Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were correct. I'm very upset that I don't have an OF account....

'This week, The Sun exclusively revealed Katie's new body art on her left knee during pictures taken on her trip to Thailand.
Now Katie has also revealed a fresh tattoo tribute - this time on her right knee cap - which she has privately showcased to her paid-up OnlyFans followers.
It displays the word 'family' written in swirling, feminine text.
Katie is expected to reveal the design to her thousands of non-subscribers soon
.'
Would be funny if she owed some big drug dealer money and she didn't pay up. Don't they kneecap you if you don't pay up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would be funny if she owed some big drug dealer money and she didn't pay up. Don't they kneecap you if you don't pay up
I think they do alot worse than kneecap you.
Hopefully she's not that thick to owe dealer's money. It's a very stupid & dangerous position to be in. But then this is Cunty, wouldn't put anything past her.

Reactions: 25
Got so much to catch up on , but saw this and horrified by the state of her sun damaged skin. Her face is bad enough but this is just like elephant skin!
She's got a fine beard showing itself in that picture. She may as well give up on the idea of being female and complete the easiest transition in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You were correct. I'm very upset that I don't have an OF account....

'This week, The Sun exclusively revealed Katie's new body art on her left knee during pictures taken on her trip to Thailand.
Now Katie has also revealed a fresh tattoo tribute - this time on her right knee cap - which she has privately showcased to her paid-up OnlyFans followers.
It displays the word 'family' written in swirling, feminine text.
Katie is expected to reveal the design to her thousands of non-subscribers soon
.'
I’m really (NOT) 🤣 disappointed that I don’t have an OF account. Flipped DC’s photo upside down and that’s the closest word it looked like….still a tit tattoo tho! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has just started following this instagram account
Maybe to carry on Jett and his mental health issues the caring Mum is getting him help🙄
Thats the thing with instasham 'influencers' and 'models' ... they pretend to be staying in high end properties living a desirable lifestyle but in reality are in some cheap dump, stand next to private planes to have pics taken then get in the cattle class of some cheap horror flight ... that is the Slimy agency approach and its also now Kippers level, but, like everything with Kipper her lack of attention to detail always gives the game away - she is shite at pretending she is somewhere posh 😂 😂
There was an interesting Guardian interview in 2012 titled "Harvey and me - tantrums and tough love" (I don't know whether I can post a link to Guardian features; I read somewhere that Tattle doesn't allow it). It was a long and quite thoughtful piece about what it was like to be raising a son with profound disabilities. Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning it is that Harvey comes across as more articulate and nuanced than you'd expect. He understands that actions have consequences - apologising for having a tantrum, for instance - and seems to have a close relationship with his nanny/carer, Lizzie. She appears to understand his moods and cope with them remarkably well.

I wonder whether she left the job and his behavior deteriorated afterwards. As I said, an interesting article.
Interesting Pelican, I would think it could also be confusing for him as I bet she'd override the Nanny as well, my daughters a Nanny and she said the parents don't have a clue on how to teach discipline. One day on her day off the mother rang my daughter to ask how she gets the little sweetie to get into her buggy whilst screaming she's not moving outside a shop!(3 yr old)! There's a dappy blogger films her 2 kids, the 2.5 year old climbs on the table and kitchen island at one point the kid turned the taps on and was playing with the water, the twerp showers whilst leaving the kid down stairs and one day found her in her room playing and switching on her sound machine, she just laughs whilst filming her, never says it's dangerous or teachers her no, it's an accident waiting to happen. I don't think I've ever seen pics of skank reading books with them or colouring or playing a game, if there are pics out there it would only be a photo op.😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I bet Princess just can't wait to get a matching bikini just like her Mommy Dearest....

'Reflecting on her humungous enhancements, Katie told new! magazine: "I can't buy bikinis any more, I have a lady who makes them for me.
"I pick the design and this time I picked one for Bunny too, so we both have matching bikinis.
"When Princess comes away, all three of us will have matching bikinis, it's fun
!"
She continued: "I could be so much more fashionable and I looked so much slimmer without my boobs.
"But ultimately I just love big boobs, these are the biggest I've ever had, they're massive and I love it!
"
Anybody else hear ‘I hate my massive boobs, they make me look old fashioned and fat’? Do you love it…….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet Princess just can't wait to get a matching bikini just like her Mommy Dearest....

