Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has to get back soon? Had a quick scotch at the MM show last night. It’s obvious they weren’t up for doing anything expensive. The bit I saw was just wallpaper and stapling and sticking foam and plastic tat everywhere. Bet the whole lot cost under £300. If she had any ideas about them doing anything substantial she’ll be disappointed. The pool etc has just been left as it was.
I think she had all of the money for the first and second series at the beginning, hence no cash left for the second.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think she had all of the money for the first and second series at the beginning, hence no cash left for the second.
I quite like that idea.Trying to fix the land contamination problem with stickyback plastic and a glitter set from The Works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So if they come back on the 14th kids (Bunny) will br off school that week as she will be jet lagged
So only 2 weeks to Easter holidays

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I quite like that idea.Trying to fix the land contamination problem with stickyback plastic and a glitter set from The Works.
Not forgetting the Barbies , glittery make up brushes & a “ flower wall” to finish it off nicely ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the papers need to report on the dates, show the gov website info and ask a representative of KH for a comment on whether he signed this off .....
No chance!
They are not concerned with little insignificance's as to the rights or wrongs of taken 2 children away from their father and out of school.
Their solitary interest lies in the size of the Skanks tits and artistic scrawls, the straightness of her tresses and extolling her beauty.

• Haha
  • Angry
I was only thinking yesterday how the hell do the likes of her and Katona go bankrupt, time after time and yet manage to live in mansions and drive around in Lamborghinis (Katona)?? Surely she can’t earn that much from panto and getting her flaps out on OF?? It’s such a piss take of the system that most desent people obide by. I guarantee if I missed one council tax payment I would be dragged through the courts, how do they keep getting away with it? They are famous for being train wrecks and they don’t give a monkeys about people mocking them or slating them because clicks earn then money 🤬🤬
It’s really annoying me that I can’t edit desent to decent 🤣🤦‍♀️ sorry, had to do it here as it will bug me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gawddddddd I detest that bleep. I'm absolutely thrilled that she looks more like a mutilated bratz doll by the day. World's best muvva, does sweet FA for any of her kids 😡
She should try ACTUALLY parenting her kids instead of pretending she does.
Many of us DO parent our additional needs kids. We do it without expecting praise about how wonderful we are.
I was up until 3am this morning completing detailed reports for 1 of my children. I had to do this as another of my children required all my attention during the day. I have taken another of my children to the Dr's this week because I was terrified of suicidal behaviour. We are working through trauma with another of my children for reasons that I cannot speak about due to an ongoing case. We have involvement with many services & agencies etc, including CAMHS, Healthy Minds, Psychologist, EHE, community paediatrics, EHW, EBSA lead & on & on I could go. I can pretty much guarantee she is doing duck all for any of her kids & is talking tit for attention 😡
I am also supporting a close friend through a cancer diagnosis & dealing with my own health issues.
Sorry for the rant Krusties. It's not an attention seeking post. I'm just absolutely sick of her constant bullshit when many of us ACTUALLY bleeping do everything she claims to. The riddled old sIag couldn't cope with half a day in the lives of many of us.
The end 😁😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Lord, those eyebrows are beyond ridiculous
Whoever did them did a bad job because they are so thick you can see where there is no hair at the top and they look stupid. Should have gone thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You were correct. I'm very upset that I don't have an OF account....

'This week, The Sun exclusively revealed Katie's new body art on her left knee during pictures taken on her trip to Thailand.
Now Katie has also revealed a fresh tattoo tribute - this time on her right knee cap - which she has privately showcased to her paid-up OnlyFans followers.
It displays the word 'family' written in swirling, feminine text.
Katie is expected to reveal the design to her thousands of non-subscribers soon
.'
lucky them,paying £4.99 a month(yes, only £4.99) and they will get an exlusive look at her new,knobbly knee tattoo.....poor suckers only signed up to see her nips and snatch and are still waiting for a glimpse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No one is going to call SS on her, not even Keiron. Wont Happen. Alice Evans was subjected to a welfare check due to a troll on Twitter. Armed police turned up on her doorstep.

Sounds like you'd be happy for Kieran not to get the kids back. I'd put money on SS already being involved, which we won't know about because it's all confidential.

• Heart
I bet Princess just can't wait to get a matching bikini just like her Mommy Dearest....

'Reflecting on her humungous enhancements, Katie told new! magazine: "I can't buy bikinis any more, I have a lady who makes them for me.
"I pick the design and this time I picked one for Bunny too, so we both have matching bikinis.
"When Princess comes away, all three of us will have matching bikinis, it's fun
!"
She continued: "I could be so much more fashionable and I looked so much slimmer without my boobs.
"But ultimately I just love big boobs, these are the biggest I've ever had, they're massive and I love it!
"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.