Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SB will be creaming his keks cos he’s just been on screen for 10 seconds.
Lolalot _ and if anyone can bring up the pic of him in the studio, just add a long scraggy beard and Cole is a dead-ringer for Osama Bin Laden, @Pom Bear ;)😘
---
I don't think I can stand it. AAAaaaaarrrgh. Cole's just shown his ugly mug.

Honestly, she is such a liar. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE...!

Also, what is going on with the left-hand side of her hair. She appears to have a lump.
Could be another horn emerging? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well this is a surprising development…Kirsty Shaw Rayner now representing Cole???? Wasn’t it Kirsty’s house that Katie fled to after slapgate???
And wasn’t Kirsty aware that Cole attacked Katie?

Is he about to sell his story???

I'm on catch up and you tattlers probably already know, they both deleted the various stories since earlier - single one, enquires to Kirsty at Chase.

Both still.dont follow each other and Michelle now no longer follows Cole.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
His face always looks angry, there's just something unsettling IMHO about his expressions, maybe his eyes are too close together? My late grandma used to say " never trust a man this eyes are too close together" 👀 🤣🤣🤣.
My late grandma used to say "never trust a man who wanks into sinks...." Sage advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve just had a look on Twitter for her JV appearance and she claimed she was in Thailand for a month but as she was working it wasn’t really a holiday, but she said before she left the holiday was for her 2 youngest mental health her lies are as cockeyed has her tits 😡😡
Working. As in throwing on two tent sized nipple covers and beaching up in the local swamp pool for your low rent tubby talent mgr to snap pictures on his phone. Yup. Working.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Both skank and sink boy look like they've had a new set of glow in the dark gnashers installed, thinking skank did get some running repairs done after the Welsh plaster class and sink boy had to drive her. Bit of Botox, fillers aswell maybe.

Reactions: 23
Kp screamed at SB… then all that crap happened!
This morning you mean?

If so, CW is definitely taunting her with selling some sort of story and bringing KSR into it! I just can't figure out what is in all this for him, surely the price (pardon the pun) of fame isn't worth all this drama - he comes out of it looking like a huge twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s so hard. Apologies for my rant guys I’m feeling a bit downtrodden today 😩
She’s ugly and she knows it, she’s mutilated, broke, and stuck with a man that’s clearly blackmailing her - her relationship with her older children is barely hanging on - no decent manager will represent her so she is stuck with the bearded wanker who is barely out of school - her home is a tit pit, she has no real friends, her reputation in the “industry” is in shreds - that will ding dang do for me - when it all finally falls down around her - and it will - that will just be a bonus. As DC said - keep the faith xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sent my email to Jezza :) Hope he likes it (y)
"Well that was an immense success was’nt it ? All your credibility gone down the kharzi – whoosh !
Funny I thought a road safety promoter like Jeremy would have pulled price up instantly knowing her history with drink/drug Driving, not to mention any of the rest of it which is all Common Knowledge and Out There for the world to see – yet Nothing ! Not a single thing aside from giving the thing free rein to show how desperately thick she actually is. This « interview » was actually worse that the garbage when it appeared on GB News with Farage last month ; You have triumphed !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
For any Newbie Krusties :
Sinkboy aka Carwash aka Clearblue aka artha
Is a pet of Katie price , He was a simple lad kidnapped by Skanky from Sheesh ( chav restaurant in Essex ) after he said her name three times , he has been kept in her attic for three years
Imprisoned by a restraining leash and g.I.m.p suit,
and is only summoned when she needs a chaffeur or the backgrid imps appear, she has turned him into a Chav demon like herself, considered to be evil due to their lack of souls and destructive tendencies, these lesser demons do not carry the mark 666 , but JYY and can only be destroyed by starving them of all attention
bloody brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holiday or Working ?

Visas. British passport holders arriving by air or land can enter Thailand for 45 days without a visa (a 'visa exemption'). If you wish to stay in Thailand for more than 45 days, or wish to work in Thailand, you need a valid visa, which you must obtain before you travel.

Although posing for camera phone photo hardly a job

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.