Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha nice one - picked an ace photo of Skank #NoFilter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: #Thumbhead

View attachment 2066316

View attachment 2066341
Haaaaa, they put her next to her twin Mickey! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I needed the name of a dermatologist that my husband sees, he got the name of the doctor from a friend of his so I was looking for the text from his friend with the doctors name. Son told Dad because he was a mess, basically suicidal, but didn't want me to know in case they worked things out and got back together and he didn't want me to hold it against her (too bloody right I would!). It made for a very difficult time, we were supposed to be spending Christmas with them and I had to pretend I didn't know for about 2 months, right up to the point where he finally admitted to me what she had done and that they had split up ( two weeks before Christmas). I carried on the pretense, he still doesn't know that I found out before he told me! Things we do for our kids eh? Doubtless if skanky was in that situation she would have marched straight round to their house and slapped her one, which I must admit I felt like doing myself!
you can not interfere in couples fights, because they hate each other one minute and are bosem buddys the next and you will be the bad person. you will always be anti her now, that is natural. but you would have saved your self some worry if you hadnt read all the message. if a parent falls out with their adult childs partner, most times the adult child will pick the partner over the parent and you wont see much of them. it must have been a worrying time for you mrspig, but perhaps he didnt want you to worry ? back on track, i said to my hubby this morning,i need to lose some weight, he only found jordons keep fit video on youtube. omg, i could only stand 30 seconds but its bloody hilarious. pink everywhere, even picture frames on the wall with pompoms stuck to it😂😂. she put no effort at all into the exersises, you could tell that was the total 2 or 3 she has everdone and had the bloody cheek to say thats how she keeps fit😂;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The difference is that Mickey knows he's ruined his looks but skank thinks she looks amaaaazing! Next surgery she has should be laser eye surgery as hers clearly tell her lies
I actually like Mickey for some reason, he seems a nice person. I just think it's funny that they've ended up looking alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like the last sentence where the Nicole Connor, the journalist, said "trot on".... and she didn't even have the poorly trotters then...!!
i didnt realise it was old news,i thought it was new, im gutted. mind you,i should have guessed,she hasnt been invited anywhere , even places that have tracksuit parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back by overwhelming demand,well not overwhelming or even a demand more like i'm bleeping bored of waiting for something to happen with these two clowns.
#ASKSTAN will return at 8pm tonight.
Oh bollocks I missed this edition of #ASKSTAN ! Am I too late to submit my question?? - Wilma x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No Wilma 😘.... i'm here 24/7 the therapy booth is always open. X
Wow Stan, you are a legend! OK...here goes..
#ASKSTAN Dear Stan, I have a friend staying in my attic as I'm in the process of renovating my house and the attic is the only place suitable for him. The trouble is, I locked the attic door last night for his own safety as I have been the target of kidnap threats, burglaries, nicked post bocks, Sarf Affrikans etc and I got completely wankered last night and have forgotten where I put the key. I am very worried I have inserted lost it somewhere along with my phone...my phone is also missing. I really need to get him out because I am late for my nail appointment and need him to drive me there! Help me Stan!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Ding-donger hell, a pussy that doth smell
Who shoved it in?
Everybody!
Bit like Murder on the Orient Express. We all form an orderly queue, throw her face down into the well. She lands on her big tits, bounces back up & then the next one throws her in. Could charge £1 a time & raise a bit more cash for Kieran.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know what’s happening with the kids ? Been absent on social media since that roller disco. Surely KP can’t just snatch them before Xmas and still have them FT 4 months later, despite a custody order? Surely would be an emergency hearing or do thing by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#ASKSTAN Dear Stan, I have a friend staying in my attic as I'm in the process of renovating my house and the attic is the only place suitable for him. The trouble is, I locked the attic door last night for his own safety as I have been the target of kidnap threats, burglaries, nicked post bocks, Sarf Affrikans etc and I got completely wankered last night and have forgotten where I put the key. I am very worried I have inserted lost it somewhere along with my phone...my phone is also missing. I really need to get him out because I am late for my nail appointment and need him to drive me there! Help me Stan!
I'm crying as I read this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tricky Wilma..but leave the tosser in the attic for now at least you'll know we're he is and he won't be making a mess in your sinks, you can also drive his car incognito to the salon but if you get stopped blame an ex and say you thought your ban had ended because your mother deals with those types of things (worked for a friend of mine who lives in Horsham) as for your phone try ringing it once and if you hear an echo you'll know you've inserted it but you should always have two phones, one to show attic boy and the other for business. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is C.R.U.E.L :mad: That time Kipper and Harvey appeared on GMB from her tit hole the poor man was rocking backwards and forwards when she was talking about her car crash which flipped over, Harvey was getting very anxious it was uncomfortable to watch. He won't fully understand what is happening with this upcoming appearance. I feel so bad for him. duck you Kipper and your screwed up fans especially super fan fran and that other pen folding twerp.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I'm hearing it's all OFF AGAIN!

She wants him back, he says it's over.

I'm exhausted by their relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I'm hearing it's all OFF AGAIN!

She wants him back, he says it's over.

I'm exhausted by their relationship.
Maybe the worm has finally turned at long last? Theres only so much shite an Errand Boy can tolerate after all :)

Time SB dusted of the 93 pages of Der Troof along with his library of videos and secret recordings. HOPEFULLY :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.