Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I'm hearing it's all OFF AGAIN!

She wants him back, he says it's over.

I'm exhausted by their relationship.
When you say off.... How does that work with a contractual relationship, who gets to sue who for breach of contract? 🤔
---
Cracking!
Jesus... WTAF, she looks like one of those deep sea fish, that lives in the dark - permanently or she should! What the, has she done to her lips, she looks terrifying not sexy 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oooooh it’s kicking off again 🍿

HaHa he’ll be back. I used to think it was due to his lust for the small amount of blue tick fame she’s given him, but I reckon he returns for something else now. I think she does have stuff on him (as does he on her) and whatever it is, he’s really scared of it being publicly released. He gets pissed-off with her, he’s not in love with her, it’s just business I believe and I do also think there’s probably an element of disgust with him towards her these days, looking at her unfiltered face and body, and listening to that screechy droning voice 24/7 😁So he storms off, he’s quick to anger, he can’t cope with her 💩 anymore. Do believe though it’s taking a toll on him, the toxicity between them is obvious now, but she has some hold on him to get him back. Skank cannot find a new egg, she needs him to drive her and all the other stuff the lazy cow can’t be bothered doing, she won’t let him go, so demands he comes back.

I don’t see how they can carry on like this, it’s not possible to live in such a dysfunctional ‘relationship’ much longer, he must finally tell he to do her best and be damned, he prob can say I’ll destroy you back, he will have the knowledge and prob evidence, but so far something is stopping him. Whatever it’s gonna blow eventually, been saying for a few days now things are going very badly for her, it’s coming, that relationship is done, just a question of time now. The karma bus is pulling in, it’s arriving for us 😁

View attachment 2066642
Oh yes definitely have stuff on each other, he has been compiling his dozier for quite a while I’ve been told.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Ah, the Liz Taylor and Richard Burton of Essex are on a break again. How sad. Not to worry though, she'll have a big butch prison witch waiting for her after the BH on the 12th. Just two more weeks of being single, Kips, hang in there, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I'm hearing it's all OFF AGAIN!

She wants him back, he says it's over.

I'm exhausted by their relationship.
It’s like Groundhog Day - so much for focusing on her kids….they deserve each other, pair of absoloute fools. Hoping for a bit of tea though - it’s been a while 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oooooh it’s kicking off again 🍿

HaHa he’ll be back. I used to think it was due to his lust for the small amount of blue tick fame she’s given him, but I reckon he returns for something else now. I think she does have stuff on him (as does he on her) and whatever it is, he’s really scared of it being publicly released. He gets pissed-off with her, he’s not in love with her, it’s just business I believe and I do also think there’s probably an element of disgust with him these days, looking at her unfiltered face and body, and listening to that screechy droning voice 24/7 😁So he storms off, he’s quick to anger, he can’t cope with her 💩 anymore. Do believe though it’s taking a toll on him, the toxicity between them is obvious now, but she has some hold on him to get him back. Skank cannot find a new egg, she needs him to drive her and all the other stuff the lazy cow can’t be bothered doing, she won’t let him go, so demands he comes back.

I don’t see how they can carry on like this, it’s not possible to live in such a dysfunctional ‘relationship’ much longer, he must finally tell he to do her best and be damned, he prob can say I’ll destroy you back, he will have the knowledge and prob evidence, but so far something is stopping him. Whatever it’s gonna blow eventually, been saying for a few days now things are going very badly for her, it’s coming, that relationship is done, just a question of time now. The karma bus is pulling in, it’s arriving for us 😁

View attachment 2066642
I dislike him.I loathe her, so zero sympathy for either of them.But I agree that they are probably worried about what the other one will do when they( really) end it.
My money is on KP.She nearly destroyed him in the media around Slap gate, plus she has got clan Price just gagging to destroy him.Maybe it won’t be obvious at first, they will agree to part as “ friends”, then a couple of months later Channel 4 will be giving her a programme called “ Coercion and me, Katie tells of her struggle to break free”.
Poor sod is doomed.Sink Boy is going to be sunk.
However, maybe he will surprise us.
---
Oh yes definitely have stuff on each other, he has been compiling his dozier for quite a while I’ve been told.
I put a heart, but I want to put a 😮 as well.
I wonder if he ever use it.Interesting times.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I needed the name of a dermatologist that my husband sees, he got the name of the doctor from a friend of his so I was looking for the text from his friend with the doctors name. Son told Dad because he was a mess, basically suicidal, but didn't want me to know in case they worked things out and got back together and he didn't want me to hold it against her (too bloody right I would!). It made for a very difficult time, we were supposed to be spending Christmas with them and I had to pretend I didn't know for about 2 months, right up to the point where he finally admitted to me what she had done and that they had split up ( two weeks before Christmas). I carried on the pretense, he still doesn't know that I found out before he told me! Things we do for our kids eh? Doubtless if skanky was in that situation she would have marched straight round to their house and slapped her one, which I must admit I felt like doing myself!
I'm really sorry, what a horrible situation to be in ☹
My boys are still in primary school and I'm dreading all of this in future!
When it comes to safety, I agree there that Mr Pig should have told you. It's a different situation when someone's feeling suicidal (and I mean actually feeling it and not the selective one that skanky has!)
Son may have even felt better if you had spoken to him at the time.
You showed amazing patience and self control. Not that you need my validation but you're right. I can't imagine skank ever doing that!
It would have become how it affected HER mental health and how SHE was feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I hope CW gets his story out fast especially if it will impact the BH
Otherwise KP will finish him off

