Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the div not realise that the very people he wants to engage with (agencies/job offers etc) are going to take one look at how he behaves online & runs away at speed? I mean what half decent company would want that promoting their brand? none! except the likes of rim me the fat dosser who does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Latest
Oh DC The Scum are not holding-back anymore, that’s a full-on attack, knives really are out, HoHoHo roll on BH, they are waiting, they want their revenge for her lies about Slapgate, and they will not #BeKind methinks 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just emailed that Tosspot Jeremy vine , “Mr Road safety “ hypocritical wanker, videos every driver he thinks is out of order, then has keep death off the roads on , these luvvies are beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just had a look on Twitter for her JV appearance and she claimed she was in Thailand for a month but as she was working it wasn’t really a holiday, but she said before she left the holiday was for her 2 youngest mental health her lies are as cockeyed has her tits 😡😡
I have no hope left anymore. Seems BH not a worry to her & house is safe. Off on holiday again in 2 weeks. Basically life is great for her.🤮😡. Nothing more to say anymore. Seems she always comes up smelling of roses unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just been on twitter, wow hahaha. I bet he wished he didn't have her on the show now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have no hope left anymore. Seems BH not a worry to her & house is safe. Off on holiday again in 2 weeks. Basically life is great for her.🤮😡. Nothing more to say anymore. Seems she always comes up smelling of roses unfortunately.
Don’t think that @WillowTree21. It’s just HER opinion 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Latest
Is this the first time they've mentioned that this wasn't during half term and the kids were pulled out of school?
And what happened to a quick get away for the kids "mental health"?
Taking half naked photos on holiday is not work!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe he went out in public with a face that looks like he is severely constipated and needs some syrup of fig ,and what’s gone on have I missed something criptic posts and unfollowed each other again after him supposedly supporting her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
His face always looks angry, there's just something unsettling IMHO about his expressions, maybe his eyes are too close together? My late grandma used to say " never trust a man this eyes are too close together" 👀 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this the first time they've mentioned that this wasn't during half term and the kids were pulled out of school?
It’s the only work she knows

Reactions: 13
Whoring whilst touring. Bet Judith Chalmers never got her baps out for the paps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s so hard. Apologies for my rant guys I’m feeling a bit downtrodden today 😩
I'm sure she's got some karma coming. You can't keep stiffing the courts, not over millions of pounds. Becker got his bankruptcy extended for being a naughty boy, lying about assets and then he was jailed. The fact that DC16 has said she can't elaborate on things is a good sign. Something must be coming that they don't want her having advanced knowledge of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.