Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a red blooded male and I can honestly say I don’t find these even remotely attractive. I just don’t understand the mental health situation of any bloke that wants to go anywhere near her. It has to be either sheer desperation or they’re incredibly stupid and just want to prove something. I’d say SB is the latter.

Reactions: 37
I'd say both an incredibly stupid very desperate tosser who may also still be in the closet that's why he likes the manly look.

Reactions: 29
A lot.One way or another, and probably more than any of us realise. I ( complete supposition on my part),think she does have a pot of money, weither it translates to the AFP mattress or an account in foreign climes ( ahem), which is not immediately accessible.
I also think a lot of her paid jobs are cash in hand,which suits both parties.For instance nightclub appearances, and ads which may not declare the exact fee .And certain business associations are shady AF.
I mean, I’m not Sherlock Holmes but I do wonder if the drugs squad/fraud squad/HMRC are out permanently,on a particularly long ,liquid lunch.
Kp isn’t the only one of course, but it is screamingly obvious that all is not Kosher.
She is earning, and still earning and the money keeps coming in.Bankrupcy works for her because she is not worried about repaying , and she is not scared.There is also the lovely bonus of not having to pay tax for the last 5 years.Who is going to jail muvver of five, sole carer of a handicapped young adult and a woman who has mental ‘ elf issues and undiagnosed ( so far ) ADHD and goodness what else.
I do think some of her associates get her holiday freebies, but there is definitely some kind of give and take there.
Like I say, all supposition on my part.

Reactions: 34
Don’t forget HMRC can chase for 25 years.

Reactions: 36
Rumour has it someone she gobbled off at and threatened years ago grabbed her by the hair, dragged her to the bog and flushed her head down the toilet!

Reactions: 25

Kipper really does have manly legs, nothing feminine about them. If you showed this picture to people, most would say they are a man’s legs.

Reactions: 32
Man's legs and drawn on kegs. She really is the dream isn't she lately

Reactions: 24
If she is then good luck with that, my niece is on this for diabetes and the side effects are not great, cramps, sickness, and horrendous diarrhoea problems for 3 to 4 days each week.
Yeah they said on Loose Women that the side effects were no laughing matter. Bad that people with diabetes in America die sometimes because they can't afford insulin and then celebs and such are taking helpful medication as a slimming aid purely for vanity. Probably taking it from people who really need it.

Reactions: 18
She said the texts were screen shotted though, which clearly means the person wanted to keep them to use/show at some point later down the road.
bet skanky gets all her friends to text her men to test them, or it makes no sense, my husband has my friends numbers but has never texted them,he may have phoned them looking for me but that would be it. her friends are all like her, she thinks nothing of having their men tampon fish etc., with her, so why would she think they are any different.

Reactions: 16
she will open up a stall in the foyer,trying to flog her horse crap range and giving out leaflets on all the things shes trained in (eyebrows,lip injections,steriod injections,eyelashes, tattoos,interiour design,grifting,shagging and uncle tom cobbley and all)
---
I'm 40 and we had a prom lol left May 1999 and we certainly weren't the first year to have one x
we had a school disco in 1976, i couldnt go though because i had nothing to wear ( quite a lot of kids didnt go either,so i wasnt the only one).i even wore my school uniform to work for a month, before i could afford to buy new clothes. this prom stuff is ok if you have money, but if your from a poor family, its just too much to afford.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It probably cost them a fortune in free drinks in order to keep people there waiting for her to turn up and not leave!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.