Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammers of hell

This little public display actually makes me hopeful that things aren't going in her favour and she thinks she has nothing left to lose re child custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
How he's still managing to smile, good on him! I said he'd be released without charge. This is all her doing, when oh when will it get what it deserves
Will the police look into her threats etc,she has form,she needs a massive investigation,then get fucking charged.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
Ok, soooooo, there's a potential noo egg on the horizon! He ticks all the boxes! Turkey teefs! Tatts! Follows her! Has a pulse! SB - don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Toodlepip!

Screenshot_20230410-191413.png
Screenshot_20230410-191431~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Evening everyone ❤
Hope everyone's fine and healthy well that's my Easter done 4 shifts and 47hrs since Friday, thought there'd be a bit more to the Kieran thing but guess skank didn't get the reaction she wanted so has gone into deflection and victim mode again. Seems no one is falling for her allegation bullshit so it'll be the usual are they aren't they on off on off and loads of throwback kids pictures for the next few days until the BH. Just seen the daily fail article and couldn't help grabbing this, sink boy is an odd looking ugly tosser looks like 3 separate people joined together big head, long body then the little legs. Oh well chips are done so time to eat my first decent meal in 3 days 😀❤
chrome_screenshot_1681157502630.png
IMG_20230410_162924_378~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just running a tidy up of my Ipad photo gallery, used to be filled with the family and 100s of pics of my daughter, just seen the state of my groups now, bloody Skank and her crew ruining my photo library can be added to her crimes 🤦🏽‍♀️

State of it, expect @Pom Bear if you’re using a IPad you have one the equal of this horror-show 😁

View attachment 2090891
Looool not got that luckily as got a Kindle fire, you've gave me an idea for a pic though 😀❤❤🥰🤗😘💖 xx..

Resizer_16811640803001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Well I see I’ve made myself very popular 🤦‍♀️😂. Sorry guys I was just looking for clarity as this is what I have been told. I’m sure someone will know.
---

It was confirmed on here I believe that KH hadn’t given permission.
But she go abroad for 28 days.
No a Court Order has never been confirmed. What has been confirmed is that Skanky refused to give the children back after her access, because there isn’t a court order for the children’s residency status she was able to keep them. Kieran can’t just go barging in to get them back, he does have to go through the courts for an order to be made. Hope that clears things up. Don’t worry Skankyland can get very confusing as she picks and chooses which laws are applicable to her at any given moment. Sorry if I was a bit off with you, but I wasn’t sure if you were a flying monkey and I was being cautious 😉 x

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

I need to be really careful. All I can say is don't believe what the red tops report re what Kipper instigates. It's all going to be ok.

She has nothing, and it's backfiring spectacularly.

Keep the faith.
Thank you, this sounds really positive. 😘

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well after the craziest of Easter weekends with the Twat that is Skank I’m exhausted and off to to bed, but leaving with notice that I’ve fired The Holiday Bingo Card, it was dreadful with it’s predictions. In it‘s defence Skank did go beyond rogue, but sadly it finally imploded this afternoon with the stress of it all, and so I’ve fired it….a sad farewell to the Bingo Card which never got going 🤦🏽‍♀️

3252CE09-D628-4D3F-8026-8919FA05A4AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Tanley

VIP Member
Skanky likes calling people disgusting, I remember her saying the same about Emily.
Those poor kids, you can guess what vile crap she has filled their heads with.
How has she got the brass neck to say, I’m here to protect my children!

• Angry
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Ah the old 'they do things differently in Hertfordshire' thing.

Every similar statement so far has been comically incorrect, maybe the poster works for the Herts tourist board (but actually lives in Dublin or Banff).

Social services in the UK is at breaking point and desperately trying to hang on to staff, as is the entire care system. That is what's known as a fact. A true thing. Easily evidenced. Unless one is a Tory MP, in which case it's world beating.

(Except, allegedly, for Herts. Maybe that's where all the staff have gone? Leaving all other phones across the country unmanned and unanswered. A fucking great convoy of social workers in buses homing in on the country's hotspot where there's no school absence either).
I was just about to post something similar!

I would add that not only are every single public service resource massively overloaded and understaffed, it happens at a time when the average member of Joe Public seem to want to live shitty lifestyles whilst expecting others to pick up the pieces and sort out their 'problems'.
We appear to have a whole section of chavs like the Skank, all adding to the growing work pile so it's easy for me personally to see how some poor sods get left to fend for themselves whilst those like Pricey, the ones that shout the loudest, get all the attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Even the Police ought to be able to work this one out FGS. Jeez even skanky would be able to figure this lot out and thats saying something!
I can just imagine P.C Policeperson’s face when the call comes in.
“ There’s been a serious complaint made “
“ What about”
“ Everything”
“ O.M.G fire up the Quattro, “
“ It’s from Dial Post”
“ We’ll stop off for chips”,

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
yes,let her spin that one, gin drinker and spontainious human combustion, her pissed out of her skull on gin and drugs,smouldering away in her non flame retardent jyy jimjams and her flame shrunk nylon wig

think you need to rewrite the bingo card Kylie, its gone off the scale and beyond imagination,....... its now like that jamanji film of game playing, episode 20
The Bingo Card has sadly imploded and done a runner, it can’t cope with this level of Skanky F*ckery

This was what it looked like the last time I saw it……

5CD104BB-2422-4683-89C8-EDCE2A08D382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bb12

I wonder if she actually knows the damage she is causing to J&B
Or she just doesn’t give a duck they are just casualties in her war

They will need intensive counselling to even begin to unpick the damage she’s done

• Sad
  • Angry
Just had a thought. Michelle says 'hubby' here. What if they got married and that's what made Kipper explode and hurl the latest
allegation?

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 10.26.47.png

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I don’t think CW is with her now I think he is home.

Stansted is not somewhere paps tend to hang out, it’s an absolute fortune to stay in that drop off zone in a car and it’s chaos not to say they didn’t park up and walk up there but in all my life living here and using it I’ve never seen a pap