Katie Price #265 Out of the country and off her face, avoiding the outcome of her skankruptcy case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else is going to make allegations about child abuse? She has repeatedly been reporting him to the police, the stalker incident …. He was cleared. The JS post, yet she stayed with him and remarried him, more than once. Probably blames the graffiti on him too, yet still goes on holiday leaving her property and knowing all this is probably about to go down. Plus she has the bankruptcy on Wednesday and the Met outcome at the end of the week.
Someone said on social media they saw her at Murcia airport, not sure how true that is.
I think a lot will have been going on behind the scenes re trying to get J&B back. As he has the funds through GFM as she hates that.
Carl, you are implicit in all this, standing by doing nothing, the same with SFP et al. Are you really going to stand by and let her mug you off time after time, you’ll be next in the firing line, as she will do anything and throw anyone under the bus to save her-own sorry, plastic, sunburned skin.
SFP, AFP, Mr PP & ‘Arry should hang their heads in shame. Kieran is being crucified & persecuted & 2 small children being used as pawns. I’ve always said, KFP is dangerous & arrogant. Where will all this end? Nobody seems to care about Kieran’s MH, they tippy toe around The Mutant. RedTops happily print any accusations about Kieran, yet nothing about KFP. Why hasn’t the Go Fund me ever been mentioned?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Just copied this over from the last thread as it closed...

@Gx2018 said.....
Been laying low on these threads, but had to comment. Any man who marries Katie price after weeks of knowing her is just as unwell as she is. We all like to tit on KP and assume Kieran is the saint, but unfortunately, those kids have no fit parent. There’s lots more going to come out on Kieran. I truly feel sorry for Bunny and Jett.

@PTMe Can you shed any light on the above?

I find this confusing.... If KH is that bad, then how come he was allowed full temporary custody and this kids attended school, looked so happy etc?
@Gx2018 can you explain further please.
Red tops are full of it this morning but apparently he hasn't been charged. I'm a bit worried about what @Gx2018 knows about this. If there's any truth to these stories, I can only assume Batnan has driven him to it.

(nb: I know its not right or fair but I also hate the fact that she's getting the upper hand and will garner as much sympathy as possible and milk it.)

Katie Price shares cryptic Instagram post after ex Kieran Hayler's arrest - Mirror Online

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, if nothing else the latest arrest has compelled me to donate to Kieran’s GFM. If there was a hint the child neglect allegation had substance, would KH have been released without charge back to care for the two minor children, V & A, whilst their mother is away? One wonders where V’s Dad is in all of this, and what his opinion is on the matter. I for one would be taking steps to protect V from exposure to all of these allegations.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is bleeping deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
Ridiculous, I’ve barely seen Harvey without his iPad! She also never without her mobile in her hand, uses multiple social media platforms and films videos with her children performing with her. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What child has KH been accused of neglecting? It cannot be J & B as they have not lived with him since November. He is not V's parent so it cannot be him. That only leaves Apollo, and that I do not believe. He loves that child. :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Let’s ignore nearly every shot we’ve seen of poor Jett lately has been where he’s glued to his iPad…(this is in relation to her latest post..)
View attachment 2087815
Same with Harvey.
She monetises them at every chance. Wearing Princess and Bunny range, Junior and Jett range. The girls wearing her lashes. Tik tok, Facebook, Instagram. Backgrid pictures.
Takes them on child friendly holidays to Disneyland, oh my bad…she would rather they sit and watch her get tattoos or extensions, nails done for hours on end.
She subjected them to slapgate. Daily arguments between her and SB. To using her daughters phone to message other guys. Probably witnessed their mum doing ❄
Yep, perfect mother right there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Interesting wording by the Daily Mirror. Subtle, but not stating KH’s cheating as fact!
E093F7A3-CD40-42C9-9FF0-C3338A6D42F1.jpeg

If anyone is doubting who’s made these latest allegations Pricey’s IG post was her way of taking ownership.

