Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete's cosmetic surgery dilemma - now he's got to 50 should he continue with no surgery or consider a bit of tweaking (Botox) - surely he should look at skank and that would be the clear answer.
Men and plastic surgery never works well either, look at Burt Reynolds, Patrick Swayze, Barry Manilow etc. We expect men to grow older and mature like fine wine, when they try to stop that happening it just looks terribly wrong. Not sure about just botox, but if I were Pete I would just let it happen naturally. After all he still looks pretty good at 50. He seems to be aging pretty well so far.

Reactions: 18
Men and plastic surgery never works well either, look at Burt Reynolds, Patrick Swayze, Barry Manilow etc. We expect men to grow older and mature like fine wine, when they try to stop that happening it just looks terribly wrong. Not sure about just botox, but if I were Pete I would just let it happen naturally. After all he still looks pretty good at 50. He seems to be aging pretty well so far.
He escaped the skank years ago so thats in his favour :) SB will look like old man Steptoe before long

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My OH smokes it (dont come for me Krusties *covers eyes*), hence me being curious. He says there's no way that's a spliff/joint whatever you want to call it.. More likely to be a straw or something else. None of this changes the fact KFP is still a bleep :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My OH smokes it (dont come for me Krusties *covers eyes*), hence me being curious. He says there's no way that's a spliff/joint whatever you want to call it.. More likely to be a straw or something else. None of this changes the fact KFP is still a bleep :)
Skanky’s chasing the dragon then 😂😂

• Haha
Soo many peeps do mostly private in their own home.It’s when peeps are on crack etc like Westcrack,it gets awful.

Skank won't be paying for Harvey's holiday it will be the taxpayer, he will need at least a team of 2-3 as he requires 24 hour care and he has challenging behaviour. He's severely autistic so a long flight and different country will be challenging for him to cope
24 hour shifts can't be done by one person.So tax payer forking out for 2-3 carers tickets accomodation and care hours. Skanky wouldn't be willing to sacrifice nights out on the piss and coke to look after Harvey all holiday. It's pure selfishness a long haul holiday doesn't benefit him , he has severe autism and Learning disabilities so thrives on routine. A local holiday at a lodge or something would be much better for him or maybe France as he loves trains so much it would be cheaper for the taxpayer as well.

J&B also need a bleeping education and routine 😩 it's not like skank will be paying for tutors to come along.
As we all know, Kipper can't be arsed caring for Harvey 24/7 when she's in party mode, yet she shoved him into a rented house nearby and put cheap monitoring equipment in so she could keep an eye on him.
I assume that didn't work well then!

Reactions: 14
It's not the right shape for a joint and it looks plastic, a friend just told me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the sun vibes
The engagement ring is back 🤣🤣🤣

Is anyone else beginning to wonder if the only reason she has an engagement ring is to show whether or not she considers herself in a relationship for the press?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Notice the rings back on, must be trying to start marriage rumours again. 🤣 Pair of bleeping lying fame hungry clowns.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.