Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is kidding, saying Junior is too busy in the studio to be in photo shoots. He has been in plenty of recent photos with the Andres, he just doesn’t want to be near her. And now she is claiming to be a protective mother, who will accompany Princess on modelling shoots? Wants to be her agent for a cut of the profits more like.
Does anyone actually believe the tit she comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So probably another week off school, Easter approaching, another long break, we know J has now missed months of education, now B half a term, sadly B will also be falling behind badly now. How anyone can continue to say this is a wonderful mother, gee do f*ck off, she just couldn’t care less about her kids schooling, in her mind I do believe she thinks it doesn’t matter. I’m sure the school will be taking action but unless we see these children taken from her, their education will continue to suffer, she will do nothing to help them both catch- up and as for homework, she’s too thick to even help them with that. We wait now, see if action is taken, if nothing is done now then those children are lost education wise and IMO their mental/emotional health is also suffering. I can’t get angry anymore, this should have been stopped months ago, just sad no one who can do something to stop her has, seems those children’s welfare/interests/safety will continue to suffer until she is tackled properly once and for all. Can we dare dream this will finally happen on her return 🙏🏾😞
But, Bunny doesn't need a stoopid education. She's gonna make it as a YouTuber and be a big Star 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
When you go back and look at those pictures now she actually looked quite decent compared to what she is like these days. And that's saying something!
She was. I think she was pretty, but messed it up completely with all the surgery.But she also photogenic, and that doesn’t always happen.
She was lovely when she was with Pete even with the stupid clothes she wore, and ( don’t laugh), I thought she had a look of Heidi Klum) when she had toned down her look whilst on Loose Women( when blond).
I know she was having treatments then, but she hadn’t gone down the cheapo/freebie massively invasive surgery route yet.
What an absolute fool she has been.
---
Thick twit, Easter is end of term not half term. Shows how much she knows about the kids' schooling. View attachment 2024954
This is pound stuff crap.I recognise these bath scrubs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Only now is she interested in Junior. She would barely look at him when he was a baby/small child.
Anyone remember that reality episode when Jnr had been in Cyprus for a week or two with his grandparents and Peter flew out to collect him. When they got home, Katie had gone to bed. Didn't bother waiting up to see the baby she hadn't seen for weeks. When Peter called her out on it, she just shrugged and said she was tired after working.
Wild horses wouldn't have stopped most mothers from seeing their child in those circumstances.
Not to mention the time (now removed from archives, hopefully by Peter who didn't want Jnr to ever see it) she was filmed saying, "Give me a girl next time Pete and I might bond with it." I remember it very clearly because it was so shocking.
She also talked about the babies being ugly on the scans they had, whilst Pete was emotional. Narcs are only interested when someone serves a purpose, even family. She doesn't feel like most people. I think this is one of the biggest reasons she gets away with so much tit. People see she is a mother and think that she must have feelings like they do, she doesn't. The justice system gives her the benefit of the doubt and thinks she will be ashamed like most people.....she won't be.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
But, Bunny doesn't need a stoopid education. She's gonna make it as a YouTuber and be a big Star 🙄
So full of tit she is. Honestly, she really pisses me off. How about encouraging your kids with their EDUCATION?! Seriously!!! Arrghhh - on another note - Happy Monday! Let’s hope she gets her just desserts very soon via Kieran and her irresponsibly taking her young children away on what seems to have just been a jolly for her. Even Carl couldn’t stomach it and came home… 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Because she is "WONDER WOMAN" doncha know!!
Well yes, I am wondering IF it is a woman these days seeing as it looks like a cross between Giant Haystacks and one of those steroid-based Russian Wimmin affleets
---
Why is she grovelling about after Pete? Whats she said/done thats about to explode in her plastic face???
---
She's very proud of it too. She really does have the brain of a toddler. She doesn't need a facial she needs not to burn herself. She's going to look like a ( Much more) wrinkly old leather bag in a couple of years, she smokes too so those are the two most damaging things you can do to your skin.

View attachment 2024836 View attachment 2024840

She also apparently has a 'soul mate' we've never heard of and something, blah, blah blah about 'true friends' so she's obviously trying to use someone for favours. Oh and Rymi is moving about like an apoplectic guppy in her video for some reason, he can't keep his head still.