I hope the Police are now cataloguing every allegation she makes against him and it can help him get a restraining order because this level of harassment is unacceptable and criminal. She won’t ever let the man live in peace, because it eats her up inside to see anyone who’s left her happy. Kieran wanted nothing from her, just shared access to his children. That’s how done he was with Katie, he walked away from everything but his kids, that’s a complete rejection of her, and now he’s with a woman that she sees as inferior to her in every way, obviously not true but by Skanky’s warped metrics, and to top it all off not only is he happy with this “lesser” woman so are her children! Adding insult to injury, until she is hit with a restraining order she won’t leave Kieran alone either. She has to win, she has to be able to keep feeling superior to her exes and their partners because she’s the bleeping pricey! So this relentless campaign of hatred and harassment will continue until she is forced to stop. For anyone faltering on KH, if he those allegations had true substance he would still be in the nick waiting to see a judge, as it is he’s yet again “assisting with inquiries”, didn’t I read that he did that last October/November, last August, and the year before too? How many times is he going to be “helping with inquiries” followed by NFAs before people remember that a man is innocent until proven guilty”. It’s a rather important tenet of our justice system and it would also be nice if people remembered precisely how many times Kieran has been charged so far, because the tally is zero on my last count counting!
Sorry I’m bleeping raging this morning! (I might also be having a menopausal rage attack simultaneously with this bleep constantly making false accusations against Kieran, it sickens me! Can’t anyone in authority see a pattern in these allegations being made?

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Yuck, her skanky smug filtered face there is making me feel very violent, and I’m the least violent person you could meet, she’s got me so angry with her latest wanton horrendous behaviour, wanna pummel her fugly face with my little fists, horrible vile cow 👊🏾
Vile isn't it, I wanna punch it good looking too the absolute bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Red tops are full of it this morning but apparently he hasn't been charged. I'm a bit worried about what @Gx2018 knows about this. If there's any truth to these stories, I can only assume Batnan has driven him to it.

(nb: I know its not right or fair but I also hate the fact that she's getting the upper hand and will garner as much sympathy as possible and milk it.)

Katie Price shares cryptic Instagram post after ex Kieran Hayler's arrest - Mirror Online
One thing I’ve noticed it didn’t get a lead spot on the Daily Mail page last night, was just on the sidebar of shame. I’ve just checked now and it’s dropped to 24th story down on the sidebar….they aren’t really pushing it on the Fail which says something to me, do they really think this is not that notable a story, they can see there’s much substance to it ? Kinda a good sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can see clearly KFP''s MO again. It's always the same. What I don't understand it's a clear pattern of harassing KH and M even has a RO in place. Why is the police cooperating with her dirty games ?as far as I'm aware duck all came out of it before . Isn't there any law against harassment? And by the why this waste of oxygen has private police force at her service when it doesn't pay taxes and suing the police ? The police don't do nothing when serious crimes are happening and blame cuts but have all the time in the world to assist personal hate campaign?
It doesn't make any sense but I'm sure that again there won't be any ramifications for the deranged crackhead instigator.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is bleeping deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
Utter Bollx. She was climbing trees, taking out birds eggs & smashing them. Ganging up on other girls. Chasing and flirting with all the boys & men. She was a prick teaser from a very young age. Whole family thought nothing of walking around naked in front of each other, which was odd, considering Mr PP wasn’t their real dad ( KFP & Danny). Now her days will consist of plotting her next evil deed/revenge, trawling through internet to read all about herself & getting some pampering/surgery/sunbathing. When is Karma going to kick in? I am 200% sure, she’s behind this latest allegation about Kieran & it’s got something to do with BH. Must be so she can say she’s got custody of kids & needs a home (not 11 bedrooms) to support them. Surely bankruptcy must know, KH has custody of kids too, even if it appears she’s ‘kidnapped’ them💩. I’m sickened again by this latest accusation of Kieran. Who, I wonder, tipped off RedTops? I stepped back for over a week recently, as I’m finding her actions & the lack of punishment hard to deal with. I worry what next may happen to Kieran & the kids. She makes me sick, putting it mildly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I’ve got no words 😑

@Gx2018 has made comments before about personally knowing Camera Man Chris, knowing that MP and KH were taking legal advice, very much dislikes CW and had the original texts the night of slap gate which got posted on here. We never know who really knows the truth or how close people say they are, and people aren’t expected to out themselves to prove anything.

