Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Week on Wednesday for my jab. The husband had his a few weeks ago as vulnerable (& thankfully wasn’t too ill when he had Covid) and get rough as a badgers arse the next day. Typically mine is the first day of a brief break from work so I hope I don’t suffer too much!

I hope KP doesn’t get pregnant again. The children she has don’t get a look in unless she needs something. It’s abusive and I just hope their fathers or carers and teachers in Harvey’s case are able to offset that and make the kids feel loved and important. Surely if she wasnt ‘famous’ social services would be involved and at least monitoring her?!

😱 Dont know why klatty has just started following this girl is she Harveys gf? And notice Harvey has got the rest of Klattys crap in his house now
And that picyure looks photo shopped too compared to the on Colon has just posted of Harvey saying he wants carrot cake before his curry 🤦‍♀️
I feel so, so sorry for Harvey having her as his sole parent. He doesn't appear to have anyone who has his best interests at heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another older article but the attitude...she really is not the brightest spark

“I’d rather my kids be quite feral, get to know, work things out themselves. Eat what you like, try what you like. Rather than worry about if it puts on weight, and this and that. Trust me. (Katies words)

Well I can see trusting her to care for Harvey, why he became so severely overweight. This woman really is clueless.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Tonight’s Depop, 52 items, 14 currently unsold from the drop, they still haven’t seen any kind of iron @Lucid30 @Cloud Chaser
Thank you!

I popped on last night and am quite concerned how quickly the child’s shorts were sold. Personally I don’t think she should be selling Harvey’s clothes. Units with large adult men would appreciate them.
Sold items get removed rather quickly, I see. If Katie is being transparent there would be no need to do this would there?

Yes she can't get pregnant but she isn't pregnant right now but she will be going down the IVF route.
Katie doesn’t show things in photos by accident. She’s showing herself lately with lots of takeaways and highlighting the fact she’s eaten a lot. In my view this is to distract from drugs given during IVF that cause weight gain. There are clinics in Turkey for which she’ll get free treatment in return for advertising. She’ll also make money selling exclusives for her IVF journey. I have a feeling Harvey will come along for this trip as he’ll be on Easter Break.This will also raise the value of the photographs and exclusives.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her saying “Realistically, I’m hoping to have another two. The next will be very special.” Is insulting, all your children should be special
In KP’s eyes if she gets pregnant that’s exactly how she will perceive the child which makes me think the IVF thing is true. It’s Kieran’s kids I feel sorry for with her, esp Jett. Bec he isn’t of value to her she never does anything with him, he is just ignored.
Now an IVF baby kerching.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thank you!

I popped on last night and am quite concerned how quickly the child’s shorts were sold. Personally I don’t think she should be selling Harvey’s clothes. Units with large adult men would appreciate them.
Sold items get removed rather quickly, I see. If Katie is being transparent there would be no need to do this would there?

Katie doesn’t show things in photos by accident. She’s showing herself lately with lots of takeaways and highlighting the fact she’s eaten a lot. In my view this is to distract from drugs given during IVF that cause weight gain. There are clinics in Turkey for which she’ll get free treatment in return for advertising. She’ll also make money selling exclusives for her IVF journey. I have a feeling Harvey will come along for this trip as he’ll be on Easter Break.This will also raise the value of the photographs and exclusives.
Exactly @Cloud Chaser she could donate them to charity. One item of the kids clothes was selling for as little as £3, must be desperate. Yes the clothes get removed very quickly now.

If she is going away for Easter, international travel is still not permitted by then? Well, I didn’t see photoshoot on the list of people who are allowed essential travel abroad. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
She just wants for the sake of wanting. It’s the same as the revolving door of animals that come and go, discarded without a second thought and onto the next new best thing. Imagine how many animals the children have loved over the years only to wake up one day and find them ‘gone’ (or dead from negligence).
It’s the same pattern for men, she brings them into the children’s home as a stranger to them, but soon discards them as easily. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the children have difficulty in making and sustain emotional attachments when older.

And now it’s their turn to be ‘replaced’ by something new and shiny. 4 children who primarily live with their fathers and 1 left in Epsom, she can’t spend a moment with the children without filming or photographing it; “Look what a wonderful mother I am”, now off you go back to your father’s.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Well you know she will get around travel ban by saying it’s work or health related.

• Angry
Thank you!

But no-one can fly anywhere yet so she's stuffed on that.

Reactions: 13
Morning guys. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many times she had ivf with Alex? I don’t remember her putting weight on then but saying that, she may have been using other drugs aswell *wink wink*

@Fifthavenue do u know where this ivf may take place?

@Cloud Chaser that totally makes sense with her starting with folic acid doesn’t it! She’s started this journey. That’s a lot of £££. I dare say ivf won’t be included in her essential money but then she doesn’t care about that does she, there’s only one person that she does care about and that’s her, herself and her. She can afford Ivf easily with the money she makes on depop, girls night in, u-tube, papped pics, steps tit lunch, loose women, Harvey docs, Harvey pics, z-list master chef, sales on Instagram, the list is endless. And here’s us thinking she might be paying some towards her creditors 🙄 *laughs so hard and falls off chair* 🤕

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
A normal person would be practicing their signature dish for master chef not living on bleeding takeaways, every day takeaways, now I know why Harvey is so big
mind you I suppose she is perfect at the gray mash now 🤣

• Haha
On Clearblue Coles Instasham he's posted a quote he's obviously found on the internet, he doesn't have the intelligence to come up with an original thought of his own.

"Kind words cost nothing".

The barefaced cheek and audacity of the moron. He needs to take a good luck at himself, the bullying, threatening troll in the mirror and practice what he preaches along with his odious girlfriend.

They are 2 of the biggest trolls walking gods earth. How they can preach about exposing trolls or as Skankey calls them 'Trowels' beggars belief!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If Ryan has gone to Turkey for teeth then clearly they aren’t really stopping people

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How on earth is she affording all this? First time I saw Cole he made me shudder, something in his eyes, not nice.

If Ryan has gone to Turkey for teeth then clearly they aren’t really stopping people
He has been out in Dubai since just before NYE and only must of gone straight to Turkey, you wonder how they can afford it all. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He
Oh doesn't he look just so pretty...lol. He just doesn't get every silly pose or angry rant just makes him a bigger joke.
He's such a nasty, evil piece of work. I think it's only a matter of time before he turns nasty on her if he hasn't already. Absolutly no redeeming features. Just insults, threatens and rips off people blatantly.

Kieran and Kris come across as kind, decent and good natured men and clearly both tried to help Skankey but were cheated on and treated like shite.

This one, in my humble opinion, comes across as a real freeloading grifter. Not interested in fame my arse.

I'm facinated how his past seems to have been completely eroded. People don"t do that without good reason in my humble opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.