Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price #258 No nip-slips on her massive boulders (up to her shoulders) despite the minimal 'holders.'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regarding the BH, sorry I don't understand how she can spend money like she does. If it is found that she has a) used Harveys card or not declared money to the trustees can she be arrested.
It would become a fraud enquiry and take a while as they'd need to look into all her accounts. Then there'd be a court case for the fraud charges probably like Boris Becker had.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone know if anything if happening re Jett and bunny when she lands later ? Surely she can’t continue being allowed to keep them from school and their dad ? Has to come to an end soon

Reactions: 25
What's the kris Boys boyson video of her coming in a window?
After he elbowed her finally over her shagging Chas Drury she was'nt at all happy especially when he took-up with Bianca Gascoigne, so on what was supposed to be a shopping trip with her mate and Princess they did a detour round to Boyson's place where she wanted to have a go at the pair of them. It was all over the papers about her screeching abuse at them standing in the front garden then she upped-the-ante and decided she wanted to get her talons into BG so she started to clamber in through the front window in order to sort it aaaaaht with them. (Bear in mind she wanted Boyson back and felt positive he wanted her too) Now as I recall the situation grew out of control quickly & Boyson called the police, she wouldn't GO AWAY and made a right exhibit of herself in a Gravesend front garden, the fiasco came out in the papers to which she denied everything and even dished up a badly doctored video from her phone that she said PROVED she did not such thing. LOL To that Boyson replied with "Try that again and I will release all the footage I have from my CCTV (that she didn't know about) plus a few "extras" Since then she's laid off Boyson a bit.
But she did all this in front of her kids!!!
The entire farce will be on one of the wikis somewhere

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So, Bunny will arrive back in the UK on the 14th, just in time for the 2 day strike in schools on the 15th/16th. So, I strongly suspect Katie wouldn't bother sending her just for Friday so that's yet another week out. Is that a total of 4 this term? Plus the week for skiing before Christmas.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Looking back to the Boyson Video thing. It reminds me of the whole pudding gate alleged video thing.

She claims to have a video that show's she's 'innocent' except it does show her forcing open a window :unsure: Then she takes the hump
when Kris says he'll share the video because apparently, that's a threat and she would like it to be investigated. Why is it OK for her to make similar threats?

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 15.04.58.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 15.08.43.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Looking back to the Boyson Video thing. It reminds me of the whole pudding gate alleged video thing.

She claims to have a video that show's she's 'innocent' except it does show her forcing open a window :unsure: Then she takes the hump
when Kris says he'll share the video because apparently, that's a threat and she would like it to be investigated. Why is it OK for her to make similar threats?

View attachment 2025456

View attachment 2025460
Was t he hinting the night she was pissed,sick no draws on and she was driving,Eventhough he backed her up like stupid fall guy,said it was a friend who ran off that was driving.

Reactions: 23
Princess will be on OnlyFans the second she turns old enough, Skanky will make sure of that... and then take a percentage of all earnings, I expect.
Of course she will, Princess is a female and does everything her Mother tells her to do. She has no mind or will of her own.

For fucks sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.
I remember that to.
---
OMG - Pete and Claire are going to go nuts
Or probably just roll their eyes, laugh and carry on ignoring her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect
I think it’s because it comes across as though he has provided stable and loving parenting.
No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors but they live in a tidy and spotless home and both children seem to be polite and well mannered. I believe they’ve both had a private education (paid for by Pete one assumes) and most parents paying for her privilege of a private education don’t typically expect their child to go on to do glamour modelling.

I don’t think he’s St Pete but I do think he came from a kind, close and caring family himself and has tried to replicate that with J&P. It also helps that he’s married the very middle class Emily who’s tried to bring him up to her level. Yes it’s amusing that he is trying to reinvent himself as a bit of a philanthropist and probably isn’t the brightest light on the Christmas tree, but I think he is doing the best for those children.

Whilst he never comments on the antics of KP, what he must have endure behind the scenes is probably fairly horrendous. I’m not saying he deserves a medal as he married her in the first place but I imagine he’ll be glad of the day when he doesn’t have to have anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Well, that's the thing, @Webster1357 . He's operating in a different league these days and I bet he looks back on his days with Katie with horror - even more so, seeing how she's nose-dived in recent years. But also, this is his daughter, and men are often very protective over (what they perceive to be) their baby girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt Carl will ever say anything because anything he says will only show him to be bad after all he as been going along with everything she as done for the last two years(in my opinion Priceywoods was only set up as some sort of company to channel money through for her as Carl and his Dad have no experience in selling clothing on line they are some sort of car dealers so why would they all of a sudden be into clothing,note priceywoods as now been struck off as it was nearly time to file accounts and they did not)
Catching up, but this comment piqued my interest. I think this may be why al,l her prev partners / husbands dont say anything. They all went along with the shenanigans when they were with her. Enjoying the fruits of the “ game”. None would come out of it looking very well I don’t think.

Reactions: 19
So, Bunny will arrive back in the UK on the 14th, just in time for the 2 day strike in schools on the 15th/16th. So, I strongly suspect Katie wouldn't bother sending her just for Friday so that's yet another week out. Is that a total of 4 this term? Plus the week for skiing before Christmas.
She took them for half-term, it was the 12th February they flew out there, with SB showing his boarding pass (Red Arrow on Date) This is now week 5, they’ve been gone 30 days (including today) by my calculation, someone said anything above 28 days can be considered child abduction without permission from KH, though I’ve no idea how any of that works and if that means trouble for her.
557B11DC-596B-4430-8CF9-BF595D7F3DA9.jpeg

Basically she is now stopping both her youngest children from going to school, whole situation is a farce, just have to hope things are happening behind the scenes to stop her continuing this neglect, but who knows anymore 🤷🏽‍♀️😞

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think it’s because it comes across as though he has provided stable and loving parenting.
No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors but they live in a tidy and spotless home and both children seem to be polite and well mannered. I believe they’ve both had a private education (paid for by Pete one assumes) and most parents paying for her privilege of a private education don’t typically expect their child to go on to do glamour modelling.

I don’t think he’s St Pete but I do think he came from a kind, close and caring family himself and has tried to replicate that with J&P. It also helps that he’s married the very middle class Emily who’s tried to bring him up to her level. Yes it’s amusing that he is trying to reinvent himself as a bit of a philanthropist and probably isn’t the brightest light on the Christmas tree, but I think he is doing the best for those children.

Whilst he never comments on the antics of KP, what he must have endure behind the scenes is probably fairly horrendous. I’m not saying he deserves a medal as he married her in the first place but I imagine he’ll be glad of the day when he doesn’t have to have anything to do with her.
I get what you mean, he really does seem like a nice, well rounded soul and has always struck me as a great Dad, it really does baffle me how he got involved with the likes of KP in the first place, let alone marry her, they are so unsuited. As a parent myself I doubt he regrets it because of Junior and Princess, but as @Ecosse said above, he must look back and think WTF. I think he and his PR have been fairly clever in remarketing him, but there was good stuff there to work with...you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear and all that!

Reactions: 32
How does she afford all these holidays and luxury’s while being bankrupt ????

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.