Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the street? Now it’s SB’s turn to pretend he is on the phone
People actually make a living with this fake shit!!
I do love the fact that he's now reduced to the 'on/off fiance' rather than 'best she's ever fucking had' though..."

Reactions: 46
Wonder how many times they had to walk up and down the street? Now it’s SB’s turn to pretend he is on the phone
People actually make a living with this fake shit!!
I think it is the only way she can make money

Reactions: 28
they really are a couple of ugly feckers

Reactions: 33
I am waiting for the comments why is Jett not at school
If she's going to continue to keep him out, the only way she can really do it is to take him off role and agree to home educate, but that involves allsirts of jumping through hoops and if K has joint parental responsibility then he'd have to agree to it. It's all very strange.

What's SB carrying her handbag for

Reactions: 21
2 questions , 1) Is the guy behind her a fan and has dressed up as her? 2) Why is she wearing a sort of 1970s swirly suit and cardigan? She's back to looking like Mrs Overalls.

Poor lad, has he only come home with 1 t shirt? Bet she hasn't even washed it for him

View attachment 2045795

View attachment 2045798
Harvey’s bloody huge 🥹. Head held back probably gasping for breath,I would guess he’s about 34 stone. Skanky should be ashamed of her self, doubt the collage has anything in the plan of any healthy diet. Suppose skanky will get her wish that Harvey dies before her she’s a neglectful bastard

Reactions: 34
If anyone needed any confirmation why she gets the surgeries, here it is. She wants the attention, she lives for it. Even if it could kill her she won't care because constant attention is what she needs day in, day out.

Reactions: 22
I had a go lol xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.