Katie Price #263 Out from the attic, Cole has been summoned. But Kipper's still obsessed with the poor ex husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never watched more than 2 seconds of loose women. They seem to like Pete don't they? They can't like skank much if that's the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do any of you remember where you were when you heard Peter and Katie had split, and your reaction?

I remember being at home and a breaking news banner coming up on Sky News saying they had announced split, and being unsurprised. They didn't seem to be getting on well based on what was shown in their tv show, and I always thought they were insincere money grabbers anyway (e.g. on OK mag every 2nd week, not giving their kids any privacy), monetising your married life like that isn't a great sign of marriage longevity IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do any of you remember where you were when you heard Peter and Katie had split, and your reaction?

I remember being at home and a breaking news banner coming up on Sky News saying they had announced split, and being unsurprised. They didn't seem to be getting on well based on what was shown in their tv show, and I always thought they were insincere money grabbers anyway (e.g. on OK mag every 2nd week, not giving their kids any privacy), monetising your married life like that isn't a great sign of marriage longevity IMO.
Errrrr…no. I remember where I was when Princess Di died and when the twin towers in NY were hit and when the London tube bombings happened (the latter as I was in London) but where I was when this split was announced - nope 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Pete's cosmetic surgery dilemma - now he's got to 50 should he continue with no surgery or consider a bit of tweaking (Botox) - surely he should look at skank and that would be the clear answer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping lies out of Westcracks snowed up gob,unbelievable piss boiling,have to go get the piss bucket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Afternoon everyone ❤
That little voice in my head's saying skank flew to Turkey on Saturday, since then it's been all deflection CS pictures old because Phil and Grant look smaller, old videos of baking, old pictures of H. Thinking the clinic could only fit her in for surgery Monday morning and she had to travel earlier and leave H to travel with his carer on Wednesday, skank will be laying low waiting for the swelling to go down then we'll get the staged backgrid family holiday pictures, until then it'll be more deflection. So my advice roll a fat one and chill. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1680781662714.png
IMG_20230406_124953_485~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Seriously why am I watching this loose woman tit on my rare day off lol
I thought that too, I've always thrown a brick at the TV before, father Jack Style.
---
Afternoon everyone ❤
That little voice in my head's saying skank flew to Turkey on Saturday, since then it's been all deflection CS pictures old because Phil and Grant look smaller, old videos of baking, old pictures of H. Thinking the clinic could only fit her in for surgery Monday morning and she had to travel earlier and leave H to travel with his carer on Wednesday, skank will be laying low waiting for the swelling to go down then we'll get the staged backgrid family holiday pictures, until then it'll be more deflection. So my advice roll a fat one and chill. 🤣View attachment 2082241View attachment 2082242
Did you just make that for lunch Stan?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Afternoon everyone ❤
That little voice in my head's saying skank flew to Turkey on Saturday, since then it's been all deflection CS pictures old because Phil and Grant look smaller, old videos of baking, old pictures of H. Thinking the clinic could only fit her in for surgery Monday morning and she had to travel earlier and leave H to travel with his carer on Wednesday, skank will be laying low waiting for the swelling to go down then we'll get the staged backgrid family holiday pictures, until then it'll be more deflection. So my advice roll a fat one and chill. 🤣View attachment 2082241View attachment 2082242
Why is that twirly thing there?is that where you puff from?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11

No, I was never invested in their "Romance/Marriage" and never liked her anyway. I have friend in Brighton that knew her when she was with PA. They were not enamoured either.

Reactions: 21
What I think about KFP and her children are that she is a very selfish mother, she puts herself first and everybody has to work around her, she will take the kids on holiday if it will suit her or she feels like it. I think getting a fella is more important to her. She is very superficial and as she has got older has gotten more cruder and the more her popularity sinks the more desperate she becomes to stay "relevant" she is just a laughing stock nowadays, as for Sink Boy I cannot for the life of me think what he finds attractive in KP? We know he's another desperado for any bit of fame but he could shack up with someone better than skank that doesn't have the baggage she does, maybe he likes the drama? I'd love him to get with BYG (Lauren Goodger) that would just kill me 🤣🤣, Sink Boys dad must be so embarrassed, I'd love to know what he really thinks. I do hope B&J will be back with Kieran very soon, they always looked happy and Bunny always looked immaculate and clean.
trouble is though if he got together with BFG there would be a real risk of her getting pregnant and I really think he doesn't like or want kids. At least with KFP he knows there's not much chance of that happening.

Reactions: 17
Or it was written YEARS ago and she has used it now to try and show they still have a relationship when it’s clear Junior prefers to be away doing his own thing - as he should be at his age! He is smart enough to put distance between that 💩 show.
Harvey wrote it

Reactions: 10
God I REALLY hate the way she always has to be slobbering over him in photos! Why can't she just behave normal around him? Does she think draping herself all over him and constantly kissing him proves she's a good mother?
It never seems natural. On her tv shows I always thought she was robotic towards the children and showed little or no warmth as a mother. I'm not particularly warm around children myself (not nasty to them - I just am not really interested and prefer the company of animals) but I chose not to have any for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Enhanced this photo further, we need to get the bottom of this Skanky mystery, have to say I’ve seen spliffs in the wild look like this, in Movies of course 🤔😁

View attachment 2081947
One might wonder if its legal to smoke Jamaican Woodbines sitting beside a hotel swimming pool in Thailand? I bet its not :)
---
I've never watched more than 2 seconds of loose women. They seem to like Pete don't they? They can't like skank much if that's the case.
All her grovelling ain't gonna get her a place on the bench again haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.