Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably we're not meant to notice that's a font used by Harvey, and it isn't his actual typing? A font chosen because it looks childish?
Plus it's impressive spacing of lines in a small space for someone with such impaired vision.

Don't let the DWP see you H, or they'll have you in work before you can blink.

It's all pathetic, every part of it. Her, woods, wheeling out H, predictable, pathetic and infantile.
I'm only here for the humour from some of you, couldn't give a toss about most of the price clan.
😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes Tuesday she is off on holiday. SB is going along too.
Noooooo, no suing for breach of "relationship" contracts yet then 😏

As KSR had liked Cole's recent post, was hoping that meant it was well and truly over and he'd finally flipped 😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Tuesday she is off on holiday. SB is going along too.
Of course he is!
What real man wouldn't let his dolly humiliate him over & over and keep going back for someone else's sloppy seconds?
What a sad, pathetic, cretin of a person.
Why anybody feels sorry for him I'm at a loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Noooooo, no suing for breach of "relationship" contracts yet then 😏

As KSR had liked Cole's recent post, was hoping that meant it was well and truly over and he'd finally flipped 😫
I don’t get why KSR is liking his stuff let alone following him.

Reactions: 26
Just seen this on Coles IG. If its true I feel sorry for the poor bloke. He must be desperate
If Cuck Coal is not already aware that Price is a cock addict, as well as a drug and surgery addict, he is as dumb and gormeless as he looks. Unless he is hanging in there for something or more likely someone.

Reactions: 25
I could see following him as maybe to keep an eye on what is posted.... But liking 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's why I had hoped he'd finally flipped but not if he is going away with Batnan Kipper Skank on Tuesday.
---
Yep. Somewhere they have been before. 😂
Thailand 🤔

Reactions: 17
Katie Price #263 Rinse and Repeat, The Boring Adventures of Batnan Kipper Skank and her Mug

Reactions: 16
I think to keep an eye on what he posts. Claire from CAN also follows him and KP. I don’t think it’s because she’s a fan 🤣
Perhaps KSR liked his post to wind up KP? Or perhaps they’re in touch and she’s trying to persuade him over to the other side

Reactions: 23
I think to keep an eye on what he posts. Claire from CAN also follows him and KP. I don’t think it’s because she’s a fan 🤣
Perhaps KSR liked his post to wind up KP? Or perhaps they’re in touch and she’s trying to persuade him over to the other side
True true… I just think all the games that crowd play must be exhausting 😂

Reactions: 22
Yep. Somewhere they have been before. 😂
Turkey. So can she begin her thewapootic eeling pwocess to get over her trawma. Cue pics of her in the Sun, back at the hotel pointing at the 2 4 6 90 foot drop where she broke those trotters. Kerching. $$$$

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Presumably we're not meant to notice that's a font used by Harvey, and it isn't his actual typing? A font chosen because it looks childish?
Plus it's impressive spacing of lines in a small space for someone with such impaired vision.

Don't let the DWP see you H, or they'll have you in work before you can blink.

It's all pathetic, every part of it. Her, woods, wheeling out H, predictable, pathetic and infantile.
I'm only here for the humour from some of you, couldn't give a toss about most of the price clan.
😎
I think it's her writing. I've compared before from Harvey's notes to her writing, how she does the letter T and o's crossing over themselves are very similar.

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 15.44.48.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 15.45.11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.