Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H does have a number of symptoms of Prader-Willi, the increased appetite, the many learning difficulties and poor sight he suffers from being the obvious ones. There are three areas though that make me believe he doesn’t have PW. He is very tall, people with PW as a rule suffer from restricted growth and low muscle tone due to low levels of human growth hormone. If H was diagnosed with PW he would have received treatment with an artificial HGH, to counter this, but it’s unlikely he would be so large and powerful. People with PW, often have distinctive features such as small hands and feet and distinguishable facial features, I don’t see any of these signs in H. Finally Children with PW experience puberty later than usual and may not go through full development into an adult, usually are infertile because the testicles and ovaries do not develop normally, boys lack facial hair etc, H had a full beard at 17 (just checked on image search 😁) this is unusual. Do believe it’s been mentioned it was Skank that diagnosed him with PW and there’s never been an official diagnosis, does anyone have more knowledge about this. Basically whatever H suffers from it‘s close to PW, but I have doubts it is actual PW.

Have to say if H did have PW or whatever the condition is that is causing his increased appetite demands, the most important aspect of caring for someone with this syndrome is trying to manage their diet and prevent them gaining too much weight. People with PW burn up less energy, and need fewer calories and less food than other people, Skank has failed abysmally in managing this. Many PW people are not large as parents/guardians have worked hard to help manage this. Why I get so annoyed when I see anyone say Skank is a great Mum to H, OMG she is not, she has let his weight become a serious health issue. He is morbidly obese, believe he has diabetes, despite what she says he is not losing weight IMO, to this day whenever she’s with him he seems to be eating too much. Sadly I think he faces difficult years ahead, which have not been helped by his mother’s care….yeah “Great Mum to Harvey” 😞

Edit…Just seen DC’s post, so no PW diagnosis on that report.
Thank you @SmillieKylie and @DC16 for the information, so H wasn't diagnosed but he does have symptoms of Prada.
Now things are a little clearer and proves SKANKY bleeping LIED.
---
Yes, well found @DC16 This is the screen grab I always remember being shown from GOSH. Absolute proof what a liar she is 😡
Yep!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have a theory on this, I think it’s because she’s such a dirty witch that her immune system is able to cope with almost anything. We all know she rarely washes, I think her body is immune because it is always crawling with bacterial. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kipper accidentally held the cure to MRSA she’s that filthy.
She's not even had Covid yet. Is there any posters here that haven't? I've had once, my niece and sister has had it three times

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I haven't had it, nor have I had Covid, at least not to my knowledge.
You’re lucky mate, I had it three years ago , just like a couple of days mild flu, thought I was gonna lose my wife, temp of over 40 degrees, they took her into hospital, weve had all our jabs since, I got it 5 weeks ago , I’m still off, chest problems short of breath , had blood tests antibiotics steroids, got a ct scan Sunday , more tests Wednesday, yet the missus who wouldn’t islolate from me , is as right as rain , weird disease

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I havent but saying that I have kept out of the way & had all my jabs
When I had it (before my jabs), it was a mild cold and lost my sense of smell. Only knew it was Covid because OH was tested positive so I had to do a test as well.
Skanky was flying all over the place and not wearing a mask properly.

Maybe the coke makes you immune to everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You’re lucky mate, I had it three years ago , just like a couple of days mild flu, thought I was gonna lose my wife, temp of over 40 degrees, they took her into hospital, weve had all our jabs since, I got it 5 weeks ago , I’m still off, chest problems short of breath , had blood tests antibiotics steroids, got a ct scan Sunday , more tests Wednesday, yet the missus who wouldn’t islolate from me , is as right as rain , weird disease
My cousin got it in September for the 1st time, it's caused her no end of issues, she struggles to walk, grip anything, all this came on because of Covid, my 2 daughters haven't had it. Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With the zigzag, it may be able to stretch the material out if the material is flexible....needs to be to get the material over those enormous punchbags....
Yep it could stretch a little but she has chosen cotton fabrics so not much point. A professional seamstress / fashion house would have an overlocker and other machines to finish edges and they would choose stretch fabric, not use the zigzag stitch on a domestic machine on cotton. She's gone into bargain bucket territory getting someone who is a crafter to sew her bikinis out of cheap fabric which she said she picks herself. Source - I used to draft lingerie patterns.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, well found @DC16 This is the screen grab I always remember being shown from GOSH. Absolute proof what a liar she is 😡
In my last career I worked with several children with PWS - they would eat anything - chalk, playdoh, paper from the floor - it wasn’t always food. In my 20 years working in a SEN setting I never came across one child with PWS the weight that H is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh, now, just in time, there is a thread on Mumsnet asking people's thought's on Peter Andre.

Looks like a new user too, how convenient.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Poor sink boy if he's not posting cryptic crap he's picking up dog tit and sat in the attic at Pricey Towers checking on slymi Rymi and skanks instasham posts awaiting mistress skanks order to pick her up at the airport. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.