Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's 3 tattoos in 4 weeks. All straight in the pool the next day. How the hell hasn't she got an infection?!
I remember pictures of her in a pool a few years back with unhealed facelift wounds too, made me sick. Infection aside - the other holidaymakers were literally swimming in her seeping fluids. She’s a dirty cow, the only reason she’s not got an infection is that the flesh eating amoebas/bacteria get killed by her stench and toxicity as soon as they touch her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why get tattoos on your knees when you spend 90% of the week kneeling servicing clients,, the tattoos will be ruined withing a week should of stuck a couple of them sticky floor tiles instead. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The state of her eyes! Off her 'mono' tit(s) again!
I find this photo especially disturbing, as it proves she's too far gone to realize that this is not only not "on-brand", but it's also basically proof that she's beyond checked out (likely with the aid of strong substances) thus wholly unable/unwilling to meet the needs of the two children she dragged across the globe...for * their* mental health. Ugh!

Sorry if I'm a broken record, it's just thinking of what those two are actually having to live though (which is likely far more traumatic than even the worst photos imply) is just beyond upsetting (I know we're all on the same page whereas the children are involved, and it sucks to be so powerless...).

If she wants to destroy herself, I reckon that's her right, but a 7 and 8 year old should not have to be privy to their mom self-destructing. duck. Her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Peter Andre posted this earlier. I wonder what this is about.
Someone commented on his Insta a while back that Princess should stop pouting and smile and he replied that she was currently unhappy smiling as she has braces and is embarrassed. Perhaps she’s had the braces off.
I know he’s a smarmy sod (and seriously how long can he string out his 50th bday celebrations) but he seems to have been a great Dad to Junior and Princess.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It hasn't disappeared. She's just either pushed her boobs together with the coconut drink or used certain angles. The symmastia ain't going anywhere.
I wonder if she will still gets jobs modelling underwear? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Princess just can't wait to get a matching bikini just like her Mommy Dearest....

'Reflecting on her humungous enhancements, Katie told new! magazine: "I can't buy bikinis any more, I have a lady who makes them for me.
"I pick the design and this time I picked one for Bunny too, so we both have matching bikinis.
"When Princess comes away, all three of us will have matching bikinis, it's fun
!"
She continued: "I could be so much more fashionable and I looked so much slimmer without my boobs.
"But ultimately I just love big boobs, these are the biggest I've ever had, they're massive and I love it!
"
I'd die of embarrassment if my mum bought my teenage self a matching bikini. The narc trying to create her 'mini-mes' again, gross. Also the bit around Bunny's matching bikini feels a bit icky, is KP going to be encouraging Bunny to mimic her poses in swimwear too?

• Sad
  • Sick
Is the tattoo supposed to read differently depending on which way up it is?
Mum and family.
It fails miserably either way, which is an achievement.

• Haha
Peter Andre posted this earlier. I wonder what this is about.
Someone commented on his Insta a while back that Princess should stop pouting and smile and he replied that she was currently unhappy smiling as she has braces and is embarrassed. Perhaps she’s had the braces off.
I know he’s a smarmy sod (and seriously how long can he string out his 50th bday celebrations) but he seems to have been a great Dad to Junior and Princess.
I don't like him but I do believe J&P are safe with him and are lucky to have him. J&B are in a far more precarious position, KH doesn't seem to have the financial resources to take Katie on and lacks a Claire Powell in his court.

Surely breasts that big would cause back pain?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been thinking.

If a poster had said six months ago she would have full custody of J&B and spend four weeks in Thailand with bigger boobs than we thought possible and covered in tattoos, no one would have thought it possible.

I wonder what she will do next - do we think this behaviour is to keep her relevant and in the red tops? Surely she can't be so deluded that she genuinely thinks the comedy knorks and the resemblance to a plastic doll scribbled on by a sharpie-armed toddler is the way to go?

She looks totally dead behind the eyes. If she wasn't such a horror I would feel sorry for her. Instead, I feel desperately sorry for the children (especially the older ones, I am sure Princess must be worried about her Mum) and just hope if something does happen to her (which at this stage, I think is sadly inevitable), she is back in Blighty, and the children aren't around.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if she is still in Thailand at Easter. I think the only thing that will bring her home is her mother's death, as she will see that as an opportunity for a payday.

I'm not going soft, but this is a very sad situation.
Couldn't agree more, Brah Day. 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't like him but I do believe J&P are safe with him and are lucky to have him. J&B are in a far more precarious position, KH doesn't seem to have the financial resources to take Katie on and lacks a Claire Powell in his court.

Surely breasts that big would cause back pain?

this article with Junior saying he wants to be just like his Dad will grind her gears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg that is the shitest sewing I have seen since primary school, that is the zig zag setting on an automatic machine and there are no darts either, literally a 10 year old could do better with a bit of you tube tuition!
I LOVE that it’s the sewing you’re focussing on. Truly 🥰🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I LOVE that it’s the sewing you’re focussing on. Truly 🥰🤪
I must admit, I'm more concerned about Phil making a run for it.... (or is that Grant...? I'm never quite sure who is who...)

1678390234165.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not on any social media but if that's a good percentage of a zlisters earnings that they get paid for clicks or likes this paragraph from a Stephen Bear article is interesting, someone with a bit of time should be able to work out skanks and sink boys average monthly earnings. Might also be of some use to the trustees aswell.
chrome_screenshot_1678389420261.png
chrome_screenshot_1678389459642.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No one is going to call SS on her, not even Keiron. Wont Happen. Alice Evans was subjected to a welfare check due to a troll on Twitter. Armed police turned up on her doorstep.
Alice Evans?! Respectfully, WTF does some American narc have to do with this situation? Exactly nothing. Red herring fail.
---
Has bunnycuddles stopped commenting these days anyone?
Is it just me who believes Bunny Cuddles is/has always been just trolling her? To me, their posts reek of over the top sarcasm (maybe just wishful thinking in my part?).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice Evans?! Respectfully, WTF does some American narc have to do with this situation? Exactly nothing. Red herring fail.
---

Is it just me who believes Bunny Cuddles is/has always been just trolling her? To me, their posts reek of over the top sarcasm (maybe just wishful thinking in my part?).
Alice is a bleeping nutter and the parental alienation mirrors what Skanky is doing, she's also tit at crafting (have you seen her handbags?) same as Skanky

• Haha
---

I saw BC commenting on something the other day. It was linked on here - it might have been the Mirror - it's usually that Daily Fail I see her on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.