Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great excuse to roll this bad boy out again...

I still maintain she did that deliberately. As a former skater I know you fall if you trip over your toe pick, usually when pushing but her foot was flat on the ice. Plus when you do trip like that it knocks all the wind out of you and it's very difficult to get up as quickly as she did. totally looked fake to me.

Reactions: 14
She took them for half-term, it was the 12th February they flew out there, with SB showing his boarding pass (Red Arrow on Date) This is now week 5, they’ve been gone 30 days (including today) by my calculation, someone said anything above 28 days can be considered child abduction without permission from KH, though I’ve no idea how any of that works and if that means trouble for her.
View attachment 2025566
Basically she is now stopping both her youngest children from going to school, whole situation is a farce, just have to hope things are happening behind the scenes to stop her continuing this neglect, but who knows anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️😞
Yup, Parental Child Abduction. UNLESS she has had written permission from KH which I very much doubt.

Its a criminal offence and will not be viewed kindly by the judge when they hear the child arrangements order which I assume KH is currently doing.

I hope his solicitor has advised KH to report this to the police as 28 days have now passed.

Another criminal offence to add to her growing list.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For the life of me I just cannot imagine being that obsessed with yourself that you are just constantly looking at yourself or taking photos of yourself. She certainly is incredibly vain. And over what? She looks dreadful.
Especially her so called minge,they use the colon re modelling the minge,so it can smell like 💩at times.

I read a few things on her thread.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Evening everyone ❤
Hope i've caught up think i've got the general,
Skanks trying to blag freebies and probably a loan gushing about friends, loyalty and pointy chins fallen for it again.
Skank did the mother's day shoot but hijacked it to turn it into a me me me publicity piece about being protector, momager and all round mother of the year.
Skanks trying to grease up junior for some publicity and tickets.
Skanks been nice to Pete hoping to get in on princesses and juniors new ventures for her own gains.
Sink boy (Mr MUG) is still in the attic awaiting mistress skanks return.
Skank and slymi Rymi are on their way back to the UK.
And finally skanks sunburn is peeling and she looks like the singing detective.
p.s sink boys got a new bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She has an increased risk of skin cancer because she smokes as well. She already has the sores on the lips that never heal, apparently smoking can contribute to that too.

View attachment 2025366
She’s a prime candidate for malignant melanoma. Unfortunately my husband who is a builder git this. Fortunately it was on his back , but the surgery would be horrifically disfiguring if it was on her face. There is also the ongoing worry that it will come back or have metastasis in the future. She is a complete idiot for lots of reasons but playing “ Russian roulette” with her health in many ways. Just another selfish action by the most selfish person I have ever had the misfortune to read about

• Heart
Reactions: 30
For the life of me I just cannot imagine being that obsessed with yourself that you are just constantly looking at yourself or taking photos of yourself. She certainly is incredibly vain. And over what? She looks dreadful.
My photo shoot routine:

Grab hubby for a selfie because we don't have many photos of us.
Take picture.
Laugh at my chubby gormless face of many chins.
Blame it on the direction of the wind.
Take another.
Find it impossible not to do weird pout.
Laugh at photo.
Feel depressed at chubby gormless face of many chins.
Give up.
Realise why we don't have many photos of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another new bed. Didn't he get 1 delivered not long ago?
And still illiterate #too
Cole's going up in the world, or rather down as he's moved out of the attic at Little Canfield and into the main bedroom. Presumably Gary's living in the triangle house. He needs to rehang those three pictures though as they're too low for that hideous headboard.
1678728332488.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the point of a headboard that size i'm struggling to think of it's practicality :unsure:
He obviously doesn’t like the three pictures on the wall so wanted to cover them up as much as possible 😉🤣
---
Cole's going up in the world, or rather down as he's moved out of the attic at Little Canfield and into the main bedroom. Presumably Gary's living in the triangle house. He needs to rehang those three pictures though as they're too low for that hideous headboard.
View attachment 2025678
Great minds think alike! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is the issue with her staying longer than 28 days? Is it with Kieran (as if she gives a tit what he thinks) or with the Thai authorities (I wouldn't mess with them!)
We've all seen Bridget Jones 2 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plane delayed
Jet lagged
Can't leave J&B
Taxi didn't arrive
Can't walk, need to rest damaged feet
Tits exploded on flight home
Can' be arsed
you for got her horse Harris could be ill,Amy could be ill, someone broke in and stole her stuff or (hopefully) she was arressted !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped in to say what an absolutely brilliant thread title. Well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Been following these threads on and off. Can't stand the old hag that is Katie price. Can anyone tell me how it's known that she fabricated the rape story?
she opened her mouth and a different story came out to what happened, and it got bigger and bigger with each telling, until the SA police,government and tourest board got wind of it and denied it, backed up with lots of photos of her and her kids smiling,laughing and having fun afterwards for the entire holiday !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If sink boys moved back into the house full time and daddy sink boy has moved out into the triangle house wonder if skanks getting evicted and he's getting it ready for her to move in with him. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well there's a positive thought for the day.
Young girl with relatively stable home apparently has no input into her own life and is incapable of making her own choices.
Really?
Weird thing to say or think.
Weird indeed. Even weirder when you think that Princess has spent most of the last decade living with her father and stepmother, meaning that Emily has been a major role model all these years. She's a middle-class doctor whose "look" is classic and understated. No matter how strong Princess's bond is with her mother, why would she follow her career path when Emily's is so much more appealing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I get what you mean, he really does seem like a nice, well rounded soul and has always struck me as a great Dad, it really does baffle me how he got involved with the likes of KP in the first place, let alone marry her, they are so unsuited. As a parent myself I doubt he regrets it because of Junior and Princess, but as @Ecosse said above, he must look back and think WTF. I think he and his PR have been fairly clever in remarketing him, but there was good stuff there to work with...you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear and all that!
I know it’s not a PA thread but he seemed to be quite insecure and I think the attention she gave him was very alluring. I think the entire crux of their relationship being dreadful was that in actual fact he did not really like her Jordan persona and realised it wasn’t really fake, it was what she was actually like! She used to make out she was a boring person who never wore makeup and liked staying in never drinking but in reality she likes to party take drugs and act like an idiot.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.