Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I'm hearing it's all OFF AGAIN!

She wants him back, he says it's over.

I'm exhausted by their relationship.
Oh good. If she thinks she's being slighted by him, she'll turn on him.... and hopefully, vice/versa...! Lots of gorgeous hot tea could be expected....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You can tell these days, when it's off she goes very quiet, probably goes into panic mode over what he is going to do next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sooooooooooooooooo....

What a surprise. Not. It's a narc game, push and pull. It makes her feel important. He must have very little brain. A bit like Winnie the pooh but nowhere as nice or attractive.

I bet she will really panic if she has no slave to use through the bankruptcy hearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its probably screeching at Edna on the phone to chuck out a few dozen seksi foters of her and/or the kids to DEFLECT!

Surely that berk SB has had enough of her lies and BS by now after all she's put him through over the past couple of years?

Come on SB - you know you want to sink her battleships with the biggest torpedos from your arsenal of Bullshit Busting bombs, so come on don't be shy! We are waiting :)

"I bet she will really panic if she has no slave to use through the bankruptcy hearing". She'll really be up tit-creek without a paddle because she's not even got AFP on standby now, just Edna whose sole repertoire of words amounts to "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"- that'll be really useful in Court :)
Who will drive it about then? Would it just drive itself with no chauffeur available, in which case I trust the local plods will be on the lookout plus the residents with thier camera phones at the ready? (I'll tell my son to be on the lookout for it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone know what’s happening with the kids ? Been absent on social media since that roller disco. Surely KP can’t just snatch them before Xmas and still have them FT 4 months later, despite a custody order? Surely would be an emergency hearing or do thing by now.
Yes, where are they. I hope they are safe and well with Kieran and he's keeping it relatively private!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sooooooooooooooooo....

I’m wondering if he bothers moving all his stuff out when they have a strop, or doesn’t ,because he knows it’ll only be for a week.
---
What a surprise. Not. It's a narc game, push and pull. It makes her feel important. He must have very little brain. A bit like Winnie the pooh but nowhere as nice or attractive.

I bet she will really panic if she has no slave to use through the bankruptcy hearing.
Probably has SFP and Rimi on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if he bothers moving all his stuff out when they have a strop, or doesn’t ,because he knows it’ll only be for a week.
Week,,, this is the third split in 6 days sink boy will be back in time for the Easter holiday skanks planned. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Week,,, this is the third split in 6 days sink boy will be back in time for the Easter holiday skanks planned. 🤣
Oh yes the next 'oliday - he cannot miss that can he? Is he going to get "Doormat" tattooed on his forehead this time round?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dolly how about a combo of your idea and my edit for a title suggestion?

# 🎵Ten green tampons hanging on her minge 🎶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Push me pull me, thought of this….. it’s immature & ridiculous now. Is it just so they get headlines to earn some cash? Pathetic.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Help !! I think I've turned into Jan. (Remember her?) I'm approximately 98.3764173245747917% certain they will be back together again later this week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
New party song....Get in a circle...all together now...

Sink Boy's in
Sink Boy's out
In out, in out
With the fat old trout
It's using Cokey Coley
When it needs to go out
To drive the Skank about

Ohhhhhh Cokey Cokey Coley...
Ohhhhhh Cokey Cokey Coley...
Ohhhhhh Cokey Coley Coley...
Face fucked, tits stretched ra ra ra!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm wondering now if the gruesome twosome split yesterday and slymi Rymi was cooking sink boy a romantic spag bol (with ginger to help with erection problems) and sink boy posted slymi Rymi's house number to let skank know. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was just looking on twatter and found this old article on it going on a FOX HUNT!! :mad:

Picking up on this, I did a little searching, thanks to digital spy I found what I wanted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tricky Wilma..but leave the tosser in the attic for now at least you'll know we're he is and he won't be making a mess in your sinks, you can also drive his car incognito to the salon but if you get stopped blame an ex and say you thought your ban had ended because your mother deals with those types of things (worked for a friend of mine who lives in Horsham) as for your phone try ringing it once and if you hear an echo you'll know you've inserted it but you should always have two phones, one to show attic boy and the other for business. Hope that helps 😘
Hi Wilma, don't like to put ideas in your head, but as a true crime follower I came across this

The woman and her fella were drunk and she persuaded him to play hide and seek by zipping him up in a suitcase filming it all, sad thing is she went to bed and thought he'd get out! Sadly not. But at least she filmed it for the cops. Now can you imagine SB doing that being of low iq, and skanky filming it as we know she likes filming people! Let's face it there seems to be nothing he won't do for her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sooooooooooooooooo....

Oooooh it’s kicking off again 🍿

HaHa he’ll be back. I used to think it was due to his lust for the small amount of blue tick fame she’s given him, but I reckon he returns for something else now. I think she does have stuff on him (as does he on her) and whatever it is, he’s really scared of it being publicly released. He gets pissed-off with her, he’s not in love with her, it’s just business I believe and I do also think there’s probably an element of disgust with him towards her these days, looking at her unfiltered face and body, and listening to that screechy droning voice 24/7 😁So he storms off, he’s quick to anger, he can’t cope with her 💩 anymore. Do believe though it’s taking a toll on him, the toxicity between them is obvious now, but she has some hold on him to get him back. Skank cannot find a new egg, she needs him to drive her and all the other stuff the lazy cow can’t be bothered doing, she won’t let him go, so demands he comes back.

I don’t see how they can carry on like this, it’s not possible to live in such a dysfunctional ‘relationship’ much longer, he must finally tell he to do her best and be damned, he prob can say I’ll destroy you back, he will have the knowledge and prob evidence, but so far something is stopping him. Whatever it’s gonna blow eventually, been saying for a few days now things are going very badly for her, it’s coming, that relationship is done, just a question of time now. The karma bus is pulling in, it’s arriving for us 😁

C97BF1CB-F509-4A4E-ADA8-F62BFB140BED.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.