View attachment 2024838 View attachment 2024841
That head Rim-Me doing the silly pouty face for the camera! :ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Juniors career can be negatively influenced by her mother and fathers antics. We live in that age now, where a career can be ruined by a tweet, a text message or a photograph.
Unfotunately Prices ultimate dream is a singing career for herself. I fully expect her want to do a duo with Junior in the future.
Had Price kept up a regular regime of singing lessons and learning to breath correctly when singing, she might have had a chance like Sam Fox did. But she picks songs she doesn’t have to range for.
I hope junior succeeds this his singing career.

Reactions: 23
We should place bets on how long until next holiday. I think she'll be off, the day after next BH, but will probably slip a short weekend break in, before that. Expect Crawl is waiting in the attic for her return.
Oh she'll have to go to Turkey long before then to have all that lard sucked out of her beer gut
---
Juniors career can be negatively influenced by her mother and fathers antics. We live in that age now, where a career can be ruined by a tweet, a text message or a photograph.
Unfotunately Prices ultimate dream is a singing career for herself. I fully expect her want to do a duo with Junior in the future.
Had Price kept up a regular regime of singing lessons and learning to breath correctly when singing, she might have had a chance like Sam Fox did. But she picks songs she doesn’t have to range for.
Which he'll do IN SPITE of his allegéd "Mother" :)
---
You're too kind :giggle:😘
---

The countdown is on now to the next court hearing, she's got to fit in a deflection visit to Harvey too before then, she might even take him somewhere!
Only to the closest burger gaff to the tattoo parlour where she'll stuff him with a family sized portion of chips, four Giganto burgers and an 8 portion Carrot Cake. And its all "Beycorz Mummy luvs 'im innit........................."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is trying to get her foot in the door, with Junior, if nobody else.She knows how close he is to Peter.
I also suspect that Peter has told J some home truths about KP.
Junior may or may not have a future career in the entertainment business, but KP would love to be involved in it one way or another.Same with Princess and her potential modelling.
That’s why she is playing nice, hoping Pete has some kind of amnesia about all those nasty insta posts.
This is plan B.To get the rest of the kids on side.
And of course,having all the kids means more money spinning opportunities.
Pretty sure Junior has read about Price playing around with Andrew Gould & the abortion, while she was married to Peter. Probably even saw a glimpse of the shocking video of KFP & Dane Bowers. But I think what will have done it for Junior, is the fact she said she was R aped in South Africa, in front of the kids. That really was an awful & shocking lie she told. Junior is very close to his dad, so I'm sure by now Peter has had to sit Junior down & fill him in on questions, Junior needed answers to. Both Princess & Junior are caring kids & I suspect they're disgusted by what's happened to Jett & Bunny too. P & J were very close to Kieran, so they're not going to like what's going on. Sorry, I also wanted to add, she will want to keep Peter sweet, as she needs to get into the concert Junior is appearing at. TOO LATE, KFP has already constantly made digs about Peter & Emily. That won't be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Pretty sure Junior has read about Price playing around with Andrew Gould & the abortion, while she was married to Peter. Probably even saw a glimpse of the shocking video of KFP & Dane Bowers. But I think what will have done it for Junior, is the fact she said she was R aped in South Africa, in front of the kids. That really was an awful & shocking lie she told. Junior is very close to his dad, so I'm sure by now Peter has had to sit Junior down & fill him in on questions, Junior needed answers to. Both Princess & Junior are caring kids & I suspect they're disgusted by what's happened to Jett & Bunny too. P & J were very close to Kieran, so they're not going to like what's going on.
Willow,I can’t bloodywell remember but was P&J living with her when Kieran was with her?So much has gone on I get confused.com.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Willow,I can’t bloodywell remember but was P&J living with her when Kieran was with her?So much has gone on I get confused.com.🥴
Yes, Kieran was taking & picking them up from school, cooking their meals (general dogs body & hired hand). He had a good relationship with Peter & the kids spent time between the 2 houses. They had a cleaner that came in, but Kieran was mainly looking after them. I think it was towards the end, when Kieran really had enough and was moving out, that J & P moved in with Peter & Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I will put money on pigs flying before Junior does a duet with his mother. Never, ever going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It sounds off to state that so surely. Mummy dearest has decided your life for you Princess. :sick:
Mummy Dearest is already thinking up ways to use you, oops I mean "Help you" :)
But what's this? Giving Pete TWO credits for the children? WTF is she up to eh? Pete watch your back!!

"Very protective Mum" MY ARSE!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She added: "Princess will be a successful model – I'm there to protect and guide her."

Haha! Katie couldn't protect and guide a dog on a lead - as evidenced by taking 8-year-old Bunny to the sex capital of the world, plastered in make up, braided hair extensions and false nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.