Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DC any news on KP next holiday?
I was wondering too.She seems to go on holiday every few months now.
I guarantee it’ll be around the actual BH date.I know she doesn’t need to be there, but she has a tendency to avoid unpleasantness, so my money is on some kind of mini break.She will use mental ‘ elf as an excuse because of the narcissistic behaviour of KH(🙄).

Reactions: 25
I posted on the bankruptcy Twitter page. Seems no one is actually reading it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I was wondering too.She seems to go on holiday every few months now.
I guarantee it’ll be around the actual BH date.I know she doesn’t need to be there, but she has a tendency to avoid unpleasantness, so my money is on some kind of mini break.She will use mental ‘ elf as an excuse because of the narcissistic behaviour of KH(🙄).
KP did say on JV show that she is away in a couple of weeks so not long

Reactions: 17
So there is a hidden egg somewhere ?well it is coming up to Easter.🧐👀🤣
Eggs everywhere when she damaged her trotters it was never reported but she was sat on the wall with a Mr H Dumpty and she fell rather than him when she tried to stop him tumbling off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a terrible moral dilemma, they can't develop treatment for illnesses including cancer, multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease, cystic fibrosis etc etc without using animals so would it be better to leave animals alone and let humans take their chances, suffer and die? It's impossible to know which way to go are both are awful. Far and away more awful the Katie Price and that's saying something.
Don’t experiment on animals. Just experiment on Kipper instead ( after all she’s “sort of” human). she’d LOVE all the daily attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he has to stay there another 2 days despite it being the weekend, righto! 🙄
And Carl Woods!!!!
Just spotted the Carl Woods part 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly it’s bleeping hilarious really.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The showbiz press really is now just a circus sideshow feeding on the poor MH of very damaged people and encouraging horrific surgeries ... I think Jessica is a nice person, but, very very damaged ... no one thinks this is an attractive woman ... no one ... the press are holding her, Westcrack, Kipper, Giant Gemma, Big Loz etc up to be publically ridiculed hiding behind these blatently back handed compliment headlines ... its no different to Victorians paying to view the 'freaks' at a sideshow
Wow that last photo looks like she's piling on the pounds again despite having weight loss surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s just say there were more messages. I don’t know who to.
I gather the post she put up about being able to look through your bloke's phone was from her trying to bargain with him, she probably offered they could both be completely 'honest' again and look through each other's messages like at the beginning, so she isn't able to cheat.

She's such a bullshitter though, she could very easily have different accounts / phone and probably does, she also used her child to message at least one man, Kris. She also doesn't get that it's not normal to start a relationship like that, so shouldn't even be a condition.

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 15.07.07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.