Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
He isn't just smiling, looks like he's laughing and joking on his way out to the car, then when getting in the car and getting his seatbelt on. Then a huge grin the next morning?
He must have been having a laugh with either his solicitor or the police officers :unsure: Maybe he's been told it's all bollocks....or maybe even that she's in trouble?

View attachment 2087933

View attachment 2087925 View attachment 2087928
I'm loving these photo's, to me the smiles mean "You are in deep shit Skanky". I really hope the Police investigate
Katie and charge her for wasting police time which is what she is doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Bb12

Courts will take a dim view on parental alienation
And it’s so obvious that’s what she is doing

Before living with her again Jeff was in school full time and was seemingly doing well
So why is he now out of school and having all these problems

The police reports against KH paint her in a bad light too
It’s all about revenge
---
And I dont believe for 1 min he threatened to shoot her ect

MickySpoon

I think it's also revenge for her being arrested over the restraining order. She had her phone taken etc and would probably have been humiliated so I think she wanted to inflict some of that on Kieran. Funny isn't it, that after breaking the RO involving Michelle the 2nd time and being warned she was close to jail she's focussed more on Kieran.
Yes! She's desperately trying to make out Kieran is everything that she actually is.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she clearly still loves KH? The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. She clearly has an enormous amount of feelings for him 5yr (a long time!) after divorce and is totally not over it at all. Quite obsessive.

I’d be really disgusted if I was SB, seeing her obsess over an ex like this. It’s disrespectful to SB too - she’s not focussed on him, is she ?
I don’t think she loves KH, I think it comes down to no longer being able to control him as she‘s done for many years even when they separated and because she lost the children to him and MP for a while she’s now going to make him pay, it’s what narcissist’s do.
Like all narcissists the only person they love is themselves, KP is no different.

• Heart
Oh it says he's a 'lone wolf' she'll love that, makes him easier to control and to be with her 24/7..
Also says he's sober.. which won't last much longer if he goes there!
Do men really still find this known scruffbag appealing? 🥴
Imagine calling yourself a lone wolf. You may as well tell the truth and write "incel". Fucking loon!

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
He is truly a loathsome ‘thing’, I don’t use the term man with this pathetic spineless waste of space, he’s no man, that filtered face of his makes me feel physically sick, his nasty vile personality seeping out the screen, YUCK 🤮 a horrible individual. Honestly think he’s as evil as her, his comeuppance is also due, and it will come one day, and we will so laugh at him, won’t be so cocky and smug then will you Sad-Boy.

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
This from the woman who puts her youngest child on TikTok and sets a vulnerable young adult up with an Instagram account. She is fucking deluded. I could not despise her more than I do right now for what she putting those kids through.
I can’t believe she put this up.Does she remember what she does?
I expected the snide remark, but this nonsense smacks of someone living in an alternative universe.

• Heart
  • Wow

lissy8219

VIP Member
If anyone else were to keep making false allegations against the same person surely (if found to be false) action would be taken against that person.
Nothing ever happens to KP everyone enables her car crash of a life.
Feel so sorry for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DC16

VIP Member
He (SB) has also liked a picture of them all at Kirsty’s having lunch today 💥 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Sandy B

I don’t believe the gun allegations either, KP is definitely behind all this.
Michelle works for an airline which means she is frequently away from home possibly overnighters as well, means that her children would also be at risk if a gun was on the premises or was not held in a secure locked cabinet.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Her mate Julie who owns Lanes beauty. Apparently they’re all on the sniff. Don’t know where they get the ‘gear’, but I personally think Crawl has something to do with it now. But obviously been taking ‘gear’ for many years. KFP is an addict & may be taking God knows what.
It’s easily available in Brighton Willow, so not surprised, I long left that lifestyle behind but I have to say a lot of my friends still use it recreationally at weekends. Sometimes think half the adults in this town are on something, ain’t just coke, Ket is massive in the gay community here, seems drug of choice there. Have one friend who will phone someone when we’re in the pub, 15 minutes later car pulls up outside and out he goes, deal done and he’s back in the pub again. Saying that, as you say reckon SB is involved with her supply chain.

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
Something about Bunny in particular breaks my heart, she has such an innocent look about her and looked so happy with KH, to think KP is dragging her into her own sexualised lifestyle and dragging her into her shitty mess of a life is unforgiveable.
She hasn't been able to do it with Princess, who I think she originally had her sights on, so now she is going to play the long game and do it with Bunny, seeing as she is younger and more impressionable. Thank goodness PA got P and J away from her, otherwise she would have P posing all over the place in bikinis by now and selling the photos. Seems as though even P rarely sees KP these days. Whenever she does KP makes sure to post some 'mini me' crap so we know she hasn't seen her for ages. Certainly doesn't seem to see her on a regular basis.

• Heart
  • Sad
Must just add this is relates to J and B (and possibly the others even though they are of an age where this should not matter) and not the bankruptcy. That's @DC16's absolute specialty of which she is bloody brilliant.
This sounds spectacular! Sounds like something which will make them safer. There are some real superheroes working behind the scenes it seems 👏🥰

• Heart
I can’t believe she put this up.Does she remember what she does?
I expected the snide remark, but this nonsense smacks of someone living in an alternative universe.
This is apparently advice she got from the Priory years ago. I think she really is a dangerous narcissist sociopath, the same sort of profile of people that harm their kids to punish an ex partner. She really has lost it, Kieran could have been shot by armed police that turned up!

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 10.40.21.png

• Heart
  • Wow
I think the next time we see KP will be at the Met Court case.She will be pulling out all the stops, long walk to court, interviews about protecting Harvey against the trolls and is bound to be wearing a Harvey’s Law T-shirt.
She will drag Harvey with her, even though Harvey is oblivious to any insults unless she tells him.We might even get the “ Wot chew fink Harv”.
All right thinking people are appalled by those with special needs being ridiculed, but I loathe the fact that she will glory in all this publicity.I bet she gets a couple of oblique digs in about KH.
I wish someone would ask her why , if her mental health is so bad that she can’t answer questions at her BH then how can she possibly look after two small children.
Fingers crossed she won't dare turn up at the Met hearing if the BH goes badly for her. She seems to be in a really avoidant phase, lighting the touch paper on things and then hiding completely.
---
If she has nothing on KH (I’m sure she doesn’t) then this video will have shot herself in the foot and will make excellent evidence in court. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
I hope so. I would like to think it could count as evidence of her coercive control over him, she's used the kids to try and control him, she's very probably behind 3 or 4 false crime allegations about him, she also threatened to show 'THE' pudding video to the public, these are all features of coercive control and harassment!
---
The last 11 years have been very unkind to her. The tough mutilated old bag she's become is nothing like she is there.
She's become what she is on the inside. No disguising that bitterness and lack of humanity.

Last edited:
  • Heart