'Reflecting on her humungous enhancements, Katie told new! magazine: "I can't buy bikinis any more, I have a lady who makes them for me.
"I pick the design and this time I picked one for Bunny too, so we both have matching bikinis.
"When Princess comes away, all three of us will have matching bikinis, it's fun
!"
She continued: "I could be so much more fashionable and I looked so much slimmer without my boobs.
"But ultimately I just love big boobs, these are the biggest I've ever had, they're massive and I love it!
"
Oh gawd….I thought you were doing your own commentary a la @Whl1994 ! I didn’t realise this was genuine 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe to carry on Jett and his mental health issues the caring Mum is getting him help🙄

Interesting Pelican, I would think it could also be confusing for him as I bet she'd override the Nanny as well, . I don't think I've ever seen pics of skank reading books with them or colouring or playing a game, if there are pics out there it would only be a photo op.😡
From the way KP comes across in the interview, it wouldn't be a surprise if she did overrule the nanny when she felt like it. She already had the "Nobody helps me" narrative down pat. But their life (hers and Harvey's) seemed much more structured than they are now, and she looked pretty good because she hadn't started the extreme plastic surgery yet. Also, Harvey was only about 10 and still technically "cute." If the nanny had stayed, it might be a very different story now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've been thinking.

If a poster had said six months ago she would have full custody of J&B and spend four weeks in Thailand with bigger boobs than we thought possible and covered in tattoos, no one would have thought it possible.

I wonder what she will do next - do we think this behaviour is to keep her relevant and in the red tops? Surely she can't be so deluded that she genuinely thinks the comedy knorks and the resemblance to a plastic doll scribbled on by a sharpie-armed toddler is the way to go?

She looks totally dead behind the eyes. If she wasn't such a horror I would feel sorry for her. Instead, I feel desperately sorry for the children (especially the older ones, I am sure Princess must be worried about her Mum) and just hope if something does happen to her (which at this stage, I think is sadly inevitable), she is back in Blighty, and the children aren't around.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if she is still in Thailand at Easter. I think the only thing that will bring her home is her mother's death, as she will see that as an opportunity for a payday.

I'm not going soft, but this is a very sad situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
No one is going to call SS on her, not even Keiron. Wont Happen. Alice Evans was subjected to a welfare check due to a troll on Twitter. Armed police turned up on her doorstep.
There was a welfare check at Kipper's house on 22 November. Kieran was arrested shortly afterwards for trying to contact his kids.
---
I've been thinking.

If a poster had said six months ago she would have full custody of J&B and spend four weeks in Thailand with bigger boobs than we thought possible and covered in tattoos, no one would have thought it possible.

I wonder what she will do next - do we think this behaviour is to keep her relevant and in the red tops? Surely she can't be so deluded that she genuinely thinks the comedy knorks and the resemblance to a plastic doll scribbled on by a sharpie-armed toddler is the way to go?

She looks totally dead behind the eyes. If she wasn't such a horror I would feel sorry for her. Instead, I feel desperately sorry for the children (especially the older ones, I am sure Princess must be worried about her Mum) and just hope if something does happen to her (which at this stage, I think is sadly inevitable), she is back in Blighty, and the children aren't around.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if she is still in Thailand at Easter. I think the only thing that will bring her home is her mother's death, as she will see that as an opportunity for a payday.

I'm not going soft, but this is a very sad situation.
The thing I can see her doing next is driving a car pished/drugged again or going on some massive bender and overdosing. She likes to come out with these 'new me' / comeback stories every 6 months or so but she doesn't seem to recognise it's the same old cycle. The least serious thing in her cycle is that she could get a nooo egg and bore us to death with it all again. Her luck will run out at some point and she won't survive the crash or the drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Think the return of the skank is imminent, Sophie the source posting about H and his frog wallpaper, skank getting Mr jet wash to mention the holiday being for the kids MH, sink boy at it again with his cryptic posts, more pictures of the kids, Amy the terminals knee tattoo all deflections and look what a good mummy/daughter i am, skanks heading home and she's been tipped off about the tit storm that awaits by Sophie the source.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.