Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an awful mother, and her braindead fans who comment on her posts need a frying pan to the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Harvey is neither cute nor a baby anymore. She's putting others as risk taking him out, especially somewhere like flying. If he can party in nightclubs he's liable for his crappy and dangerous behavior. I don't have anytime to pander to the Harvey club. She fucked him up and she passed him off to anyone and everyone to suit herself so she didn't have to deal with him.
I totally agree with you far from bloody cute and hes also not a child and could be a danger to other people

Reactions: 22
I think it was Zoe James. Pointy Chin had a baby so she may be on maternity leave. Zoe I'm not sure about.
It pains me to say this but FPC seems to proper love her baby and is always out at age appropriate activities eg petting zoos etc then goes home and posts her homemade dinners (which look nice) not sure what her and KPF have in common at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is an awful mother, and her braindead fans who comment on her posts need a frying pan to the face.
If H wasn't disabled, the praise would be far less. Sad sign of attitudes to disability when her 'fans' patronise H by calling him cute and falling for KP's infantilisation of him. Some people think having a disabled son or daughter means the parent must automatically be amazing - it's v patronising.

Reactions: 38
Skank won't be paying for Harvey's holiday it will be the taxpayer, he will need at least a team of 2-3 as he requires 24 hour care and he has challenging behaviour. He's severely autistic so a long flight and different country will be challenging for him to cope
24 hour shifts can't be done by one person.So tax payer forking out for 2-3 carers tickets accomodation and care hours. Skanky wouldn't be willing to sacrifice nights out on the piss and coke to look after Harvey all holiday. It's pure selfishness a long haul holiday doesn't benefit him , he has severe autism and Learning disabilities so thrives on routine. A local holiday at a lodge or something would be much better for him or maybe France as he loves trains so much it would be cheaper for the taxpayer as well.

J&B also need a bleeping education and routine 😩 it's not like skank will be paying for tutors to come along.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If H wasn't disabled, the praise would be far less. Sad sign of attitudes to disability when her 'fans' patronise H by calling him cute and falling for KP's infantilisation of him. Some people think having a disabled son or daughter means the parent must automatically be amazing - it's v patronising.
H has a severe learning disability which means his IQ is I would estimate in the region of 20-34 which gives him a mental age between the age of 3-6. Although he is an adult bodily wise his mind will never mature to that level. There's info here about it

Not defending skank ever she uses him to make money 🤢🤢🤢 and taking him on a long haul flight for publicity she doesn't give a tit how her chaotic lifestyle effects him. At that level of LD usually the person enjoys more childlike activities cartoons , toys and the park. Depriving them of activities they like is detrimental as they aren't suddenly going to morph into developmentally mature people it's never going to happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What I think about KFP and her children are that she is a very selfish mother, she puts herself first and everybody has to work around her, she will take the kids on holiday if it will suit her or she feels like it. I think getting a fella is more important to her. She is very superficial and as she has got older has gotten more cruder and the more her popularity sinks the more desperate she becomes to stay "relevant" she is just a laughing stock nowadays, as for Sink Boy I cannot for the life of me think what he finds attractive in KP? We know he's another desperado for any bit of fame but he could shack up with someone better than skank that doesn't have the baggage she does, maybe he likes the drama? I'd love him to get with BYG (Lauren Goodger) that would just kill me 🤣🤣, Sink Boys dad must be so embarrassed, I'd love to know what he really thinks. I do hope B&J will be back with Kieran very soon, they always looked happy and Bunny always looked immaculate and clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It pains me to say this but FPC seems to proper love her baby and is always out at age appropriate activities eg petting zoos etc then goes home and posts her homemade dinners (which look nice) not sure what her and KPF have in common at all
SB, they've both allegedly shagged him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Morning Tattlers, Holly’s trying to keep our spirits up while we wait for Skanky holiday news, so she sent us a message from her This Morning dressing room just now. “Keep the faith” she says, as she continues her excited countdown to the BH adding “Not long now, Woo Hoo”….

8EFD4930-7AF1-4F7F-8089-608BB79AD2DD.jpeg

PS Holly also thinks it’s a spliff “Loves the stuff does that drug-addled Skank” she said with a smirk 👍🏾
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.