Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Steeple Times are monitoring skanky, trust me on that one

Reactions: 27

I think she's one of those people really invested in motherhood and basing her career and jokes around it, She likes to talk about tough times as a single mother, so she's had a bit of knee-jerk reaction about another single mum with a boob job . I find that sort of comedy boring and tedious, like yes, you're not the only person to have a kid love.

Reactions: 24
Smiley, Jett's not been in school since the start of November so 4 and a half months!!!

Reactions: 25
Poor, poor cat. Actually really angry at H for doing this. Disability doesn't make it acceptable

Reactions: 30
Smiley, Jett's not been in school since the start of November so 4 and a half months!!!
Jett cannot be trusted not to blab so not at school
Ops sorry he has anxiety and trauma and slow
Or could it be KP wants a small version of Harvey
---
Funny how Jett looked happy and enjoyed school and football when he was with his dad

Reactions: 34
I found that sort of amusing, just not the traveller derogatory reference or the writers focus on her having different men, doesn't sit well with me. I think her abuse of others and her various crimes stick out quite well by themselves and I wish more people would pick up on those things.
I'm not trying to police things though, honest gov!

Reactions: 14
I hate her plastic face even more than KP’s

Reactions: 15
If she hasnt got to attend the BH how does that work then? is it a case of them dishing out what is going to happen regardless if she is there or not?

Reactions: 20
I don't think so either. I can say this from experience, my brother in law went through this with his ex wife. The lies were so bold and obvious and yet no one could do anything.
I'll give you the gist.
She refused to comply with the judge's order that BIL was supposed to have the kids that weekend and slammed the door in his face. BIL went back to court and she claimed he was violent. She had called the police on him that same night AFTER he had left. This resulted in an investigation. When it was cleared (a load of BS), he went back to collect the kids on the agreed date and she wasn't home.
They had gone on holiday without telling anyone. She claimed she had "tried to reach him" but couldn't.
He then went back to the courts and got an order from the judge saying if she did not comply, she could have a custodial sentence.
So she then filed a harassment and stalking claim against him. Cafcass, SS, the courts etc had to wait for the outcome... not guilty.
By this point, BIL was heavily in debt and hadn't seen the children in nearly a year! At some point, he gave up and has ceased all contact. This isn't down to not loving or wanting to see them. He had a breakdown and is still in debt. The impact on his mental health was huge.
Oh and he has to pay her nearly £900 for child support every month! The system is a complete joke.
None of what I've said is exaggerated or one sided. Many of her own friends, mutual friends and family members were disgusted by her behaviour. But she doesn't care... She won!

Reactions: 44
HaHa, to be honest I doubt myself at times when it comes to The Skank, keep thinking she’s finished but as you say the biaaaatch constantly finds a way to keep her lifestyle afloat.

Sadly so far it’s only really The Scum who’ve turned, Mail and especially The Mirror are still supporting her and failing to report her crimes. I have no time for The Murdoch press, but believe she crossed The Scum over the Slapgate story and now they will have their revenge, my enemy is my friend when it comes to taking down the Skank Think they will cover the fallout from the BH in a very negative way, they look like they will expose her dodgy dealings and it’s gonna be an eye-opener for many. Hope what is revealed ends her TV career for good, which is on life-support as it is.

Felt quite despondent viewing her Thai trip initially, so worried about the harm she’s doing to those kids and the danger she’s been subjecting them to while she has partied, but luckily it appears nothing has happened to them other than she’s now failing their education. Hopefully they’ll be home soon and surely she will be stopped from ever doing this again. I actually think she’s in serious trouble with various authorities about what she‘s done and doing to those kids, I have to believe it cannot carry on any longer.

Also state of her now, she looks finished, her face and body are so f*cked, all she had were her looks (I never rated her in that department anyway, but many did) and they’ve left the party, never to return. She’s an ageing caricature of a woman now, looks manly with stuck on globes for boobs and numerous bad tattoos on her butchered body, unable to find a new egg, just stuck with the pathetic man-child SB, as he clings on to his dying zeleb status by association for all he’s worth.

Feel quite positive a reckoning is a coming, its all going to come crashing down on her return. I believe again, the comeuppance awaits, it’s arriving soon, biaaaatch is going down

Reactions: 28
Boozed up binbag, Poundland bikey, plastic-not-fantastic wench ! So funny. Such a brilliant article. Can't believe I've not read that before.

Reactions: 29
Ah, the delightful 'potty train your babies before they learn to go in nappies' gobshite.
Cannot stand her, no idea how she has achieved anything. No talent, unpleasant, arrogant gobshite.

I've heard she speaks highly of me.
I've just gone right off the stupid 'comedienne'....! If that's what she is.

Reactions: 17
If she hasnt got to attend the BH how does that work then? is it a case of them dishing out what is going to happen regardless if she is there or not?
Yes. I'm glad she doesn't have to be there. Because she would just pull a sickie and it would be postponed again.

Reactions: 27
I’m curious about this too.
I was really cross about her getting out of answering questions in person. I am assuming that any questions( that require an answer)will be fielded in writing by her accountant.

Reactions: 14
Yes. I'm glad she doesn't have to be there. Because she would just pull a sickie and it would be postponed again.
I think the BH realised that KP will find any reason not to attend, so will just have her accountant and lawyer to answer questions
Which they already got so should be able to answer for her

Reactions: 21
This is so, so sad and the ones who will be most hurt are the children by this disgusting behaviour. As a divorced parent I have never said a bad word about the children’s Dad to them. And never would. And vice versa actually.
I read a great book when we split up that said however mad you get, vent to your friends, vent to a counsellor but never to the children.
Obviously it’s different if the other parent is violent or a criminal clearly.
Am so sorry for your BIL’s situation. Depressing and diabolical behaviour from an adult - some people just aren’t fit to be parents.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.