct, it was not automatic between 2 unmarried parents until 2003 - but its very easy to apply for since 2003 so DW could have done that easily

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she put this up.Does she remember what she does?
I expected the snide remark, but this nonsense smacks of someone living in an alternative universe.
This is apparently advice she got from the Priory years ago. I think she really is a dangerous narcissist sociopath, the same sort of profile of people that harm their kids to punish an ex partner. She really has lost it, Kieran could have been shot by armed police that turned up!

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 10.40.21.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
How he's still managing to smile, good on him! I said he'd be released without charge. This is all her doing, when oh when will it get what it deserves
Will the police look into her threats etc,she has form,she needs a massive investigation,then get bleeping charged.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whoever said on last thread about parental responsibility in 2002 was correct, it was not automatic between 2 unmarried parents until 2003 - but its very easy to apply for since 2003 so DW could have done that easily
That was me Plinky. Only knew as my daughter was born in 2002.

Reactions: 13
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I thought narcissists usually attracted Co dependents (people pleasing , format types) not sociopath. Can’t have two massive egos surely ?

Kieran Kris both the people pleasing type. Think she’s trying to turn Carl into that type too.

Interesting she is a diagnosed narcissist. Hope Kieran can use in the family courts.

Reactions: 34
What child has KH been accused of neglecting? It cannot be J & B as they have not lived with him since November. He is not V's parent so it cannot be him. That only leaves Apollo, and that I do not believe. He loves that child. :confused:
Unless KP has reported something that supposedly happened months ago with Bunny or Jett. With Kieran having some sort of gun for pests, I'm thinking she has interrogated the kids and tried to get one of them to say they were left near a gun or shown a gun etc. Neglect can include putting kids in dangerous situations.
The fact that it might be Jett going shooting with his dad rather than Bunny and the crap KP posted about Jett being traumatised makes me think she's cooked up some incident involving him.
---
So every person who says something that's not 100% in line with the general narrative is automatically labelled as Sophie Price?
How feeble.

I personally don't really give a toss about KP and her shambolic entourage, have sod all intention of donating cash to a bloke I neither know nor have interest in, don't trust anything that's based purely on easily manipulated photos posted online, and would never base a reaction on what's printed by the likes of the Sun.
I've never made any secret of any of this, it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone, why would it?!
I'm here for pain distraction, a giggle,and because I rather like some of the people here who have interesting lives. That's you, you and you in particular.

But when I last checked I was myself, not Sophie Price.
Although I do have some rather special new sunglasses.

(@SmillieKylie you would approve, they're Kylie's disco specs. My hubby chose not to point it out when I tried them on because he knows I don't like her, sorry! )

Those who know me from elsewhere will be able to confirm that my (beautiful)(black) wedding dress fitted me perfectly.
Definitely not Sophie Price.
😎
Maybe not everyone Crowbag. Personally on these thread I've encountered 2 people who have got quite aggressive when certain questions have been asked over certain events, (it's quite specific). One of them disappeared completely. People remember stuff, especially when most people are very polite and reasonable even when they disagree.

Reactions: 36
Social services needs to be involved NOW. Sort this tit show out.

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.

Reactions: 6

The previous poster is right. Kieron is not blameless. He married her after a weeks of knowing her. His did screw her friends. His Only fans seems sex adjacent. I’m not donating to his gofundme until I know he is clear.
Skank herself said weeks ago that SS were involved. Stuff like this takes months.

Reactions: 14
I can see clearly KFP''s MO again. It's always the same. What I don't understand it's a clear pattern of harassing KH and M even has a RO in place. Why is the police cooperating with her dirty games ?as far as I'm aware duck all came out of it before . Isn't there any law against harassment? And by the why this waste of oxygen has private police force at her service when it doesn't pay taxes and suing the police ? The police don't do nothing when serious crimes are happening and blame cuts but have all the time in the world to assist personal hate campaign?
It doesn't make any sense but I'm sure that again there won't be any ramifications for the deranged crackhead instigator.
I really hope police have seen the pattern. Remember Kieran did report her for harassment in December, so that will be ongoing where as her allegation against him was dropped. If that ever went to court, she could end up with another restraining order but it's a slow process.

I want to believe police will take action as this is so serious now, armed police turning up could have gone horribly wrong! I do think there is a completely different attitude in this country to men being abused though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is apparently advice she got from the Priory years ago. I think she really is a dangerous narcissist sociopath, the same sort of profile of people that harm their kids to punish an ex partner. She really has lost it, Kieran could have been shot by armed police that turned up!

View attachment 2087893
Yep.Spot on.A very dangerous woman.
I am really struggling with these latest shenanigans as I am trying to be objective.And there is always the possibility that there is some truth behind the headlines.But KP has form for instigating this kind of thing, and I can see her revelling in causing mayhem.I think she has lost all semblance of control over her actions.
When the dust settles, I hope KH considers getting some kind of restating order against her( easier said than done I know).
I am sure that the police are completely fed up with the entire situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Here we go again. You clearly dislike Kieran & get a ‘jab’ in at every opportunity. Read the room, most people find the way KH is being treated, is disgusting. You DO NOT have to donate. Why keep on about your dislike of him & how you WON’T contribute?

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.