Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s been made aware that criminal charges might arise from the bankruptcy hearing and she’s done this as a last hurrah ?

Reactions: 21
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

Ryte sew eyme ownlee ear hin faakin Tielund aint eye?? Pete you bleep. Eyve bin ear four a few weaks, tryin two sort owt fingy...wotsisnayme?? Dat littal fing wot follows me abhat...know, knot Cole...oh fur fakks sayke...Joonya? Nah....Keeerun you wanka...Let mee jus chek me Hinstagram...oh yeh ryte Jetwash.

Ees bin suffrin an fungs wot eye carnt tork abaht becuz ees lyke REELEE gut ha bad mentil elf and hautisum han bypolur han ee keeps avin flashbaks to mee bein eld hup bye elevunteen sarf affrikans...Oh wayte...ee wernd dere but hennyway, hit hupset him..Pete you bleep

Sew eye tuk im, Bunty an mee hon a lukshurry ollydey han sew far hits bin brillyunt. Eyeve ad me nayles dun eleventy tymes han evun fand da tyme two git kreehatif maykin beekeenees howt hov flags wot ar anging hoff da hoetell roofe. Too flags covva eech nork han eye use ha bed sheet too mayke da bottums. Eyeve owlsew ad kwalitee tyme wiv fingy an...an...da gurl wun bye taykin dem wiv me two get me tattwos dun. Dey av REELEE henjoyed seain mummee appy. An dat his wot hit his owl abaht...mee maykin dem appy, seain mee appy. Keeerun you tossa.

Oh han eye owlsew gut hevun MOR kreehatif beecuz da pool warta turned wun hov me wigs green sew eye mayde ha luvlee skurt two where hoeva me beekeenee bottums. Jeenyas! Yesss! Eye luv it Woo hoo!! Pete you wanka.

Ryte den...bak two da kid fingys...Four faaks sayke...Ennywun no wear dey har???
🤣🤣🤣Oh my! You definitely HAVE to write her next book!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No one is going to call SS on her, not even Keiron. Wont Happen. Alice Evans was subjected to a welfare check due to a troll on Twitter. Armed police turned up on her doorstep.
Turns out this was the story Alice put out for sympathy but a snooping lawyer got hold of the police records and it was because she breached the Domestic violence restraining order she’s under…… Sadly I’m very invested in the Alice Evans thread, maybe I need a hobby…. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We've all seen the stupid sIag screaming like a banshee for attention at the tattooists because she hates needles. She has had those poor kids sat through numerous tattoo sessions this holiday. Do you think she screeches like a mad woman with them there? If so, they must be terrified 😢
That's 3 tattoos in 4 weeks. All straight in the pool the next day. How the hell hasn't she got an infection?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Gawddddddd I detest that bleep. I'm absolutely thrilled that she looks more like a mutilated bratz doll by the day. World's best muvva, does sweet FA for any of her kids 😡
She should try ACTUALLY parenting her kids instead of pretending she does.
Many of us DO parent our additional needs kids. We do it without expecting praise about how wonderful we are.
I was up until 3am this morning completing detailed reports for 1 of my children. I had to do this as another of my children required all my attention during the day. I have taken another of my children to the Dr's this week because I was terrified of suicidal behaviour. We are working through trauma with another of my children for reasons that I cannot speak about due to an ongoing case. We have involvement with many services & agencies etc, including CAMHS, Healthy Minds, Psychologist, EHE, community paediatrics, EHW, EBSA lead & on & on I could go. I can pretty much guarantee she is doing duck all for any of her kids & is talking tit for attention 😡
I am also supporting a close friend through a cancer diagnosis & dealing with my own health issues.
Sorry for the rant Krusties. It's not an attention seeking post. I'm just absolutely sick of her constant bullshit when many of us ACTUALLY bleeping do everything she claims to. The riddled old sIag couldn't cope with half a day in the lives of many of us.
The end 😁😘
She can't even get the BRATZ look right ... 2 big eyes Kipper, not just the one ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Turns out this was the story Alice put out for sympathy but a snooping lawyer got hold of the police records and it was because she breached the Domestic violence restraining order she’s under…… Sadly I’m very invested in the Alice Evans thread, maybe I need a hobby…. 🤷‍♀️
I don't dare go on it because I think I'd be fascinated and not get a single thing done between KP and Alice 😂
---
I wonder if she’s been made aware that criminal charges might arise from the bankruptcy hearing and she’s done this as a last hurrah ?
I have thought that too, nothing to lose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mad Alice is subject to different laws in USA

Reactions: 16
Those eyebrows are tattooed on. Will she ever be able to get rid of them or will they still look like that when she's a pensioner?

No stalking in Little Canfield for me for the foreseeable. Tested Covid positive today and feel like tit 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Whoever did them did a bad job because they are so thick you can see where there is no hair at the top and they look stupid. Should have gone thinner
I have my eyebrows microbladed due to overplucking in the 80’s 😬 and they take a lot of aftercare the first few weeks to stop them looking like that. You have to wipe with cooled boiled water on cotton wool pads every hour, then pat dry and apply cream. I can’t understand why hers look so bad, surely she follows the advice 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's 3 tattoos in 4 weeks. All straight in the pool the next day. How the hell hasn't she got an infection?!
I’ve got one tattoo……only about 4 inches long….I was really careful after I had it done. The 🦋 part is quite thick black ink and hurt like hell (and I’m not afraid of needles 😉) but the rest was fine. Skanky‘s are all just black inking so must take ages and hurt quite a bit and like you say she’s got no concern about them getting infected….I can’t believe she’s got away with no infection for so long…or maybe that’s what the weird things on her skin are now….infection fighting it’s way to the surface 💪💪✊✊🤞🤞 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not forgetting the Barbies , glittery make up brushes & a “ flower wall” to finish it off nicely ..
that textured (or should i just say turd) flower wall, doubles as a lovely fountain when the dogs start cocking their legs up over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am assuming that there will be entry and exit stamps from Thailand in their passports. So easy to check how many days spent there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sometimes I open this thread and see those boobs and I am never not taken aback at how stretched they are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.