Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't get a sniff Karma.. by the time i'd made it had to get ready for work so bowl each for my sons and a bowl for next doors little daughter, just sat at work now on teabreak having 2 bacon+egg butties. 🤣
Butties. Not heard that for years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A little while ago someone on here said that the next holiday would include Harvey. Because HE would be paying for it. Seems to be the case. Well predicted!

And Gemma Collins…..urgh! She has her persona of The GC. She can act like a bleep and say it was a the GC and not Gemma Collins. Does that sound familiar, Katie Price/Jordan??
Think that was me skanks so predictable Thailand or Turkey then takes H to Spain to look like mummy of the year.

Reactions: 18
I’m very torn on this subject. As a medical professional I know animal trials are required for some drugs to be brought to the market to save lives, that said it doesn’t sit well, I wonder with the dawn of stem cell research it may soon be a thing if the past. Testing for anything else - body products, make up etc is wrong. There are many alternatives for this, I vote with my money.
Given kippers history for animal cruelty , wearing fur, and even going on a hunt which is abhorrent she wouldn’t give a duck about any of it
I agree, I think there is a big difference between testing for medical research and testing for things like cosmetics. My son is a biomedical researcher and has had to use mice for his studies. He was in tears the first time he had to kill one but has got used to it now. He treats them far better than skanky treats her animals though!

• Sad
Still think without transport she’s fucked, and can’t do without sinkboy, has she got the kids, how do they get to school?? Is he going to drop them off and pick them up every day? I mean she’s no mother,think she’s bitten off more than she can chew, ok spiting someone but you have to put the work in

Reactions: 22
She always says in her books Harvey loves going on planes.
There's a big difference between loving going on planes and sitting on one for 14+ hours though! For one thing his size will make it very difficult for him to fit in a seat, even a business class one.
---
they have messaged me twice so far,first time i told them on the phone and second time i sent them an email. im fumming ,like how many times do they want to be paid. ive told them to f+ck off. i think the problem is,it was for virgin when i moved address, virgin was not in the area, so i had to go to another supplier, i was paying them, but half way through paying them they changed collectors , so i paid half to one lot and the rest to the second lot, until they were paid. when we were moving 2 years ago, we were thinking of changing interent connection again, i queried with virgin and they said i still had a balance out standing ( which i knew was untrue) i told them it was paid, (company collecting had not informed them it was paid), havent heard anything untill jan this year and they are doing my head in. i think i must have reactivated something when i inquired about changing over, before we moved. i paid via monthly dd, i dont want to send bank statements (unless i got to). Branson is bleeping loaded and im not suprised if hes trying to charge everyone twice. i told them they were bastards, and im not paying twice 😂 . how does skanky get away with things ? its just amazing and very unfair !
I had the exact same problem with Virgin, over £25 in my case when I canceled my contract with them! They did the same, sent threatening letters etc plus a debt collector, must have cost them way more than the £25 they said I owed them!
---
So there's an article today in the DM about Penny Lancaster, 52 wearing a bikini on the beach. Yes she has a rounded tum and droopy boobs, but she is still far better looking in the wild than skanky will EVER be!

---
I saw this in the DM too. Why is it this poor guy has lost everything as a bankrupt compared to skanky? And he did good with his money when he had it, building a school in Sierra Leone and supporting poor kids in Brazil. All skanky has spent money on is HERSELF! Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
There's a big difference between loving going on planes and sitting on one for 14+ hours though! For one thing his size will make it very difficult for him to fit in a seat, even a business class one.
---

I had the exact same problem with Virgin, over £25 in my case when I canceled my contract with them! They did the same, sent threatening letters etc plus a debt collector, must have cost them way more than the £25 they said I owed them!
---
So there's an article today in the DM about Penny Lancaster, 52 wearing a bikini on the beach. Yes she has a rounded tum and droopy boobs, but she is still far better looking in the wild than skanky will EVER be!

---
I saw this in the DM too. Why is it this poor guy has lost everything as a bankrupt compared to skanky? And he did good with his money when he had it, building a school in Sierra Leone and supporting poor kids in Brazil. All skanky has spent money on is HERSELF! Make it make sense.

