Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the family tattoo is for the rest of the kids? Princess gets her whole face, the others get one word between them :sneaky:
Maybe Junior saw the tattoo of his sister & told his "mother" not to dare get 1 of him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If natural glow means horrendous sun damage and filtered out herpes or seeping lip filler, then yep!
Looking at the beautiful Backgrid photos of the delicate and fragrant Ms Price I spy said lip sores 🤮
---

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡
---

Lining up next ‘egg’ and is still as illiterate as always.
shes wasting her time if shes trying there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think that she is back. I think that post is a red herring. They flew from LHR to Bangkok via Kuwait. The return would be the same route back so the tickets were a reasonable price. We will just have to wait and see.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
I bet she is there - surely someone other than a random poster would have seen her if she was back two weeks ago? She's not exactly easy to miss.
Plus our trustee DC said she was still there a few days ago I think?

Then again we haven't seen her with the slimy one for a few days.

If she's back, hopefully a BIG SHITSTORM awaits her concerning the children .... the bleeping useless ss, and even more useless BH .... HMRC .... everyone that deals with her are USELESS!! the laws of the land only apply to us ` peasants ` who work hard, pay their bills, debts, and don't break the bleeping law ... I'm not that disheartened though, because someone living this way, does eventually get what they deserve ... and when that does hit, I hope those kids are back safe with their father .... let her stew in her cesspit of her own making ... alone, she hates being on her lonesome, because it means having to deal with her true self, and for all her bravado, that's the one thing that scares her
I'm still wondering if she's deliberately making herself look totally barmy so she can pop straight off to hotel priory & ignore everything AGAIN. Ultimately I couldn't give a flying duck where the mutilated old bleep is. I'd just like to know that the 2 littlies are safe.
Have there been any social media posts that show if she still has Crawls tattoo?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

Ryte sew eyme ownlee ear hin faakin Tielund aint eye?? Pete you bleep. Eyve bin ear four a few weaks, tryin two sort owt fingy...wotsisnayme?? Dat littal fing wot follows me abhat...know, knot Cole...oh fur fakks sayke...Joonya? Nah....Keeerun you wanka...Let mee jus chek me Hinstagram...oh yeh ryte Jetwash.

Ees bin suffrin an fungs wot eye carnt tork abaht becuz ees lyke REELEE gut ha bad mentil elf and hautisum han bypolur han ee keeps avin flashbaks to mee bein eld hup bye elevunteen sarf affrikans...Oh wayte...ee wernd dere but hennyway, hit hupset him..Pete you bleep

Sew eye tuk im, Bunty an mee hon a lukshurry ollydey han sew far hits bin brillyunt. Eyeve ad me nayles dun eleventy tymes han evun fand da tyme two git kreehatif maykin beekeenees howt hov flags wot ar anging hoff da hoetell roofe. Too flags covva eech nork han eye use ha bed sheet too mayke da bottums. Eyeve owlsew ad kwalitee tyme wiv fingy an...an...da gurl wun bye taykin dem wiv me two get me tattwos dun. Dey av REELEE henjoyed seain mummee appy. An dat his wot hit his owl abaht...mee maykin dem appy, seain mee appy. Keeerun you tossa.

Oh han eye owlsew gut hevun MOR kreehatif beecuz da pool warta turned wun hov me wigs green sew eye mayde ha luvlee skurt two where hoeva me beekeenee bottums. Jeenyas! Yesss! Eye luv it Woo hoo!! Pete you wanka.

Ryte den...bak two da kid fingys...Four faaks sayke...Ennywun no wear dey har???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

Ryte sew eyme ownlee ear hin faakin Tielund aint eye?? Pete you bleep. Eyve bin ear four a few weaks, tryin two sort owt fingy...wotsisnayme?? Dat littal fing wot follows me abhat...know, knot Cole...oh fur fakks sayke...Joonya? Nah....Keeerun you wanka...Let mee jus chek me Hinstagram...oh yeh ryte Jetwash.

Ees bin suffrin an fungs wot eye carnt tork abaht becuz ees lyke REELEE gut ha bad mentil elf and hautisum han bypolur han ee keeps avin flashbaks to mee bein eld hup bye elevunteen sarf affrikans...Oh wayte...ee wernd dere but hennyway, hit hupset him..Pete you bleep

Sew eye tuk im, Bunty an mee hon a lukshurry ollydey han sew far hits bin brillyunt. Eyeve ad me nayles dun eleventy tymes han evun fand da tyme two git kreehatif maykin beekeenees howt hov flags wot ar anging hoff da hoetell roofe. Too flags covva eech nork han eye use ha bed sheet too mayke da bottums. Eyeve owlsew ad kwalitee tyme wiv fingy an...an...da gurl wun bye taykin dem wiv me two get me tattwos dun. Dey av REELEE henjoyed seain mummee appy. An dat his wot hit his owl abaht...mee maykin dem appy, seain mee appy. Keeerun you tossa.

Oh han eye owlsew gut hevun MOR kreehatif beecuz da pool warta turned wun hov me wigs green sew eye mayde ha luvlee skurt two where hoeva me beekeenee bottums. Jeenyas! Yesss! Eye luv it Woo hoo!! Pete you wanka.

Ryte den...bak two da kid fingys...Four faaks sayke...Ennywun no wear dey har???
Took me a while to translate but this is BRILLIANT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

I honestly put this through translate because I can not understand a word of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2015575
Good god, the absolute state of that! What a mess!

Is it still on it's jollys without a care in the world? How is it getting away without sending it's kids to school?

I've somewhat lost interest in this thing now, only pop on now 'n' then to see if it's still breathing or by some miracle in prison, evicted from MM or breaking the law again.
that photo is the funniest photo of her i have ever seen 😂 what shape is she ffs ? straight,no waist,no hips, no shape,no curves and a pair of tits so big, they look like cartoon eyes, out on stalks and whats with the triangle shaped mouth ? this woman is bleeping crazy if she thinks she is attractive😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nevermind the tattoo, look at her toe nails 🤢
Come on Pinky. Be fair. How do you expect her to fold herself over her giant norks with a pair of nail scissors...? It would be an impossibility. I'm surprised she hasn't got one of the lkds to get down there and give her a pedicure with their teeth....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

Obsessed wiv this! Woo hoo!
Top Burd Wilma! You are well secsi!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A comment on the Fail website does too 🤷‍♀️
I somehow don't believe this. She doesn't follow rules, so why would she come back just to fit with school, which only Bunny is attending?
Unless it's confirmed she has been at home the last few weeks, Seems like someone trying to make it look like she did come home on time.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Da Tielund Dieyerarees

This took me a minute to work out (esp as an American) but-damn, was it worth it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This can’t be true as she was seen at that moon party
Yep she was deffo still there on Saturday at that event, date below, we always have the receipts 😁 Daily Fail readers lying there, probably Edna trying to make out she was home weeks ago 😁

9311D933-6DBE-4FCB-A9CA-1AB933161C08.jpeg

A6F8BC83-09C5-4193-B095-26A3F2FD7BA6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.