Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the sun lounger pic where you can see a purple lighter on the left and something that could be a fag on the right underneath? It could be a straw or something though. I wouldn't want to get in legal trouble and besmirch the angelic Pricey's reputation ;):p

View attachment 2081771

Edit, I just saw Stan posted it earlier. I posted the bit with the lighter on though, so that's a bit of corroborating evidence that she is smoking at least.
There was a picture on here a while ago of the fireplace at the MM which was full of cigarette ends too

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the sun lounger pic where you can see a purple lighter on the left and something that could be a fag on the right underneath? It could be a straw or something though. I wouldn't want to get in legal trouble and besmirch the angelic Pricey's reputation ;):p

View attachment 2081771

Edit, I just saw Stan posted it earlier. I posted the bit with the lighter on though, so that's a bit of corroborating evidence that she is smoking at least.
Enhanced this photo further, we need to get the bottom of this Skanky mystery, have to say I’ve seen spliffs in the wild look like this, in Movies of course 🤔😁

F1FBF2DE-EF59-4242-9E3E-8DCF4120762C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There was a picture on here a while ago of the fireplace at the MM which was full of cigarette ends too
She seems to be careful to never be photographed smoking but in one of her shows or videos she sounded croaky as hell, had that really gravelly voice of a chain smoker, then there's that photo of her smoking at the Marathon and the lighter pictured in Thailand. I have a theory that people with bad addiction problems will be addicted to loads of different stuff ( including junk food) as they feel so up and down. I can imagine her puffing away on a cig to wake up, having some coke, having a drink and a joint to calm down, stuffing her face with sugar etc, etc.
---
Enhanced this photo further, we need to get the bottom of this Skanky mystery, have to say I’ve seen spliffs in the wild look like this, in Movies of course 🤔😁

View attachment 2081947
If one was to look up the measurements of a standard 500ml water bottle, then compare the suspicious item for size, one could come up with a measurement and then compare it to known lengths of rizla papers. That would then be some strong evidence. 🔍
I don't think I should though......I need to do actual things today 😄

Edit to add, I think the water bottle might be a litre, my extensive ( don't laugh) research tells me a litre bottle is about 340mm in length and a King size Rizla paper is about 100m in length, so the suspicious item should be about a third of the length of the bottle if it's a hand rolled joint/ciggy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2081947
Wondered if was a straw wrapper , Wetherspoons straws are wrapped in plain white paper coverings which are liberally discarded on the floor or tables in all Spoons , perhaps where she stayed did similar.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she is lying low from having surgery or trying to avoid any backlash that she is on holiday again, when maybe she should of been doing community service.

Reactions: 35
Morning all 😘

I have to say this brings back memories of the ladybird and a line of coke 😂

was it was t it …. Is it is t it …. Who knows I wouldn’t put anything past these two cretins.
It’s so boring at the moment I wish she would do something to give us all a good laugh

Hope the kids are ok and being looked after , especially if she has gone on her holidays / work for cosmetic surgery. Mind you she would need to be gone for a long time to improve her looks now.

Happy Thursday ♥x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wondered if was a straw wrapper , Wetherspoons straws are wrapped in plain white paper coverings which are liberally discarded on the floor or tables in all Spoons , perhaps where she stayed did similar.
I think it's too short for a straw. Compared to the bottle size, it's around a third of the length of the bottle, which would make it about 10cm long, which is what a rizla paper is. Apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she is lying low from having surgery or trying to avoid any backlash that she is on holiday again, when maybe she should of been doing community service.
I reckon it’s plastic surgery time again.Even KP must realise that Phil and Grant are a laughing stock.
I don’t think she cares about any kind of backlash, as she has proved time and time again.

Reactions: 18
The suspicious item is the same length as the back of a pink croc. Make of that what you will. If the Sun are listening I'll let you use that for a story. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 11.10.35.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I right to assume that she is paid some sort of commission from JYY, if so can the BH check their accounts on where the money actually going.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think it's strange nothing else has been mentioned by skanks about the graffiti? Especially all the whoo ha when the post bock was damaged. Mmmmmm inside deflection job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It pains me to say this but FPC seems to proper love her baby and is always out at age appropriate activities eg petting zoos etc then goes home and posts her homemade dinners (which look nice) not sure what her and KPF have in common at all
They have nothing in common really (aside from SB LOL) but skank needs her for the Freebies on plasterwork
---
It was the message that Harvey was supposed to have sent but the newspaper said it was Junior
---
KP is very quiet properly doing bikini phots so she can drip feed them to media
I wonder if she will come back for BH
Or do you think she will hide until it’s over
It won't be back! Its going to leave some mugs from it's "Team" to fend off the awkward questions from all corners which is probably a good idea since The Gob would only drop it further into the shite.

Those fools that took it on are going be be paying with ther sanity in having to deal with it, plus they ain't got a snowball in hells chance of getting paid either -"Join the end of the queue!"
---
Definitely a spliff. 😁 and this is my normal dinner break when i'm on nights so thinking about doing a chilli. 🤣View attachment 2081337
That does look like a Jamaican Woodbine though, unless of course its so skint it's "forced" to puff on roll-ups these days ;)
---
View attachment 2081892

I love the expression on Harvey’s face, is he thinking, mummy you stink, get off me:)
Nah! He's got that "duck off you bleep!" look on his face - understandably :)
---
She makes me feel sick how she drapes herself on him. It's not just leaning in for a quick peck, he can't escape. It always looks more like
a kiss between partners :sick::sick::sick:.......well, one willing partner and one who wants to do a runner.
Funny that; Its a look all blokes adopt when they've endured the thing for more than a few days

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.