Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Have you always liked me? Go on, be honest...'
"Awwww yeah cors Iye luvs yer dunn Iye?" it says looking at its hideous visage in that mirror framed with grubby pompoms
---
Do her legs actually ever close or are they open 24/7 just in case a new egg stumbles across it?
1680349473686.png
Like a view acrss The Grand Canyon only accompanied by the stomach-churning stench of rotten fish.

I was going to mention the presence of pricks in this photo too but I don't think it necessary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The showbiz press really is now just a circus sideshow feeding on the poor MH of very damaged people and encouraging horrific surgeries ... I think Jessica is a nice person, but, very very damaged ... no one thinks this is an attractive woman ... no one ... the press are holding her, Westcrack, Kipper, Giant Gemma, Big Loz etc up to be publically ridiculed hiding behind these blatently back handed compliment headlines ... its no different to Victorians paying to view the 'freaks' at a sideshow
Gemma Collins is an animal lover and supports Camp Beagle and also puts a lot on her Instagram about cruelty to animals. So I like her for that. As it all needs highlighting. Those poor Beagles being used for testing is a bloody disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just listen to the song 7 days by Craig David.
They broke up on Monday.
Back together on Tuesday.
Broke up again on Wednesday.
Back together on Thursday.
Posted cryptic crap on Friday and Saturday.
Then went on holiday together on Sunday.
🤣🤣🤣
Ok, a few song suggestions:

Skanky: Oh Lord it’s hard to be humble by Mac Davis (chorus):
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror
Cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord It's hard to be humble,
But I'm doing the best that I can

Sink Boy: Stand and Deliver by Adam and the Ants

KH: The Winner Takes it All by Abba (🤞🏼)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do her legs actually ever close or are they open 24/7 just in case a new egg stumbles across it?
Open for business like a 24hr McDondals drive thru. Main grifter meal consisting of a deluxe oversized and gaping fillet of skanks minging minge with cuck cole sauce, topped with some egg left overs. With a side of fucked up, lumpy plastic face, BO and some bat Nan wings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Gemma Collins is an animal lover and supports Camp Beagle and also puts a lot on her Instagram about cruelty to animals. So I like her for that. As it all needs highlighting. Those poor Beagles being used for testing is a bloody disgrace.
Many years ago I remember animal rights breaking into a lab where beagles were smoking.😢😢😢😢😢😢😡😡😡They rescued all of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Many years ago I remember animal rights breaking into a lab where beagles were smoking.😢😢😢😢😢😢😡😡😡They rescued all of them.
It’s awful Dolly. Things like that happening in this day and age is horrendous. And they get a government licence to do terrible things to these poor animals. 🥲🥲 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s awful Dolly. Things like that happening in this day and age is horrendous. And they get a government licence to do terrible things to these poor animals. 🥲🥲 😡😡
It's a terrible moral dilemma, they can't develop treatment for illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease, cystic fibrosis etc etc without using animals so would it be better to leave animals alone and let humans take their chances, suffer and die? It's impossible to know which way to go are both are awful. Far and away more awful the Katie Price and that's saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's a terrible moral dilemma, they can't develop treatment for illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease, cystic fibrosis etc etc without using animals so would it be better to leave animals alone and let humans take their chances, suffer and die? It's impossible to know which way to go are both are awful. Far and away more awful the Katie Price and that's saying something.
Should test on some of these disgusting murderers & pedalo’s in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Animal testing laws are being relaxed by this government. Ditto treatment of animals for food, especially imports.
Also, brands like Avon are not animal friendly - to be marketed in China they have to agree to animal testing outside the UK.
Do your homework folks, there's all sorts going on beneath the 'animal friendly ' exteriors.

I'll get off my soap box now.
Although it was quite nice being able to see the tops of people's heads!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.