Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess will be on OnlyFans the second she turns old enough, Skanky will make sure of that... and then take a percentage of all earnings, I expect.
Well there's a positive thought for the day.
Young girl with relatively stable home apparently has no input into her own life and is incapable of making her own choices.
Really?
Weird thing to say or think.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to post these as we know ` rim 👉me ... rent boy 🍩 ` reads on here religiously, and I thoroughly enjoy taking the piss, out of these unimportant ` skid marks ` ... I also know how much it bothers him, when people see him unfiltered ..... ryi ryi rim 👉 ME 😖 ..... we know what you really look like ... sucking that fat gut in, to the point where you cant breathe ..... clenching your triple chins, to give you ` one ` pointy chin ... doesn't take a way from the fact you look NUFINK like your HEAVILY edited, filtered to fuckery photos🤷‍♀️ .... you remain a ` bloated ... out of shape ... sad .... creepy .... FAT bastard ` .. you dont fool us here, we got ya number ` podgy boy ` and ` receipts ` ( you see, this is what happens when you associate with pond life, which is all your ` client base ` :rolleyes: ) .... keeping on the pwicceee theme .... why has she had ` famine ` tattooed onto her manky, wrinkled old man Steptoe knee🤦‍♀️ ... soooo many unanswered questions :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So back home to lose weight. I read that as have more lipo as when does she ever eat healthily or exercise. But, where else can she have it done? Her back? is that not the only place she hasn’t had it? And then where will the fat get stored as once an area is targeted for lipo the body does not replace the fat cells, her head?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That would be MoRon and Naked Rodney - they could carry off the 5 litre jobbies with great panache 😀
Someone of Mirror site now called KPofficial, pretending to be KFP. saying things, like she's managing her etc.... These moron fan's really are deluded & pathetic. Probably BunnyC trying a different angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Who does she think she is kidding, saying Junior is too busy in the studio to be in photo shoots. He has been in plenty of recent photos with the Andres, he just doesn’t want to be near her. And now she is claiming to be a protective mother, who will accompany Princess on modelling shoots? Wants to be her agent for a cut of the profits more like.
Does anyone actually believe the tit she comes out with.
bet JR wont wear the JYY clothing range or wants to ferry the old bag around now shes playing "OFF" again with SB, and she needs to be in Blackwood wednesday, or she aint going !

Reactions: 15
Is Princess the new pawn in KP's battle with Peter Andre and Claire Powell?
I think she will be desperate for control as the kids get older. As they get more mature they realise what she's like. It's too late with Junior but I think she is making last-ditch efforts to cling onto Princess and try to get her onside.

Reactions: 29
She's back following SB again....needs her chauffer for another couple of months.
Bless, he never left did he, back where he belongs, ready to do Madam’s bidding once more, until she finally tires of him, sad little Sink-Boy…

7A75FA33-1E06-4305-BE83-D2CD56A14CA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think she will be desperate for control as the kids get older. As they get more mature they realise what she's like. It's too late with Junior but I think she is making last-ditch efforts to cling onto Princess and try to get her onside.
Kipper will in reality have very little to do with Princess 'career' in show biz or mowdellin ... but ... she will claim that any success is down to her 'guidance'. Truthfully Princess is a pretty girl, but as someone else said previously, she doesnt have the right look or height to really make it as a model (I was a model myself once upon a time) its also very very high pressure and bloody hardwork. There is no way Pete would let her go down the glamour modelling / OF route ... she will get some opportunities because of her name and make some money as a self described 'instasham model / influencer' thats about it

Reactions: 27
Regarding the BH, sorry I don't understand how she can spend money like she does. If it is found that she has a) used Harveys card or not declared money to the trustees can she be arrested.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.