Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have messaged me twice so far,first time i told them on the phone and second time i sent them an email. im fumming ,like how many times do they want to be paid. ive told them to f+ck off. i think the problem is,it was for virgin when i moved address, virgin was not in the area, so i had to go to another supplier, i was paying them, but half way through paying them they changed collectors , so i paid half to one lot and the rest to the second lot, until they were paid. when we were moving 2 years ago, we were thinking of changing interent connection again, i queried with virgin and they said i still had a balance out standing ( which i knew was untrue) i told them it was paid, (company collecting had not informed them it was paid), havent heard anything untill jan this year and they are doing my head in. i think i must have reactivated something when i inquired about changing over, before we moved. i paid via monthly dd, i dont want to send bank statements (unless i got to). Branson is bleeping loaded and im not suprised if hes trying to charge everyone twice. i told them they were bastards, and im not paying twice 😂 . how does skanky get away with things ? its just amazing and very unfair !
Can you complain to ofcom? Or you could send redacted copies of your bank statements if you do have them. They shouldn’t keep hassling you like this!
Or just tell them your name is Katie bleeping Price and they will never contact you again!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nah, H will be looking after Jett and Bunny. Whilst Price is getting a couple of twatoos. What could possibly go wrong?
---

The plastic fucktardo gets stalked an awful lot in the garden center. Probably some bloke wanting sight of its comedy tits and stretched out lumpy face.
Security guard making sure she doesn't steal

• Haha
Reactions: 24
surely she cant have a loan when she is bankrupt ? she would not be able to get credit ? she should not even apply for it,as its against bankrupcy rules ? did she ok the loan, to herself ? if not, who did ? surely some of this would also come under fraud ? how many aliases does she have ? if she goes under different names and passports , this is widespread fraud surely ? how does she get away with it all ? i would love to know because at the moment i am being pursued by a debt company for a debt of £48, that was paid in full before 2017, unfortually,since moving 2 years ago,i have nothing to prove it (got rid of all paperwork older than 3 years old). the company i paid it to, has changed numbers or gone bust, as i cant get hold of them for proof. how does she get away with it ?
she took the 153k loan from the company as a directors loan(legally you are allowed to) then a couple of months later the company went bust because it had no money this was just before she was declared bankrupt the administrators that were dealing with the company have admitted it is no use going after her for the money because there is no chance of her having it(most of the money owed by the company was to the taxman she ended up paying just over 20k back on a tax bill of over 200k to the taxman)

• Angry
Reactions: 22
she took the 153k loan from the company as a directors loan(legally you are allowed to) then a couple of months later the company went bust because it had no money this was just before she was declared bankrupt the administrators that were dealing with the company have admitted it is no use going after her for the money because there is no chance of her having it(most of the money owed by the company was to the taxman she ended up paying just over 20k back on a tax bill of over 200k to the taxman)
So she will never be allowed to be a company director again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the bleeping thing , lives in the back end of nowhere, no transport, lost without head

Reactions: 21
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a bleeping credit to the vile witch.
---
Sorry but no no no Harvey didn’t write that crap on her instagram and I need to vomit at every comment that he’s handsome he makes people’s hearts melt and he’s a bleeping credit to the vile witch.
Hes a very overweight (her doing obviously) obnoxious foul mouthed grown man who she has used to her advantage all his life makes me sick.

Reactions: 45
But the bleep is quite delighted for me to pay my income tax and have a tiny part used to look after her disabled son whilst she holidays every few weeks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I lost my Samoyed two years ago, it broke me. I did the same with her fur. I’ve still got some to give me comfort. I put my two terrible terrier’s fur in a wire bird feeder and the birds come and pull it out.
Had my kidney removed yesterday and am home already in lots of pain. The morphine makes me sick so I’m trying Co-codamol. I’m so bloated too! My belly looks like Kipper’s ghastly Uniboob!
Wishing you a speedy recovery🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Our squirrelina, know you’re not well, but one thing to cheer you up, once you’re out and about , you can buy clothes from Skanky’s Jyy London range, And they come in all different colours, and made by
Asian sweatshop workers working 100 hours a week, for 11p an hour ,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Our squirrelina, know you’re not well, but one thing to cheer you up, once you’re out and about , you can buy clothes from Skanky’s Jyy London range, And they come in all different colours, and made by
Asian sweatshop workers working 100 hours a week, for 11p an hour ,
bleeping Hell @okeep don't you think @Squirrelina has been through enough?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Harvey has no clue his vile mother pretends he sends her stuff. We know he is coached. Anyone else notice he has been told to include SB? If Harvey even wrote that!
Yep, she's not fooling anyone apart from her idiot fans.

they have messaged me twice so far,first time i told them on the phone and second time i sent them an email. im fumming ,like how many times do they want to be paid. ive told them to f+ck off. i think the problem is,it was for virgin when i moved address, virgin was not in the area, so i had to go to another supplier, i was paying them, but half way through paying them they changed collectors , so i paid half to one lot and the rest to the second lot, until they were paid. when we were moving 2 years ago, we were thinking of changing interent connection again, i queried with virgin and they said i still had a balance out standing ( which i knew was untrue) i told them it was paid, (company collecting had not informed them it was paid), havent heard anything untill jan this year and they are doing my head in. i think i must have reactivated something when i inquired about changing over, before we moved. i paid via monthly dd, i dont want to send bank statements (unless i got to). Branson is bleeping loaded and im not suprised if hes trying to charge everyone twice. i told them they were bastards, and im not paying twice 😂 . how does skanky get away with things ? its just amazing and very unfair !
I would just cease contact with them. If you talk to them they take that as consent you want them to contact you. If it's truly an old debt past 6 years, no-one can make you pay it. Any letters they send are just requests to pay really, they have no power over you.

View attachment 2071575

https://www.stepchange.org/debt-info/can-i-write-off-debt/statute-barred-debt.aspx

I had one pop up recently from when I was ill years ago and went £7 overdrawn, I had paid that and asked to close the account but the bank in question kept on putting a charge on each month, until it got to hundreds, all consisting of bank charges. They shouldn't have done that according to the Ombudsman, so I didn't pay and I still occasionally get letters 'offering' me to pay a percentage of it.

The Skank is a whole other level because she intentionally sets out not to pay people and used a company to give herself a large payment. It is quite amazing sometimes how large payments are written off but people harassed over much smaller personal ones!

Attachments

• Sad
Difficult for her having the physique of a large brick shithouse and the voice and attitude of a spoilt toddler. She's another one who needs to take a good look in a mirror.
....but but but but but the GC has had an incredible 3 stone weight loss......

• Haha
  • Sick
Looks delicious Stan, is that your starter, main and pudding?
Didn't get a sniff Karma.. by the time i'd made it had to get ready for work so bowl each for my sons and a bowl for next doors little daughter, just sat at work now on teabreak having 2 bacon+egg butties. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Turkey. So can she begin her thewapootic eeling pwocess to get over her trawma. Cue pics of her in the Sun, back at the hotel pointing at the 2 4 6 90 foot drop where she broke those trotters. Kerching. $$$$
She can go to Turkey as long as she's back on the 25th. She's not being in the same country as me when I go on holiday 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.