There might be more to his bankruptcy than he's letting on. There were rumours of problems with the charities. It's very hard to know, was he taken for a ride by advisors, or was he involved? Boris Becker tried to blame his advisors.

Our squirrelina, know you’re not well, but one thing to cheer you up, once you’re out and about , you can buy clothes from Skanky’s Jyy London range, And they come in all different colours, and made by
Asian sweatshop workers working 100 hours a week, for 11p an hour ,
Oooh. Can’t wait. I am very bloated and swollen so may be developing a post surgery mono/ Uni boob. The amazing couture JYY London range is all I need to aid my recovery. God bless Kipper and her beautiful styling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I would just cease contact with them. If you talk to them they take that as consent you want them to contact you. If it's truly an old debt past 6 years, no-one can make you pay it. Any letters they send are just requests to pay really, they have no power over you.

View attachment 2071575

https://www.stepchange.org/debt-info/can-i-write-off-debt/statute-barred-debt.aspx

I had one pop up recently from when I was ill years ago and went £7 overdrawn, I had paid that and asked to close the account but the bank in question kept on putting a charge on each month, until it got to hundreds, all consisting of bank charges. They shouldn't have done that according to the Ombudsman, so I didn't pay and I still occasionally get letters 'offering' me to pay a percentage of it.

The Skank is a whole other level because she intentionally sets out not to pay people and used a company to give herself a large payment. It is quite amazing sometimes how large payments are written off but people harassed over much smaller personal ones!
if i owed it,id willingly pay it, but i PAID IT IN FULL YEARS AGO, i just dont think i should have to pay it twice and they say to only keep accounts for 3 years ! how skanky gets away with it it beyond me, its so stressfull, how she copes i dont know, unless its them that have affected her mental health ? if so,pay your debts skanky, and you will be cured !

Apologies if this has already been posted, I did have a look at few last pages and couldn't see it.

This is what I thought bankruptcy was like, and probably is for majority. So why does she get away with it every time? She must have friends in high places, or blackmail material.
Screenshot_20230401-215330.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
every week! 🙄
I’ve lost three stone in the past five months and honestly you can barely tell. I am similarly enormous to GC and short with it and the big furore about her losing all this weight when honestly when you’re ‘our’ size, 3 stone is a good start but its but a drop in the ocean. 4st+ is where you really start to see the changes and even then you’re not remotely slim. To be looking more slim I’d need to lose another 3 stone at the very least. And with that I’d still be ‘obese’.
Problem also is with GC is losing weight doesn’t make you less of a terrible human. If you’re a shitbag who loses weight you’re just a shitbag with less chins. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone got any tea on when they are getting married and how the IVF is coming along?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So the stupid cow (or SFP) dragging up old alleged videos accusing a chap that’s clearly vulnerable on FB of being a stalker. That’s ok, not cyber bullying at all…. On the same thread apparently 100s of folks asking about her fishy, static shock, thread bear cunting clothes. I mean, nothing says your traumatised by adding a reply under an emotive subject like this flogging your tit frocks rather than replying to fans concern. I need to breathe now and show empathy, coz the people that still support her are clearly as damaged as her. I will wear my blocked badge with honour.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Regarding the article posted upthread, click on the comments and select ‘best’
😂😂😂

Craig Bellamy issues warning to players amid battle against bankruptcy

#
---
…and just keep scrolling down. There’s loads on the same theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been posted, I did have a look at few last pages and couldn't see it.

This is what I thought bankruptcy was like, and probably is for majority. So why does she get away with it every time? She must have friends in high places, or blackmail material.
View attachment 2071858
But nobody is/was interested in him getting his tits out for the Russians.
Perhaps he doesn't know or entertained any Etonian boys club members.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2071858
I'm a tad sceptical on his claims. I think it's worth remembering he's is self-reporting his version of what's happened. As far as I can make out, it's not necessarily the bankruptcy conditions that have left him 'not owning anything' such as a house. Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2071858
Yes I had posted it and commented on how different his experience of bankruptcy is compared to skankys! Notice too that many of the top comments have referred to KP and her version of bankruptcy!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.