At the same time it’s going to leave everyone hanging and wondering to bait post about the truth about KH then not want to say anything else. if you can’t share what you know then maybe it’s best not to dangle it?

I’m not decided on KH, I think he makes poor decisions sometimes and I hate the IG tit for tat stuff he’s engaging in but I don’t think he’s a dangerous man or parent. I’ve found myself irritated by MP at times too but she’s not KP level of crazy making. Whilst I don’t blame her for wanting another holiday, she went again without her kids during Easter hols whilst KH had to stay at home - I feel like this sometimes comes across like KH is still a doormat paying penance for his indiscretions all the time to these women. This is just my opinion of how it comes across. He did this with KP too - always home, with the kids in some kind of self punishment mode trying to keep her happy after his alleged mistakes

The drugged up video of KP isn’t available now so I didn’t see it but have been sure for ages that she’s mixing strong prescription meds and likely had another surgery as an excuse to take them

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So every person who says something that's not 100% in line with the general narrative is automatically labelled as Sophie Price?
How feeble.

I personally don't really give a toss about KP and her shambolic entourage, have sod all intention of donating cash to a bloke I neither know nor have interest in, don't trust anything that's based purely on easily manipulated photos posted online, and would never base a reaction on what's printed by the likes of the Sun.
I've never made any secret of any of this, it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone, why would it?!
I'm here for pain distraction, a giggle,and because I rather like some of the people here who have interesting lives. That's you, you and you in particular.

But when I last checked I was myself, not Sophie Price.
Although I do have some rather special new sunglasses.

(@SmillieKylie you would approve, they're Kylie's disco specs. My hubby chose not to point it out when I tried them on because he knows I don't like her, sorry! )

Those who know me from elsewhere will be able to confirm that my (beautiful)(black) wedding dress fitted me perfectly.
Definitely not Sophie Price.
😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m sad for Taylor as I hoped she was in a happy place, yes I’m a quiet Swiftie, the woman is badass, intelligent and talented as hell. But I’m pleased it’s her leading the Mail’s articles and not Skanky’s latest act in her sustained hate campaign against Kieran! Seriously, I hope there is something being done behind the scenes to put a stop to her endless persecution, this is despicable and surely reaches the level of criminality by now? Can any of our legal eagles give any clues on how bad it has to get before something can be done?

Reactions: 27
Utter Bollx. She was climbing trees, taking out birds eggs & smashing them. Ganging up on other girls. Chasing and flirting with all the boys & men. She was a prick teaser from a very young age. Whole family thought nothing of walking around naked in front of each other, which was odd, considering Mr PP wasn’t their real dad ( KFP & Danny). Now her days will consist of plotting her next evil deed/revenge, trawling through internet to read all about herself & getting some pampering/surgery/sunbathing. When is Karma going to kick in? I am 200% sure, she’s behind this latest allegation about Kieran & it’s got something to do with BH. Must be so she can say she’s got custody of kids & needs a home (not 11 bedrooms) to support them. Surely bankruptcy must know, KH has custody of kids too, even if it appears she’s ‘kidnapped’ them💩. I’m sickened again by this latest accusation of Kieran. Who, I wonder, tipped off RedTops? I stepped back for over a week recently, as I’m finding her actions & the lack of punishment hard to deal with. I worry what next may happen to Kieran & the kids. She makes me sick, putting it mildly.
Wonder what’s going on KH thread,I don’t go over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know exactly what you mean - it’s one thing having a laugh at her ridiculous dated poses and corn on the cob/lawnmower shenanigans - this is just horrible watching the lives of 2 small children being damaged, and her utter disregard for their well-being and mental health. I don’t know how she is allowed to get away with what she is doing and why nobody seems to be doing anything about it. She was born bad that one - she is literally rotten to the bone, they all are. All of that rancid, chavvy, lying, grifting vile family have a hand in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think it is a bit out of order when people blame Skanky for Keirons troubles because “ she knows what her triggers are now, like on instagram and stuff you’ll notice she doesn’t really attack anyone, or do anything anymore because where is that going to get her? It doesn’t get her anywhere”,
No she doesn’t bother replying when anyone upsets her. Therapy has completely cured her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.