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We could play around with nursery rhymes for titles,must be some blinders out there.🤣
---
Fee fie Fo fum We can smell the tit from skankys bum.
you can not interfere in couples fights, because they hate each other one minute and are bosem buddys the next and you will be the bad person. you will always be anti her now, that is natural. but you would have saved your self some worry if you hadnt read all the message. if a parent falls out with their adult childs partner, most times the adult child will pick the partner over the parent and you wont see much of them. it must have been a worrying time for you mrspig, but perhaps he didnt want you to worry ? back on track, i said to my hubby this morning,i need to lose some weight, he only found jordons keep fit video on youtube. omg, i could only stand 30 seconds but its bloody hilarious. pink everywhere, even picture frames on the wall with pompoms stuck to it😂😂. she put no effort at all into the exersises, you could tell that was the total 2 or 3 she has everdone and had the bloody cheek to say thats how she keeps fit😂;)
They are divorced now and he has just remarried so alls well that ends well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hickory, dickory dock, BH is coming: tick tock
One two
three four five
Think I smell of fish & chive
Six seven eight nine ten
Think I’ve let Cole go again

Why did I let him go
Because he wouldn’t use his toe
Dane did, but now he’s toast
Think it must be coz I’m gross

Playing games, we’re off then on
Because our life is one big con
I need my Cole, coz he’s my driver
Give him a wank & bung him a fiver. (For petrol)

He said he thinks I’m looking odd
My lips look like a washed up cod
My boobs are wonky as well as an eye
I look in the mirror & want to cry

But I’ll go back to Turkey & get some more ‘fixes’
Come back with bandages & loads of stitches
Then another new egg will think I am pretty
But deep down I know I look crappy 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
As much as I'd love Cole to sell his story, I don't think he will, they've been on and off more times than a light switch....

Something is keeping him with her - not that I believe for a second this is a real relationship and he's such a coward, he won't spill a single drip of tea.

He probably wants something from her and when she gives it to him, he'll be back to Muggy Cole, Taxi Driver, Cabin Boy, he's an absolute idiot and constantly making himself look like an absolute fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I hope CW gets his story out fast especially if it will impact the BH
Otherwise KP will finish him off
I would sell everything I had on her to the highest bidder and I would hold NOTHING back - he needs to spill his entire pot of tea then Pisa off back to obscurity where he belongs and start trying to be a decent human being. Too late for her, he still stands some kind of chance.

Reactions: 35
If he tried to release info on her she would turn it into him being abusive though I bet. No-one seems to care when she shames men or slags them off or accuses them of awful things but I bet she'd be the first to shriek coercive control and harassment like she did with Kieran.

Having said all that, please spill Carol, you've at least got to try and bring her down! You're safe, I promise 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really sorry, what a horrible situation to be in ☹
My boys are still in primary school and I'm dreading all of this in future!
When it comes to safety, I agree there that Mr Pig should have told you. It's a different situation when someone's feeling suicidal (and I mean actually feeling it and not the selective one that skanky has!)
Son may have even felt better if you had spoken to him at the time.
You showed amazing patience and self control. Not that you need my validation but you're right. I can't imagine skank ever doing that!
It would have become how it affected HER mental health and how SHE was feeling!
Aww thank you Rosie! Nice of you to say! It was so hard for me to keep quiet and not speak to him about it. I must admit I hit the roof at my hubby though when I found out and challenged him on it as he was still trying to keep the confidence. Fortunately my son knew he needed help and went and spoke to someone professionally so that helped him get through it at the time. So hard too when you are 5000 miles away and just want to give him a big hug! I was crying so hard at his recent wedding, especially at the song he wrote for his new bride. Its sad he had to go through what he did but it has brought him to where he is now which is absolutely the right place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.