Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really hope he has been playing her like a fiddle and that he’s been gathering information to finally bring her down, get the kids back where they belong and rise like a hero……could it happen??? Come on Cole!!
Would hope so but she probably finished the show, and ordered SB back to the MM to babysit the kids and feed the dogs . She's probably decides to stay in london with ryan and WL . Get rat arsed and look for SB replacement. Hes had a strop, but shes reeled him back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would hope so but she probably finished the show, and ordered SB back to the MM to babysit the kids and feed the dogs . She's probably decides to stay in london with ryan and WL . Get rat arsed and look for SB replacement. Hes had a strop, but shes reeled him back in.
Just when you think he couldn’t be any more stupid/thick/gormless he proves us wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is being ripped apart on Twitter! Not many people supporting her, except when it came to Harvey of course. My particular favorite comment is this one, in reply to her saying she has had more boob jobs than men "Been rogered more than a policeman’s radio"

Oh just popped over, boy she is certainly getting destroyed over there, absolute 🔥😁 When will the TV people understand she is not wanted, she is despised, has nothing to say about anything other than herself, public want rid of this thing.

Just saw this tweet, having a pop at SB as well, love the fact they don’t even know his name, today really is bringing the lols 😁😂

BAE6D266-B32B-4DA3-AA17-7350B641AD47.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think they are playing this game between them!👀
i hope not,i really,really.really want it to be true this time, i want to see him cry and i want to see those kids back with their dad and i want that old s lag behind bars with a couple of teeth missing and her wig/extentions hanging by the only 3 hairs she has left on her head, please,please,please let it be so 🙏 😂
---
Nope not on a friday. Close the curtains , they will think its bedtime. I had 4 , works a treat
i found sherry trifle worked for mine ;) 😂
---
Well this is a surprising development…Kirsty Shaw Rayner now representing Cole???? Wasn’t it Kirsty’s house that Katie fled to after slapgate???
And wasn’t Kirsty aware that Cole attacked Katie?

Is he about to sell his story???
hes just a tease:sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What is occurring?
I had to check that this is the same kKirsty who is managing Kieran( it is).
Am I right in saying that Cole did a few snarly insta veiled threats around the time of the slapgate trial?
How can she represent both KH and Doofus features?
Not throwing shade, just don’t get the logic.Boy, there must have been some fight in the car on the way back to MM.
Unless, of course this is another one of those smoke and mirror things he does to create interest.Im going to play wait and see.Maybe him and Kp will be “ following “ each order by dinner time.
Wot larks Krusties.
Cole, if you are reading( can read), spill your info to the BH people.
He is still listed on The Daddy Agency as a #cough# talent 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still laughing at the quick shot of millionaire Sink-Boy sat in a dark part of the studio looking every inch the hired-help he is, gee he‘s so pathetic, but he’s comedy gold with his never ending desire to do anything to keep his minuscule level of blue tick fame. 😂😂😂😂😂
That knob sat there with his pathetic back to front baseball cap on, flashing his Turkey Teeth. Absolutely thrilled he's been on TV for all of 10 seconds. He's so desperate to have a bit of fame I'm cringing for him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
#261 Another game, Attic-boy wants fame, skank still has no shame, exes are not to blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
haha That's the kind of wisdom this thread needs. Social workers, keep scrolling...Kipper needs you more than we do. ;)
If you want an early night Phoebe try this i have and it worked.😘
4pm now put your clock forward an hour now, then say to your 4yr old "look 5 o'clock nearly bath time" then without your 4yr old seeing you in ten minutes time wind the clock forward another hour and say "right 6 o'clock bath time" get the bath sorted and run downstairs and put the clock forward another hour to 7 pm when you get your 4yr old out the bath and in their jim jams it's bed time. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
4pm now put your clock forward an hour now, then say to your 4yr old "look 5 o'clock nearly bath time" then without your 4yr old seeing you in ten minutes time wind the clock forward another hour and say "right 6 o'clock bath time" get the bath sorted and run downstairs and put the clock forward another hour to 7 pm when you get your 4yr old out the bath and in their jim jams it's bed time. 🤣
We used to record CBeebies bedtime hour, 6-7, and keep one in reserve - on bad days start it as early as you want, works every time ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not in this rain I'm not :ROFLMAO: but if anyone fancies crowdfunding for me to pop to Thailand for a month, with first class air travel, I'm more than happy to oblige!
You could just pretend to get you coat and shoes on, head for the door? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What o earth is he doing his new agents name (was it Kirsty?) well it’s gome from his bio now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You absolute genius!

We used to record CBeebies bedtime hour, 6-7, and keep one in reserve - on bad days start it as early as you want, works every time ;-)
Damn where have you been all my life?

I'm going out tonight to celebrate a friends good news, hoping for some extra celebrations. C'mon sinky ya wee wank stain, grow a pair and let it all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s now removed her posts about being single. So basically the split up this morning and got back together this afternoon.

They’re like a pair of teenagers. And we’re like teenagers for being sucked into it all 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.