Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
What if he spoke to the people involved at Xmas though, who had seen her completely rat-arsed ( allegedly) and they gave a statement?
I had hoped that's the sort of thing he would have done and took to the court!
sadly parents taking drugs is not really just enough - a lot of people drink and take drugs recreationally. It would have to be putting them at risk. Driving under the influence, violent rows or behaviour type of thing. He needs proof

Reactions: 20

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You go, @Rita Chevrolet! It’s going to be interesting to see when she will be coming home because, if she had anything to do with this, I’m sure the police will not be impressed…..unless she thinks she is teflon because of the police voicenotes being actioned this week?
"Yeah y'knaa Ize allaahd t'do stuff beycorse yew lot sed orrible fings abaaaht 'Arve an Ize woz upsett...................................... So den yew ferget abaaaht dem fings I sed an' Iyll tayk yer compensayshun......................... oh fuk I mean 'Arv wil tayk der compo innit an weyl say now mor abaaahht it. Yeah?....................."

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
His thumb up is maybe a sign everything is ok 👍 his huge smile also is an indication that everything at the police station isn’t what it seems thank god !
I hope KP gets arrested for harassment and sent to prison. She’s completely brainwashed the kids (They was happy kids until theywent to Katie’s now there just money makers for her 🥹 I’m a few threads behind I’m going pour myself a large glass of wine and catch up. Get them kids back to KH & MH asap
I don’t know about the firearms as I haven’t even read all the news articles yet as I’ve been at my sisters.

What date is her bankruptcy is it the 11th ?
12 th.

• Heart
Ah,,,, but Helena, as you know, I'm up for a bit of dessert/comestibles flinging, lemon meringue pies are a favourite, in case you weren't aware....
Get some ice cream flung too with it and I'm in 😋
---
Weird, both of these things KP has accused Kieran of. Makes me wonder if someone was having a google about what crimes get people sent to prison and which don't.

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 13.32.01.png

• Wow

YellowTail

VIP Member
Agree. He has to stop retaliating
---
I don’t think SS are involved this is a civil custody matter now, which is why it’s slow because it’s going through court
I think you’re right too. KFP and KH will have been given the same advice, to log anything concerning or breaches to child contact and to adhere to the child arrangement order in place. SS seem to prioritise cases where there is evidence of actual harm, anything below this threshold is left to the family court - which operate under a veil of secrecy. I do not understand why the children not attending school regularly is does not appear to have triggered a separate referral to SS, unless it has and is in process, a very lengthy process which KFP with her driving ban and not being allowed to the children’s school premises will be mitigating factors, along with numerous holidays to further delay and frustrate this process. I feel really bad for V, who is at secondary school, and is most likely very aware of the gossip surrounding his Mum and de facto stepdad. This will be affecting him negatively too. If I was MP, I’d have left KH behind for mine and my children’s sanity, even if I loved him and was sure he was innocent. I couldn’t live with the pressure.

• Sad

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Yuck, her skanky smug filtered face there is making me feel very violent, and I’m the least violent person you could meet, she’s got me so angry with her latest wanton horrendous behaviour, wanna pummel her fugly face with my little fists, horrible vile cow 👊🏾
Vile isn't it, I wanna punch it good looking too the absolute cunt

• Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928

I wonder who called the paps to let them know what time he was being released. This story wasn’t high profile enough for them to be camped up outside was it?

The whole thing is a mess and at the centre are the children . Not just B and J but the step siblings too. I wouldn’t be surprised if both parents (KP and KH ) loose custody for a while. Similar happened to someone I know. His 3 children were put in Foster care because his partner was an addiction and violent. It took 2 years of jumping through hoops for courts / ss to prove he had built a life away from the mother and was able to not get involved with her dramas. Now he has sole custody granted by courts and mum doesn’t have any contact at all.

The news reports say a neighbour commented on the gun arrest. I wouldn’t be surprised if they was one of KP’s cronies.

• Heart

MickySpoon

Did I see correctly, was Nick Knowles there too?? 🤷‍♀️
Latest
This gun saga (and all the latest) is the ultimate revenge for when her access was limited after slapgate. She'd probably been concocting his punishment for quite sometime.
Weird that MP and CW like each others posts though.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Sounds like the stuff from the two posters on the Kieran thread who disappeared all the 'i bet there's stuff they don't want coming out'...just you wait sort of stuff. It seems similar to the hyperfocus on Kieran's alleged cheating and 'duping' and living a double which sounds like a paranoid fantasy of someone.
---

It's been said that they can't go after the house as there's a charge on it from when she libled Pete. Not sure about what else will be included.
her million pound implants, are up for graps 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m so proud of guys like you Ming. I’m 54 and had so many mates that went through similar situations years ago. But all of them won the war in the end. All of them lost there kids younger years due to this but all of them stuck in there and are all extremely close to their kids today while their mothers are long gone. It terrified me to the point I never had kids, I was terrified of going through a similar situation. Well done bro.
But then there are too many cases of blokes who are complete and utter assholes as regards the children they abandon with their mothers to flit off to "Get my life back". Nutters of either sex ruin children's lives
---
Here she looks ok..she has nice legs..god how she must hare how her body and face/hair is now!
she had the knobbly knees even then though :)
---
Hope police know that
The dead give-away would be "Disgusting" painted on the wall :)
---
Come on everyone come get your skids owned by the one and only Pwicey at 7pm tonight.

Edna you're doing a shit job at depop FYI :)
I hope she's got the ready supply of used tampons handy or did matey take 'em all when he went rummaging "in there"?

Last edited:
  • Haha

VIP Member
Playing catch up, few pages behind but I had to share this, Skanky had the nerve to post this
on her FB.

irronyKP.png

• Haha
  • Wow
He will just have to take to court or strat what he does have on her, saying he has a feeling or her history is not enough. She says publicly she’s not an addict and it was a trauma response from his cheating and her PTSD, she blamed him for a lot of it. So he’s on the back foot here. On paper it comes across like he’s abused her and she turned to drugs to cope but had rehab. He only sees Bunny for a short period of time and she might be protecting KP now and not telling him the truth.
What if he spoke to the people involved at Xmas though, who had seen her completely rat-arsed ( allegedly) and they gave a statement?
I had hoped that's the sort of thing he would have done and took to the court!

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
How can these people never even question why the poor man is disabled though??
Some of them are just the non questioning types who take things at face value. Others probably have thought of it briefly and felt uncomfortable at questioning the narrative of a disabled person's mum, so they have not explored it further.