Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Didn’t think KFP could stoop any lower until the most recent KH antics.. although, I couldn’t help but notice some of the pics of KH after being released have backgrid on them? I thought backgrid was to do with Slymi or have I got that wrong? Does that mean KH has set the pics up? Btw I’m not anti-KH, I’m literally just curious about the backgrid situation 😂

Reactions: 19

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Fred’s moving so fast, did we know it was an air-rifle ? Just seen it in Scum, struggling to keep up as been out most of the day 🤦🏽‍♀️

Says “seized” as they have to as police were “acting on claims he threatened to use it”….what the hell, has she just made this up !

Ah so it was'nt a Thompson machine gun then? You do surprise me :ROFLMAO:
---
This photo is from when she was partying with that Alex Anderson she was sleeping with 🙄 The watch she has on (I’ve never actually seen her with a watch on before, probably can’t tell the time but thought she’d get attention wearing a suspiciously expensive one this time😂).. can anyone confirm if it is an expensive one? I’ve seen one like this before, very expensive I can’t remember the make though. Possibly hublot? Interesting to know how she could afford that price tag, and would be interesting to know where the watch is now (if it is the expensive one I’m thinking of). @DC16 not sure if one to add to your list?
He had a lucky escape didn't he? Just as well his Mummy stepped into rescue him from the claws of the skankmonster
---
The Clampitt Mafia? 👀
1681108387142.png

---
Please write 'cock piss sinkboy' on it with shaving foam for me. 😁
and "Hoooor"
---
View attachment 2089241

This has to be her and something to do with the back and forth they've been having, She knows he's got an air rifle and he's either said something off hand, sent an ill advised meme / quote or she's twisted something and told police it was about the air rifle.
---

looking forward to clearing his name, together with his grin.....seems hopeful.
---

He might not need a licence for what he has. Air rifles don't need them. if up to a certain power.
It probably knew perfectly well that this gun it was a poxy air-rifle yet told the rozzers

"Iss a Hooodge greyt gun fing like dey have on dem John Wick moooveys an' ee fretend Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wiv it. Anawl !"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Winepig

VIP Member
If your are a Krusty and you think you need a break,
and Skanky drives you mad,
Don’t forget we will always be your mate,
So take a breath and cool down forget about the strife,
This is a bit off fun it should not affect your life,
Don’t forget if Skanky winds you up and your piss is boiling hot,
Come back here dolly always has a pot,
So what we are saying if you need a break,
Days or months or years,
You will always be a Krusty and should really have no fears,
We will not forget you, we will make that evil bitch pay
and even if we don’t meet for ten years it would be like yesterday,
So you may think peekos rambling what is he trying to say?
once a Krusty always a Krusty, this is the way ❤
That’s beautiful !

And so true ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s a shame that the pictures of KP drunk/drugged up when carrying Harvey are not shown to the world
There's a video someone found and posted here. She's talking to the producer(?) of a documentary she's filming, she's talking about the pregnancy and she's away with the fairies. Does anyone know the clip i'm on about?

What should social services do though? What evidence is there that children are at risk in the Hayler household? Existence of a gun, if legally held, doesn't warrant social services getting involved. I mentioned earlier that one of my close friends with 2 kids in his house is a responsible gun user (he's a farmer). Someone posted on the previous thread even pointing out that on an episode of the reality show, Kieran had been shooting rats at the Mucky Mansion, surely that gun was legally held.

im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Oh the irony of it eh? This transplant has not been the Miracle they thought it would be for the old bat, indeed it appears to have made her health even worse - not that skank give a frig; Just leave it all to SFP to deal with, after all she has all these stalkers and gun-toting folk after her miserable hide LOL
But still intend to sell the story. I hate to remind you all, but that single is still on the back burner.... the one about “ late night feraphy wiv yewwwwwwww”.

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Here we go again. You clearly dislike Kieran & get a ‘jab’ in at every opportunity. Read the room, most people find the way KH is being treated, is disgusting. You DO NOT have to donate. Why keep on about your dislike of him & how you WON’T contribute?
This is my response to you, before blocking you. I am not anti Kieron. I am anti Price. I think she is a horror of a human being.
They are playing out their relationship in public, and for money.
Social services doesn’t move this slow. Not. Hertfordshire. Pick up the phone, they are in a house within hours. No one has involved them. Not Price, not Kieron. And certainly not the schools.
Read my past posts. I criticised Kieron maybe three times in nearly a thousand posts.
I won’t be reading your response. You are blocked.

• Wow
  • Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That's probably right Jaynie, it was only a little bit of me that wondered & that's only because there was gossip in the early days that he was only with her to bring about her eventual downfall. X
I remember that dear Facey,twas on here wasn’t it?couple of years ago or bit less.

helptheaged

VIP Member
I actually think it is to do with kids not BH
I really hope the BH brings her down
Does anybody think she will come back for it?

Jwren

VIP Member
well im guessing that as KP has them and maybe ss dont seem to be to alarmed
if they were in danger being neglected then im sure they would not continue living there
so yes i would say ss seem to at the moment think they are better there
ive said before i dont like her and think they should be with kieron but are you honestly saying that SS have got it very wrong or ss are not involved

either way none of us truly know what is going on as much as some like to think they know everything going on and message as if they have a hotline
i believe DC and willow have good sources but some seem to think they are KH/KP PA its a gossip site nothing more

its a sham thats for sure
I think you’re putting too much faith into SS and sadly there will be many more children that have been let down by them that aren’t listed. It’s inexcusable but it shows how lackadaisical some are, including all KP seems to have gotten away with where the children are concerned if SS are involved.

Last edited:
  • Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
Lovely, that's more his style 😁 😂
---

Yes I'm not doubting you but I would have thought a possible gun in a house with a kid....would be viewed as high risk when prioritising response.
I have no idea, someone threatened to use a weapon against me for doing my job and I have no idea what’s happening and I don’t get to read about it in the DM either. I get angry threats sometimes but this one was really chilling. I think the police are over worked and understaffed and if someone reports something it depends on how it’s worded in the report perhaps, my victim support officer kind of seemed to deem it to be a low threat but it doesn’t feel like that when it’s happening to you. No one knows which child this relates to or whether it’s a historical crime or an active threat. Reporting ‘I’ve seen a man with a gun and a child right now’ to 999 is different to reporting online ‘a man with a child owns a gun and has talked about using it’ because 101/online is not triaged the same way as 999 calls and will take longer

• Heart
  • Sad

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
im clutching my pearls and am shocked seriously how many Tattlers own or know people that have a gun
yeah farmers/vets etc all have a valid reason but others 😮
I work in a small office and 3 colleagues own guns. Two for hunting and one does shooting for sport (like in the Olympics). All heavily regulated and checked by police annually

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Hope Skank and the clan spank are having the shittest Easter ever. Hoping the bitch has bowel bursting constipation. As for Iron Lung Lil who birthed the bitch, well 🤣🤣🤣 Those new lungs aren’t working out well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha