Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #261 she's spreading her lies back on the telly, her face looking like a melted welly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s now removed her posts about being single. So basically the split up this morning and got back together this afternoon.

They’re like a pair of teenagers. And we’re like teenagers for being sucked into it all 🙈🤣
So disappointing, I had some lunchtime gin and started getting rather excited we were in for ‘absolute scenes’…..should know by now Sad-Boy would quickly crawl back to madam, he has no shame, she publicly embarrassed him, but like the good boy he is, he’s back being the obedient servant he is 🤦🏽‍♀️

Kylie got her disappointed J-Lo face on 😁

935DF1EA-B928-49B8-A5FB-F843170B0580.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does she still have 1.8m followers on Twitter when she has not posted anything since October?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For any Newbie Krusties :
Sinkboy aka Carwash aka Clearblue aka artha
Is a pet of Katie price , He was a simple lad kidnapped by Skanky from Sheesh ( chav restaurant in Essex ) after he said her name three times , he has been kept in her attic for three years
Imprisoned by a restraining leash and g.I.m.p suit,
and is only summoned when she needs a chaffeur or the backgrid imps appear, she has turned him into a Chav demon like herself, considered to be evil due to their lack of souls and destructive tendencies, these lesser demons do not carry the mark 666 , but JYY and can only be destroyed by starving them of all attention

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooooo... The Fail posted my comment. They usually don't...!

madcatbimbo, Exmouth, United Kingdom
Shame he couldn't have used his journalistic instinct to query Katie Price over drunk/drug driving whilst being disqualified with no insurance or MOT.... or all of the other driving offences she's collected over the years. Strange that. Sycophantic interviewing Mr Vine. I wouldn't trust you now as far as I could chuck you off your bike....

Moment Jeremy Vine catches 4x4 driver eating a bag of chips and using her mobile phone twice | Daily Mail Online

• Heart
  • Haha
If you want an early night Phoebe try this i have and it worked.😘
4pm now put your clock forward an hour now, then say to your 4yr old "look 5 o'clock nearly bath time" then without your 4yr old seeing you in ten minutes time wind the clock forward another hour and say "right 6 o'clock bath time" get the bath sorted and run downstairs and put the clock forward another hour to 7 pm when you get your 4yr old out the bath and in their jim jams it's bed time. 🤣
😂 Ahh, It's like being back on Mumsnet. :D I'll try that, and as a last resort, i'll pop a couple of antihistamines in his ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just thank God for my fellow Krusties who know how we are all feeling - that tightening of the stomach, the open-mouthed stare at the telly at all the lies that trip from that horrible gob of hers. I feel somehow comforted in the knowledge that you're all feeling like me at the moment...!
It’s bleeping ridiculous. This bankruptcy nonsense is going to amount to duck all like everything else and she knows it. Sick of it. She’s taking the pure piss out of everyone and I feel like a mug for even giving a tit. I’ve encountered someone like her in my own life and they’ve destroyed me and got away with it. So I pinned my hopes on this tit bleep getting taken down to prove to myself in a way that actually they don’t get away with it but nah. They all get away with it and we should be more like them!

Reactions: 23
I've been keeping up with reading for the last couple of days but no time to comment.
WHY was she invited onto the JV show? Never watch it as I can't stand him. Surely every platform knows full well that everything coming out her gob is lies? That's if you can understand a word she says 🤷 she has zero personality, zero screen presence, zero of interest to say, zero likeability, zero knowledge of anything relevant, zero intelligence & zero interest in anything other than herself.
Well done to all of you who stomached her bullshit this morning 🏆 I can't even be arsed to read the eleventy billion non stories about the tit show.
I guess the only positive is that she looked like tit. And she knows she looks like tit. The reality couldn't be hidden on the screen....woo hoo I LOVE it!
We just need to remember that everything she said was lies.
She is a tit stain on society. She is a washed up loser. She is a skanky old sIag despised by 99.9% of people who are are aware of her existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s bleeping ridiculous. This bankruptcy nonsense is going to amount to duck all like everything else and she knows it. Sick of it. She’s taking the pure piss out of everyone and I feel like a mug for even giving a tit. I’ve encountered someone like her in my own life and they’ve destroyed me and got away with it. So I pinned my hopes on this tit bleep getting taken down to prove to myself in a way that actually they don’t get away with it but nah. They all get away with it and we should be more like them!
Keep the faith. 😘

• Heart
Get your anger, understand your reasoning, we always get disappointed, gee I’ve felt this way numerous times about her, but I do feel this time it’s different, I think she is in deep 💩 I believe the vultures are finally circling on her, she might not get picked clean but damage is coming her way. Keep the faith, I’ve taken note of our ‘sources’, who can’t say much, but have said enough for me, not long to go now, convinced she’s in for a big shock finally. We are just watching her usual bravado and delusions, gotta believe time‘s up for her games, time for Skank to pay that piper 👍🏾👊🏾😁

7EA6D1B1-DAEF-43D2-B458-464898B8CB01.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just had a look on Twitter for her JV appearance and she claimed she was in Thailand for a month but as she was working it wasn’t really a holiday, but she said before she left the holiday was for her 2 youngest mental health her lies are as cockeyed has her tits 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Get your anger, understand your reasoning, we always get disappointed, gee I’ve felt this way numerous times about her, but I do feel this time it’s different, I think she is in deep 💩 I believe the vultures are finally circling on her, she might not get picked clean but damage is coming her way. Keep the faith, I’ve taken note of our ‘sources’, who can’t say much, but have said enough for me, not long to go now, convinced she’s in for a big shock finally. We are just watching her usual bravado and delusions, gotta believe time‘s up for her games, time for Skank to pay that piper 👍🏾👊🏾😁

View attachment 2052953
It’s so hard. Apologies for my rant guys I’m feeling a bit downtrodden today 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.