Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming Bunny.... :mad:
Bunny a 'diva' and 'sassy'? Fck off KP, that's what you WANT her to be not what she is. And stop trying to make her into an adult well before her time.

Also I think KP saying Junior is a 'mini Pete' is a dig at him, because J won't play her games.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"I'm there to protect and guide her" - what a laugh! Wasn't so protective when banging Charles drury and sniffing coke all night in the next room.

Barely around when the graft needed doing, now Princess is growing up and thinking about career options the vile, leeching, blood sucking parasite is finally there to - PROTECT AND GUIDE HER!

Oh please do duck off you rancid old dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She's back following SB again....needs her chauffer for another couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It is indeed, I've stayed there and recognize it!

They've still got a few hours before they leave for the airport for that 03.40 flight to Kuwait as it's 8.45pm there now . How will they pass the time I wonder 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Princess will be on OnlyFans the second she turns old enough, Skanky will make sure of that... and then take a percentage of all earnings, I expect.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not all skin cancers can be removed either, malignant melanoma can be fatal if it spreads to internal organs/bones. Each time you burn, especially if significant enough to blister, it greatly increases the risk. Even getting a tan, at any level, is a sign of skin damage as it changes colour to protect itself. Not that she'd listen to any warnings...
She has an increased risk of skin cancer because she smokes as well. She already has the sores on the lips that never heal, apparently smoking can contribute to that too.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 14.00.31.png

Reactions: 13
I think Princess has more sense than that. Peter and Emily will have had a good influence on her.

Reactions: 36
And so it begins!

The rehabilitation of Katie Price, best 'evva muvva, all round top bird.
So protective of her 'cubs', always got their best (financial) interests at heart.
Lucky, lucky Princess, going to have her mother by her side to guide her how to be a top mawdul of 25 years, all natural, no filters.
And to learn her the pointy toe and trout pout pose.
All the time whilst insisting that they be photographed together because, after all, the fans are all saying the same thing, just how alike they are!
And being a brand ambassador for some shite hole in Wales, she can get her a great deal on some extensions and syrups to fully match muvva's great young looks which you can playfully fondle for the camera.
Dr Plop in Belgium is lined up to put in some new norms and bash her face to match.
Hell, the red tops are falling over each other to guarantee daily coverage with 'excloosive' photo shoots round the back of some dilapidated buildings in a back alley.
Never underestimate the Pricey, the Pricey's back!
Now just let me state at my tits before you take the shot.
Please god let her be in jail when Princess starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot even be arsed to read any of today's non stories. All taken from OKrap I bet? Just by the headlines I'll guess at them being about me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Princess & Bunny are just like me, me, me, me, me, me & I will help them be more like me, me, me, me, me, me 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"I'm there to protect and guide her" - what a laugh! Wasn't so protective when banging Charles drury and sniffing coke all night in the next room.

Barely around when the graft needed doing, now Princess is growing up and thinking about career options the vile, leeching, blood sucking parasite is finally there to - PROTECT AND GUIDE HER!

Oh please do duck off you rancid old dog!
Or when she was texting her in the middle of the night asking her if she should dump Sinky and go back to KB….. She’s never once protected any of her kids…

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.