Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s just walked in (approx 8pm), yelled something at everyone then ran to the back with her ā€˜entourageā€™ ignoring everyone. Very rude. The place seems packed though and people looked a bit taken aback by her entrance
Brentford Nylons has risen from the ashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much weight did she gain on this holiday? I canā€™t get over how wide her face is, itā€™s even wider than before the last lot of lipo. She keeps eating like this she wonā€™t have any problems getting bikinis itā€™ll be the size 32 from yours! Also Iā€™m pretty sure her weight constantly yo-yoing up and down itā€™s good for the body either. Sheā€™s going to have a heart attack at the rate she is going between her weight, food, drug and alcohol consumption and lack of exercise.

Also what the actual duck is that outfit all about? Actually Iā€™ve had a thought, (shhh, donā€™t tell anyone itā€™s a secret) Skanky is transforming into a snail and that blue thing she is wearing is her new (mobile/tent) home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is so damn rude. Who the feck does she think she is arriving late for every single one of her ā€classesā€? She has no respect for anyone. I tell you, with my old lady bladder, Iā€™d be ready to knock her out if I had to wait that long šŸ˜†
OH's brother in law worked with her for two weeks, he worked for body protection security. He said she is vile, rude and does not have any respect for her fans - he is right

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Do you know which restaurant they are posing outside of in the Sun pictures, please? šŸ˜˜
971DB45D-18D1-48E3-BF1D-BA58BD5E91C0.jpeg

This one ? Thatā€™s Donatelloā€™s restaurant behind them. They are on Market Street, which is the back of the restaurant, there is also another photo, where they are outside here but you canā€™t see the building, that is Darcyā€™s next door.

Skank likes Donatelloā€™s, she goes there a lot, if she went for a meal, Iā€™d guess sheā€™d go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they are back together, hardly shocking, any news on Cardiff?

Reactions: 14
Few videos and pictures now surfacing of tonight's tit show.

She rocked up and shouted 'I'm jet lagged but I'm here'

Jet sl*g more like.
balloons and bleeping unicorns in the background, the doppy mare !
---
I recorded Mucky Mansion last night and it's been on in the background... what the heck is that office? šŸ˜³. The windown 'dressing' in walk in wardrobe had me šŸ˜¬ but it's got nothing on that feather wall. It's all just so naff. You'd never imagine from the outside that the vast majority of the inside is like some neon light ridden, exploded blancmange covered fever dream.

Also, why does she flap around and loll about on Harvey like that? You can see him visibly wince at the high pitch of her voice sometimes. It's not very considerate of his needs.

What's the purpose of this programme? Is appearing to be a half soaked, childlike simpleton sticking pom poms on things meant to make her seem "harmless'?
the purpose is for her to get paid,any old tit will do,she would plait her pubes if it brought in coin ! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This tattoo is staggeringly bad! šŸ˜³ you can tell they got fed up of doing the dots, and the bow šŸ˜±
Going by the design of the smaller side bows, the large one in the middle is actually upside down.

That takes some doing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
balloons and bleeping unicorns in the background, the doppy mare !
---

the purpose is for her to get paid,any old tit will do,she would plait her pubes if it brought in coin ! šŸ˜‚
Whilst that is a novel thought I guess it would be nigh on impossible given the complete lack of personal hygiene and the aversion to soap & water.
Probably more matted than a yaks backside and twice as smelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2031121

This one ? Thatā€™s Donatelloā€™s restaurant behind them. They are on Market Street, which is the back of the restaurant, there is also another photo, where they are outside here but you canā€™t see the building, that is Darcyā€™s next door.

Skank likes Donatelloā€™s, she goes there a lot, if she went for a meal, Iā€™d guess sheā€™d go there.
I used to live in Brighton when I was a student and Donatelloā€™s was my favourite place to go for dinner with my mates before we went on a night out. Nice people who owned it and tasty food but we liked it mostly because it was cheap and cheerful- they did an offer for a starter and main from a set menu for something like Ā£6 (this was a long time ago) but it was always full of students like us looking to get a cheap meal. So it doesnā€™t surprise me that she likes it if thatā€™s what she can afford now, but if itā€™s true thatā€™s now ruined a place that I used to love dearly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whilst that is a novel thought I guess it would be nigh on impossible given the complete lack of personal hygiene and the aversion to soap & water.
Probably more matted than a yaks backside and twice as smelly.
Probably like her armpits, chicken skin with coarse black stubble.

And a stench.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Quick coffee and 2 bacon+egg butties at work, it's pissing down i'm wet, cold and just banged my knee and it's hurting like a bastard got another 9 or so hours of this tit until i clock off maybe longer still got another 70 tonnes of wood to offload from a Latvian ship, my boss is in a mood because two cunts rang in sick so he's had to leave his nice warm office and join us grunts outside and get his hands dirty, but can't complain it could be worse i could be at some Welsh industrial estate looking like a complete bell end tosser mug selling my girlfriend's dirty knickers and Kpcrapestrian riding tat on a stall while she gets off her tits drinking and sniffing then have to get in bed with her and her twinky slymi Rymi for a three way. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I used to live in Brighton when I was a student and Donatelloā€™s was my favourite place to go for dinner with my mates before we went on a night out. Nice people who owned it and tasty food but we liked it mostly because it was cheap and cheerful- they did an offer for a starter and main from a set menu for something like Ā£6 (this was a long time ago) but it was always full of students like us looking to get a cheap meal. So it doesnā€™t surprise me that she likes it if thatā€™s what she can afford now, but if itā€™s true thatā€™s now ruined a place that I used to love dearly!
Wasnā€™t donatellos owned by the poor lady whose grandson murdered her last year. Heartbreaking story. šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.