Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H's carer will be going as a babysitter. 🤬
Nah, H will be looking after Jett and Bunny. Whilst Price is getting a couple of twatoos. What could possibly go wrong?
---
Posting about this again on Facebook 😡😡😡😡
The plastic fucktardo gets stalked an awful lot in the garden center. Probably some bloke wanting sight of its comedy tits and stretched out lumpy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely it must just be a short haul place they're off to? Would Harvey cope with the kind of journey getting to Thailand would entail?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Posting about this again on Facebook 😡😡😡😡
Something definitely up in skanky land, H has had a showing for sympathy and deflection and skanks played the victim card twice now with her post yesterday aimed at presumably Kieran and now the stalker gets a mention from August last year. Skanks worried about something being revealed and is trying to get people on side before the tit hits the fan.😎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
[QUOTE="Alex_Jones, post: 14600037, member: 137124"

The plastic fucktardo gets stalked an awful lot in the garden center. Probably some bloke wanting sight of its comedy tits and stretched out lumpy face.
[/QUOTE]
Or mesmerised by her horrible bush.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Krusties, cup of tea in bed sorting out my horses
In the paper, lost all my money on the racing, down the pub, home watch the football results, Krustie party tonight , perfect Saturday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s awful Dolly. Things like that happening in this day and age is horrendous. And they get a government licence to do terrible things to these poor animals. 🥲🥲 😡😡
I’m very torn on this subject. As a medical professional I know animal trials are required for some drugs to be brought to the market to save lives, that said it doesn’t sit well, I wonder with the dawn of stem cell research it may soon be a thing if the past. Testing for anything else - body products, make up etc is wrong. There are many alternatives for this, I vote with my money.
Given kippers history for animal cruelty , wearing fur, and even going on a hunt which is abhorrent she wouldn’t give a duck about any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She always says in her books Harvey loves going on planes.
I guess i'm just thinking from the perspective of his illnesses and things that would trigger him to "kick off" As a parent, the idea of a 14+ hour flight with layovers etc with a child with additional needs...it would be so stressful. But, as Pisspot pointed out, none of us have the same thought process as her, so... 😬

Reactions: 28
Yes Tuesday she is off on holiday. SB is going along too.
Bloody hell. The life of Riley. Been home less than 4 weeks. It must be exhausting being kipper. 4 weeks of real life and needs another holiday. Who’s paying this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="Alex_Jones, post: 14600037, member: 137124"

Or mesmerised by her horrible bush.
[/QUOTE]
Another egg hiding in Price’s bush.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell. The life of Riley. Been home less than 4 weeks. It must be exhausting being kipper. 4 weeks of real life and needs another holiday. Who’s paying this time?
I love it. I can't wait to see her new bikinis. She will have new clothes as the ones from Thailand are still piled up by the washing machine stinking the place out.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.