Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie herself has said that she can only communicate with Pete through lawyers. He refuses any contact. Kieran I imagine can’t afford that.
Hopefully with the GFM he will be able to get something in place along with non contact as PA has. Let’s hope so… 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hopefully with the GFM he will be able to get something in place along with non contact as PA has. Let’s hope so… 🙌🏻
Unfortunately £3K isn’t going to go far with lawyers. I just hope he gets to see them soon. It’s shocking that they’ve been away from him for so long. I would like to think she encouraged regular FaceTime calls whilst in Thailand but I suspect not.

Reactions: 26
They should use the court communication app. It's about £100 I think my daughter has it

Reactions: 17
I remember her calling Junior a little Greek in one of their reality programmes.,while searching for it i came across this. Mum of the year not!!

A very unflattering piece from The Mirror. I thought she was in their pocket. I doubt she will be happy to read that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe her. I think it’s disgusting that KP is thrusting her into the spotlight like this when she is weeks away from her GCSEs starting. She is a completely irresponsible parent.

What is absolutely clear is that she KNOWS no-one is interested in her any more - and she’s now going to attempt to use all her children to stay relevant. She’s a disgrace as a human and a parent.
Claire & Peter would have known about this OK shoot, so not sure what's going on. He needs to start putting his foot down again on what KFP does & says, for paid publicity. Clearly Claire & Peter will be over seeing Princess's career moves & NOT KFP. So Peter needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to butt out. Any involvement KFP has with the kids, can only do harm. She's a time bomb waiting to explode & NONE of the kids need to be around when that happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21677845/katie-price-weight-gain-thailand-holiday-instagram/
Thats the next 'oliday sorted then; Off to the Flab-Busters in Turkey again to add to the Turkish Fat Berg floating off Istanbul
---

Impossible Stan! If you remember Boyson stole all that stuff when they split, likewise she accused Kieron of stealing similar items previously. She's probably still got the last lot buried under all her JYY crap & soggy barf bums in one of the containers at Trampy Towers.

Incidentally , theres one of those stupid polls in the Sun asking if you'd like to get a set of mahoosive norks like the skank. Strangely, 94% of pollsters said "NO!". Cannot imagine why.................................................
Worrying about the 6% who would though 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A very unflattering piece from The Mirror. I thought she was in their pocket. I doubt she will be happy to read that.
Wow, I wasn’t going to read this as thought it would be just another puff-piece, but oh my they’ve had a real pop at her, actually gone in harder on her than The Scum have been doing lately. Quite shocked, as you say the Mirror have been treating her with kid-gloves of late, and yes Skank will not be happy reading this.

Hmmmmmm…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Claire & Peter would have known about this OK shoot, so not sure what's going on. He needs to start putting his foot down again on what KFP does & says, for paid publicity. Clearly Claire & Peter will be over seeing Princess's career moves & NOT KFP. So Peter needs to tell her in no uncertain terms to butt out. Any involvement KFP has with the kids, can only do harm. She's a time bomb waiting to explode & NONE of the kids need to be around when that happens.
Some comments from her insta post, pointy chin sucking up to her :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I read the whole article and it’s a Mother’s Day piece. I imagine Pete and Claire didn’t object if it was pitched to them as a Mother’s Day family shoot.
What she’s done however is hijack it and make it about Princess and her “modelling career”.
Will be interesting to see what happens next. After KP posted on her story last week about not being able to wait for Junior’s concert, it quickly came down.

It’s clear that Claire and Pete are managing Junior and Princess and she’s embarrassingly trying to attach her own cart to the wagon to keep herself relevant. When she realises she can’t do that she’s going to kick off.

I feel sorry for Princess. She loves her Mum and will be easily manipulated by her despite having good advice from Pete and Emily. She made a statement in the MM show when they went for a beauty day - she said she doesn’t get much 1:1 time with her Mum so it was nice. Unfortunately that like of parental attention growing up will likely make her want more and. Make vulnerable and susceptible to KP. It’s so very sad 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She hasn’t tagged P in the post - and last time I looked P hadn’t acknowledged/reposted or commented.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Blaming Bunny.... :mad:
Oh she’s a diva… errr what happened to PARENTING? Oh god, she honestly is irritating. SHE IS TO BLAME for all of this 🤬🤬

I know you all know this but I just feel better for sharing that 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just don’t get this. My daughter has been brought up to be fully aware of the dangers of socials, to the point that she just doesn’t want them, nor does she aspire to be anything I am on my instagram (there’s a lot of shoots on mine)

it’s not difficult to educate your children. It’s not about following suit

Reactions: 20
Wow, I wasn’t going to read this as thought it would be just another puff-piece, but oh my they’ve had a real pop at her, actually gone in harder on her than The Scum have been doing lately. Quite shocked, as you say the Mirror have been treating her with kid-gloves of late, and yes Skank will not be happy reading this.

Hmmmmmm…..

The article was published in August, 2018 Smilie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KP258: Katie's back from her Thai adventures, surely time for new boobs or dentures?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hadn't seen my grandsons for two weeks and I was desperately waiting for them to arrive so I could get my hands on them! It is very clear that she doesn't have much interest in the boys though, same as the Kardashians, no interest in the boys at all, only the girls that they can parade around as a mini me.
Until they grow up and become famous sports stars or rappers, then they’ll care about them just like Kipper with Junior now. It’s sad….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.