Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
It may be getting her licence back in June but what insurance company in its right mind is going to give her cover?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Milly-Molly is such a wally, I suppose there is always one "supporter" lol
---

Wow, wonderful Pom, 55! hehehehe
Isn’t she just! I couldn’t resist replying it was too stupid not to correct! “She’s such a good mum to Harvey though!” Oh do duck off you pathetic cretics! Such a good mum, yeah so was Rose West by their standards 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just saw a story pop up on Facebook saying KP and SB must be back together because H has written that message to both of them 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"Beautiful, adorable, sweet, cute." What are people thinking when they describe H like this? Haven't they heard what comes out when he opens his potty mouth, language obviously taught by somebody 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Isn’t she just! I couldn’t resist replying it was too stupid not to correct! “She’s such a good mum to Harvey though!” Oh do duck off you pathetic cretics! Such a good mum, yeah so was Rose West by their standards 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not to worry, these types are her ‘Fans’ these days…..

1D6F30C7-E19D-46CE-8C1C-5D95FB1C0A9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just been reading the replies on that story, brutal comments
OMG just popped over there, wow both of them are being destroyed in the comments, I’m actually rather gobsmacked, the public really have had enough of them, practically no sympathy for H, just accusations of using him. They’ve totally got Crawl’s number now as well, the bloke is being ridiculed, gee I’m embarrassed for him, for whatever reason he stays it cannot be worth this level of piss-taking. No one believes it’s a relationship anymore, surely The Red Tops can’t keep lying about the ‘break-ups’. Really is looking like the public have turned on her now, game’s up Skank.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG just popped over there, wow both of them are being destroyed in the comments, I’m actually rather gobsmacked, the public really have had enough of them, practically no sympathy for H, just accusations of using him. They’ve totally got Crawl’s number now as well, the bloke is being ridiculed, gee I’m embarrassed for him, for whatever reason he stays it cannot be worth this level of piss-taking. No one believes it’s a relationship anymore, surely The Red Tops can’t keep lying about the ‘break-ups’. Really is looking like the public have turned on her now, game’s up Skank.
Isn’t it lovely Kylie? For far too long her supporters have labelled us trolls, now the public feel as we do are her supporters going to label all the British public as trolls too? The comments sections now resemble her Tattle threads and I LOVE IT!! Do you love it? WOO bleeping HOO about time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it lovely Kylie? For far too long her supporters have labelled us trolls, now the public feel as we do are her supporters going to label all the British public as trolls too? The comments sections now resemble her Tattle threads and I LOVE IT!! Do you love it? WOO bleeping HOO about time 🤣
I know, that was my thought, it’s just like reading tattle over there. The media can keep pandering to her, but does appear 99% of the public want her gone 😁 There’s no return of the Pwicey in 2023 coming, every venture she is involved with gets slated, Jeremy Vine was destroyed for platforming her, an absolute toxic brand now, it’s over, just she doesn’t know it yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.